Options

🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Also why do certain people get 10 and some 20? And some people have collections change daily and some have them for a week??? 
  • Options
    jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Why can't they just give everyone 20 videos?!😒 As a free player i struggle with earning kstars, now I'm barely gonna make a dent especially now that I'm saving up for kimi anniversary🥴
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Also to put some perspective - the biggest (and best value) k-stars package is 479,99zł in Poland. That’s equal to my:
    - MONTHLY grocery shopping for myself with some extras,
    - getting my nails done once a month and lash extensions twice a month,
    - fixing my tooth,
    - one or two orthodontist’s visits,
    - buying new blazer (if cheaper - probably 2) from Zara,
    - almost 1/4 of my rental. 

Guess who’s getting any of those above instead of kstars? 🙄

After the price hike biggest pack of kstars is almost half the average net salary in my country lol no way I'm buying it 
    very unrealistic pricing
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    For the first few months of playing I had zero kstar videos, and since then I’ve only ever had 10. 

I’ve never spent any real money buying kstars and I never plan to. Not having more videos just makes me less invested in the game, not more likely to spend money. 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Are they bringing back storyline outfits? I made a list in my head of what I'd let myself get before the sale when I thought it was something we'd get all of the time.
    Edit: Never mind. I went back to look at the comments to see where it said that, but it's still only a month at a time so I hope a dress I was waiting for comes back and one of the hairstyles I missed out on.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I understand your frustration about the videos. I have more news:

There will be more storyline outfits re-released in Featured Items starting this weekend! These items will be sold separately for k-stars and they’ll match the current Show Your Style theme. This will continue for the next month. 
    that would've been great if everyone got 20 ads everyday, but seriously how are we even gonna afford those with only 10?( especially now saving for kimi ) no way am i gonna spend real money on a game, not to mention an expensive game. 5$ for 50kstar? what the hell.
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • Options
    DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Any good news about the Facebook issue? Or at least make the squad members available to invite for events 🙄

It's weird though how our game is still saving it's progress on Facebook but otherwise its not working.
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • Options
    rociodemayorociodemayo Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I came here looking for some motivation to start playing again… nvm
  • Options
    tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts

I really just came here to say YAAAS to this loading screen! 

• Options

wait did they change something in the contour section? i remember there was another one i was waiting for kimi to buy but i cant find it? idk if im wrong
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • Options
    DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    mary1313 said:

wait did they change something in the contour section? i remember there was another one i was waiting for kimi to buy but i cant find it? idk if im wrong
    I don't think I have ever seen a third option. The only other contour I know of is the Fashion Goal one that is attached with the eyes 🤔
    But I might be wrong 🙂

•android
    •🇪🇪
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    mary1313 said:

The only other contour is a KKW FG, I think.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I always had 10 kstars from watching videos so maybe now is fair for all players…not gonna lie when I found out about some players who had 20 kstars per day I was mad because it was just unfair 🥺🥺 
  • Options
    Onika222Onika222 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I don't understand why this idea seems fair to anyone? Some people went from 600 K-Stars (average) per month to only 300 K-stars (average) per month (without owning any businesses) and that is if the videos even work. I understand that some people both on and outside the forum may have not been aware of how the videos work, however it doesn't mean that it should be low key celebrated. This only pushes people to either hack or completely quit because no one would spend money on a game that is in this state.
  • Options
    Diaana said:
    mary1313 said:

I don't think I have ever seen a third option. The only other contour I know of is the Fashion Goal one that is attached with the eyes 🤔
    But I might be wrong 🙂

oh okay thank youu
  • Options
    LauraRuthLauraRuth Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Is anyone else having trouble with their ability to earn/purchase Stars, Kash, energy, diamonds? 
    My “get more” screens are blank and there’s no option to watch a video for energy? 
    I’ve submitted a complaint. I’m mad about the lack of videos, but I still need to get 10 stars every day to meet my saving goal! 
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    LauraRuth said:
    Is anyone else having trouble with their ability to earn/purchase Stars, Kash, energy, diamonds? 
    My “get more” screens are blank and there’s no option to watch a video for energy? 
    I’ve submitted a complaint. I’m mad about the lack of videos, but I still need to get 10 stars every day to meet my saving goal! 
    The option comes back after it’s been 24 hours since you last watched videos! I noticed this too and I think it’s a new feature with the new update! @LauraRuth
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
    Also to put some perspective - the biggest (and best value) k-stars package is 479,99zł in Poland. That’s equal to my:
    - MONTHLY grocery shopping for myself with some extras,
    - getting my nails done once a month and lash extensions twice a month,
    - fixing my tooth,
    - one or two orthodontist’s visits,
    - buying new blazer (if cheaper - probably 2) from Zara,
    - almost 1/4 of my rental. 

Guess who’s getting any of those above instead of kstars? 🙄
    Facts, prices in Poland are riduculus and @LydiaKKH pointed it out perfectly. People working part time would have to choose between buying K-Stars pack or paying bills. 
    Shame on you GLU…
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    well I havent been able to watch any videos I just the loading and it either takes me to the offers or back to the loading screen
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Saw someone say this on Facebook… wtf that is so upsetting and disgusting. So now we have to be scared of updating bc we could probably lose things we got in the previous update?? So not only is glu being money hungry but they won’t fix glitches in their game? I get that glitches happen, but when a game is THIS glitchy… it’s so wrong to want to put more prices on things in the game when we can then lose it bc of glitches in the game. And don’t even get me started on CS. Smfh. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The team is working hard to resolve the Facebook glitch as soon as possible and the fix is not tied to a monthly update.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.