Options

🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• Options
    lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    geenellys said:
    well I havent been able to watch any videos I just the loading and it either takes me to the offers or back to the loading screen
    agree! I can’t watch any videos! I will not be able to get my 10 kstars for today and it’s not fair!
  • Options
    Onika222Onika222 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I wonder if this means that if anyone were to make any in-app purchases, would they only get 5 ads or still 10?
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    The team is working hard to resolve the Facebook glitch as soon as possible and the fix is not tied to a monthly update.
    Oh come on 🙄
  • Options
    g00ber88g00ber88 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Has anyone else been getting non-stop calls/gigs from Simon since the update? He keeps calling me with gigs and asking me to stop by his office (where he gives me more gigs)
  • Options
    brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    brom617 said:
    Before I updated the game I was in the middle of watching my 10 daily videos for kstars and then I realized the new update was probably out so I went and updated and then came back to watch the rest of my videos and now it won't let me watch them. But it's letting me watch videos for energy, Kash, to reuse sys items ect, but not my kstar videos. Please fix this!
    I guess you didn't read the previous messages. Everybody only get to watch 10 videos for kstars now. 
    No I read that. I only get 10 anyway but I only got 5 last night and it won't let me watch the rest it just goes straight to the offer wall. 
  • Options
    brom617brom617 Registered Users, Member 559 Posts
    geenellys said:
    well I havent been able to watch any videos I just the loading and it either takes me to the offers or back to the loading screen
    agree! I can’t watch any videos! I will not be able to get my 10 kstars for today and it’s not fair!
    Me too! But it let's me watch my energy, kash, unlock videos ect. So we can't even get our 10 a day!!
  • Options
    dearmydeardearmydear Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited April 2022
  • Options
    viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    g00ber88 said:
    Has anyone else been getting non-stop calls/gigs from Simon since the update? He keeps calling me with gigs and asking me to stop by his office (where he gives me more gigs)
    Yes and it's really annoying cos he gets grumpy when I reject an offer (cos you know I have businesses and other tasks I gotta do). At the least these Extra events should give us stars or diamonds... 🙄
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Glu you digging your own grave in this game with the changes you make, since ea involved everything is about money, microtranscactions and shit.
    We can earn some money and send the ones who takes this decisions to rehab for money issues at this point.
    Its 2022, we still have a pandemic, people are loosing their jobs, we also have war, anxiety, fear for what tomorrow brings.
    Some things should be more easy like "im gonna play this game and forget about the stuff that happens outside" but nah lets show the players how golden diggers we are for money, how we starve for money.
    Its just a game I don't give a shit, im gonna find something else to play, sooner or later, but i give shit for the years i spend. And thank god i didn't spend a single penny.😌
    Oh and Activision, Ubisoft and Nintendo are sending their regards 😘
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    #prayforgludecisions 😔😢😣✨
  • Options
    alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    Dolls, don’t be mad at each other for this, it’s unfair for everybody and not any of US have made this decision 😅

The dolls who got 20 before now get half of that and the dolls who got 10 never had 20 and got less than other dolls, sucks for both just as much 🫠 I’m sure Kalinda has already reported our feedback so we’ll just wait and see what happens 🤷🏽‍♀️
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    Of course a day after the update I try to watch ads for stars and i only get 5... Even though every 3 minutes or so I get a 30 sec ad i can't skip. How come I can get over 35 ads in a day but I can't watch 20 ads for stars??
    The second I saw the title of the update being "Room To Grow" I was like, "oh is Glu gonna finally fix their game?" Nope.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    The fact that some people are saying that they are low key happy that us free old players just got our ads cutted in half is disgusting.
    This is the next level of pettyness.
    who even said they were happy.. i dont see it—?
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Options
    DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    I can't access the daily videos after updating. Not once has it offered me to watch one, always forwards me to the offers page. I have never had a problem watching them before 😕
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • Options
    NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    @alo Some comments got deleted this afternoon. If I'm not wrong, some players were mad at a certain comment and started to quote it. After a short amount of time, everything vanished - probably to avoid fights.
  • Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited April 2022
    NaniSix said:
    @alo Some comments got deleted this afternoon. If I'm not wrong, some players were mad at a certain comment and started to quote it. After a short amount of time, everything vanished - probably to avoid fights.
    dont think so, because i was looking at the forum earlier and didnt see anyone say they were happy people got their 20 vids taken away so—
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Options
    naumiadnnaumiadn Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Saw someone say this on Facebook… wtf that is so upsetting and disgusting. So now we have to be scared of updating bc we could probably lose things we got in the previous update?? So not only is glu being money hungry but they won’t fix glitches in their game? I get that glitches happen, but when a game is THIS glitchy… it’s so wrong to want to put more prices on things in the game when we can then lose it bc of glitches in the game. And don’t even get me started on CS. Smfh. thanks god I'm not the only one. I checked out my closet earlier and realize all the clothes I got from 2 weeks ago is missing including the storyline outfit 
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I’ve never saw anyone say they were happy those with 20 videos got cut down to 10. They were simply saying they wish it were fair. Of course everyone wants 20 videos as opposed to 10. The complaint was why wasn’t it equal in the beginning. And why instead of giving everyone 20 videos did they now give everyone ten. If I’m understanding all the comments correctly and that’s how I see it from my pov. And stop getting offended for everyone else. If you’re offended by a comment just say so. But not everyone perceives things the same way 🤷🏽‍♀️💛 all love! 
  • Options
    Anyways… 
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut

why are some of us having our kollections rotate every 6/7 days and other are getting a new set every 24 hours? 
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    Anyways… 

why are some of us having our kollections rotate every 6/7 days and other are getting a new set every 24 hours? 
    when does yours reset?

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    geenellys said:
    stepht500 said:
    Anyways… 

when does yours reset?

I have to wait a week 😭 but recently I saw in forums some said theirs started changing every 24hrs. I get a new set every Thursday. 
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    geenellys said:
    stepht500 said:
    Anyways… 

when does yours reset?

I have to wait a week 😭 but recently I saw in forums some said theirs started changing every 24hrs. I get a new set every Thursday. 
    It started super recently (I think last friday) so yours might turn daily tomorrow when they refresh! Glu PLEASE don’tfix this or say it’s a “glitch,” I’ve been waiting over a year for beautiful eden and the faster refreshing means I’ll get it sooner (hopefully )
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    geenellys said:
    stepht500 said:
    Anyways… 

when does yours reset?

Yeah mine used to reset every friday and since friday I get them every 24 hours, maybe when you get a new set thursday they will go to changing everyday. 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    stepht500 said:
    geenellys said:
    stepht500 said:
    Anyways… 

when does yours reset?

It started super recently (I think last friday) so yours might turn daily tomorrow when they refresh! Glu PLEASE don’tfix this or say it’s a “glitch,” I’ve been waiting over a year for beautiful eden and the faster refreshing means I’ll get it sooner (hopefully )
    Yes I know 😭 maybe we shouldn’t have said anything 🤦🏽‍♀️ I hope this isn’t like kudos all over again. I’ve never received certain kollections and I’ll get some of the Robert c ones every week when I clearly don’t want it 😂
  • Options
    Hehe yay 🥺💛 but now I’m gonna have a tough time choosing which ones I really want 😆
  • Options
    lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    @KalindaKing

some of us can’t watch our daily videos to get k-stars! We keep getting offers page! Please help us 🙏🏻