Saving k-stars for Kimiversary 2022! ⭐️

Comments

• viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    week 4 update.  Still tracking well despite spending probably all I saved.  Only up 200ish stars this week.  
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    🌼Week #4🌼

• TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    edited April 2022

💎 Week 4 💎

I grind as much as I could and thanks to the double stars I was able to get exactly 350 stars! 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • KayKKHKayKKH Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    week update!!! it was a good week! spent quite a few stars on the weekend box but still managed to save quite a few! tap joy offers are doing it for me!!
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Week 4 😁

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    My goal is 1500-2000stars  🥰

Week 2 ✨ I couldn't help but spin the collection until I got the set 😇

Week 3: +208 stars ✨ 

Week 4: + 28 stars 😅
    I had to buy the storyline outfit and spun the beautiful eden collection once, still managed to save up some stars 

♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Week 4 update: + 106 stars 

Didnt play as much as I wanted as we celebrated Easter down in Aus this weekend, hope everyone had a lovely Easter or just a nice extended weekend to enjoy if you don’t celebrate 💕
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:
    I saw the 2020 thread when it was made but i was too intimidated by the charts and everyone else's amount of stars to join in💀 This year though I'm gonna join so thank you @LydiaKKH for organizing these💖

I'm at 294 right now and I'm hoping to reach at least 1500 stars and I'm hoping to save up at least 50 or 60 diamonds in case the body contour and highlight come back.

I spun the kollection once and then completed the shoes and accessories achievements to get some kstars back. I was also able to watch 20 videos on Friday and yesterday. I hope i can keep watching the videos daily and that my businesses help with kstars too

I made 213 stars this week, which is more than I've ever made so I'm proud of myself 😊 I did spend 50 stars on eyeshadows to get the bag and got I energy in my free VIP box. I also didn't buy the new business yet. I'll most likely do it the next VIP weekend
    Week 4:
    I really liked the eyes and hair from the storyline outfit so i caved in and bought it. I'm doing more game offers now i hope I'll be able to double the stars i make this week and catch up
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts

Week 3 🥳

Week 4 🤩
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Week 4 update: 
    I didn’t have time to watch my videos this weekend 😭 I would have 40kstars more

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Week 4:

Completed Tapjoy offers so I’ll adjust my goal to 2500 for now!
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts

+ 734 stars for this week. I had super good offers to do surveys so took advantage of that. Had heaps more but stupidly spun the new collection a couple of times.

Can I adjust my goal to 1750 if possible? 
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    So excited for my first kimi! finally going to get some face makeup that’s for sure😮‍💨currently at 283 K-stars and hopefully will reach my goal of 1,000 -1,500! Will also try to save up some diamonds just in case
    Weekly Update #2:

currently at 370 kstars this week! was really tempted for this week’s items but I held out 😔 not sure if i’ll be able to do the same for future sys’s but here’s hoping I don’t stray off!
    Weekly Update #3:

currently at 570 kstars, this week has been my best in terms of saving and getting kstars ^.^ this is like the highest number of kstars i’ve ever saved so im rlly excited and motivated to continue saving for kimmi
    Weekly Update #4:
    currently at 709 kstars! spent 40 kstars in hopes of getting the dress since I wasn’t lucky enough to get it in my free box but I was still unlucky 😩 still progressing well and saving up decent amounts tho! also no one look at my diamonds <\33 bought the outfit i'm currently wearing cuz it was too cute and spun the db twice (spoiler alert: I was still unlucky with that too😅)

p.s. jealous of everyone that gets offers during double kstars cuz I only got one for 8 kstars (better than nothing tho which is the usual for me, perks of being in the middle east I guess🤷‍♀️)

p.s.s. sorry for the rant🤣
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    So excited for my first kimi! finally going to get some face makeup that’s for sure😮‍💨currently at 283 K-stars and hopefully will reach my goal of 1,000 -1,500! Will also try to save up some diamonds just in case
    Weekly Update #2:

currently at 370 kstars this week! was really tempted for this week’s items but I held out 😔 not sure if i’ll be able to do the same for future sys’s but here’s hoping I don’t stray off!
    Weekly Update #3:

currently at 570 kstars, this week has been my best in terms of saving and getting kstars ^.^ this is like the highest number of kstars i’ve ever saved so im rlly excited and motivated to continue saving for kimmi
    Weekly Update #4:
    currently at 709 kstars! spent 40 kstars in hopes of getting the dress since I wasn’t lucky enough to get it in my free box but I was still unlucky 😩 still progressing well and saving up decent amounts tho! also no one look at my diamonds <\33 bought the outfit i'm currently wearing cuz it was too cute and spun the db twice (spoiler alert: I was still unlucky with that too😅)

p.s. jealous of everyone that gets offers during double kstars cuz I only got one for 8 kstars (better than nothing tho which is the usual for me, perks of being in the middle east I guess🤷‍♀️)

im in the middle east but i only have one offer with 1 kstar reward, are u on android?
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    mary1313 said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    Weekly Update #2:

Weekly Update #3:

Weekly Update #4:

im in the middle east but i only have one offer with 1 kstar reward, are u on android?
    im on ios! + I think the double kstars thingy ended so that’s why it’s just 1 kstar 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Hi! During Kimi is it only kstar closet items that go on sale or do cash closet items go on sale as well?💘
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    shankkh said:
    Hi! During Kimi is it only kstar closet items that go on sale or do cash closet items go on sale as well?💘
     Only kstar items😊
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    shankkh said:
     Only kstar items😊
    @jennahbanner Thank you! 😊
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• LxurelLxurel Registered Users, Member 36 Posts

week 4 update :)
  • simsimsimsim Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    (little late to) Week 4 Update!
    When I look at my savings the “it ain’t much but it’s honest work” meme comes to my mind😭
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts

I have managed to save 388 kstars, quite happy with that ☺️

Also, what days are we suppose let you know how many kstars we have?
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Here are the charts updated with week 4! Sorry i'm a little late with it this week, it's finals/exam week and it's been hectic  😅

SalinaB11 said:

I have managed to save 388 kstars, quite happy with that ☺️

Also, what days are we suppose let you know how many kstars we have?
    It is up to you! I think quite a few dolls do it on Sunday and I usually post the updated charts on Wednesday so if you want to see it in the chart, then before Wednesday is best. I'll still add it in if it's posted after Wednesday but if I don't go back and edit my post, you just might not see it in the chart until the next Wednesday's post
  • RazzyMayouRazzyMayou Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    Anyone knows when the double kstars offers will be back? 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    @maggiey Good luck with your exams!!
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
    carramen_ said:
    @maggiey Good luck with your exams!!
    Thank yoooou 💕

Also wanted to send a good luck and well wishes to any other dolls going through finals and exams right now! Remember to take some time to have a bit of a break because you deserve it! 💕
  • SakinaSakina Registered Users, Member 19 Posts

Update! I think my goal is going to be 1000-1500 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Little update. So I bought this weeks storyline outfit ( so worth it) I currently have 602 kstars. Might adjust my goal not sure yet. I didn't start playing until 2016 that's why my goal is kinda high. I still have time to at least reach half my goal which is 1,750 which is fine because I'm a free player. Sorry for the long rant dolls. Have a great week.
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Update:
    Last weekend I didn't have time to watch my daily videos and this week they were cut in half, so I'm a little sad about that and I might have to adjust my goal accordingly, we'll see. Since I didn't buy anything and saved all my kstars during this last update, I allowed myself to buy this weeks storyline outfit that I love. So, only +78 kstars.

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts

Platform: Android