🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 04/21/22 👬- Futuristic Fashion Gala! 👭🗳️

Comments

• xoxo_jocxoxo_joc Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Honestly everything is just okay. It kind of feels like that bee weekend event where I wasn’t excited. But thank you Kalinda for the early release ❤️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm trying to figure what I think the tb storyline look would be for this theme but the mention of ball gowns threw me off so I'm not sure what my guess should be.
    Platform: Android

• missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I like the things in the dimond boxes so I might give it a try.

A couple of things in the rewards too, I'll try to chase the eyes but I can already sense the ticket buyers moving to the top.

#FixTheWine

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Inspo 🪐 I have plenty of gowns but just not on the futuristic side 😅 I may have to improvise some 😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

🦋Android Player🦋
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    How come boys don’t get new items during events anymore? 
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • CECEHiiLTONCECEHiiLTON Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Duets are so annoying 😭😭😭 starting to ruin the game for me
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    I finally accumulated enough gowns for one sys, and now duets 🙄
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    ggfleur said:
    Nikaraf said:
    This update was necessary for people who loved futuristic fashion, I know it was hard to come up with outfits but I enjoyed this update's theme 🤍
    It’s honestly not just the future stuff—for me the whole game has become too costume-y. It feels like Halloween year round. I miss when we’d get actual clothes that were wearable rather than things soooo tailored to the updates/themes that almost feel like a joke. 
    I really loveeeee halloween and the stuff that comes with it but I agree! I love it because it’s something excited and supposed to be like a little more exclusive to get more fun over the top costume clothes, having that all year round seemed fun at first but now it’s just nothing special anymore 😔 I would really like to just have more casual clothing throughout the year and have the special ones during holidays so there is something to look forward to… also with more casual clothing I feel like my fomo wouldn’t be so bad 😅
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Why does the image @kokokokonut post look like this outfit was there? Are we not getting this look? Or have I missed it?

I have a few ideas for this and I like the look of the earnables. I doubt I’ll get any of the TS items.
    I play on iOS
  • thelilbootythelilbooty Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    Why does the image @kokokokonut post look like this outfit was there? Are we not getting this look? Or have I missed it?

I have a few ideas for this and I like the look of the earnables. I doubt I’ll get any of the TS items.
    ooh it could be the outfit we can purchase at the end of the weekly storyline!!
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Villa12 said:
    I get so exhausted coming up with 28 looks that by the 3rd or 4th look I just make my dolls be twins 😂 or use a male doll 

• thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

In order: hair, jumpsuit

The jumpsuit looks really cool! 💙 I wish we got it first so we could dye it different colors and submit so it'd be easier to create looks for those who don't have a lot of futuristic clothing 
  • DevinD15DevinD15 Registered Users, Member 54 Posts

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

We haven't got this. I'm thinking maybe weekend event items or storyline outfit
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KKH_RenKKH_Ren Registered Users, Member 238 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Hate everything from this SYS but I can’t pass up the chance to get diamonds so I guess I’ll join 😭
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    guys please help post inspo because i neeeed the ts prizes 😩 and idk what to submit at alll
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts

Bronze: dress, hair accessory, purse
    Ah man I wish I’d looked before and levelled down to Silver III. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • morganngabriellemorganngabrielle Registered Users, Member 307 Posts
    probably going to sit this one out. duets are already hard with having to style 28 looks and I don’t like any of the prizes so I might just save myself the stress 😅
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    DevinD15 said:
    Villa12 said:
    I get so exhausted coming up with 28 looks that by the 3rd or 4th look I just make my dolls be twins 😂 or use a male doll 

I do too, sometimes when I have time I’ll make the jewelry/hair different but if I don’t those would be the same too😂 only different thing would be the handheld lol 
  • EvonnexEvonnex Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I don’t have many futuristic accessories/clothing, but I think I did pretty good. 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Um…interesting outfit  😂

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player