🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• NaniSixNaniSix Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    alo said:
    dont think so, because i was looking at the forum earlier and didnt see anyone say they were happy people got their 20 vids taken away so—
    Well, I saw it. I'm glad that everything got deleted to avoid unnecessary fights and discussions. We're all players and we need to support each other. That's pretty much it 😌
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited April 2022
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Guys, I saw two players at least saying they were glad because now it's more equal for everyone. I said low key happy, indeed. 
    Android
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    The team is working hard to resolve the Facebook glitch as soon as possible and the fix is not tied to a monthly update.
    Nothing towards you Kalinda but the team has been working “hard” on this for a couple months now. We probably won’t even get compensated either. They’re gonna be like “be glad we even fixed this” 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    alo said:
    2 ppl!? it aint that deep then.. anyways—
    Did you think there was a crowd of people with torches and armed with pitchforks? 🙄

Android
    alo said:
    alo said:
    Did you think there was a crowd of people with torches and armed with pitchforks? 🙄

girl- u made it sound like it was a bunch of people saying they were happy about them reducing it to 10 for everyone 😐 sounded dramatic if u ask me, but  thats just me 

Only you thought it was a crowd. I didn't ask but thanks for letting me know anyway
    Android
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited April 2022
    alo said:
    alo said:

girl- u made it sound like it was a bunch of people saying they were happy about them reducing it to 10 for everyone 😐 sounded dramatic if u ask me, but  thats just me 

Only you thought it was a crowd. I didn't ask but thanks for letting me know anyway
    ahttt— just like i didnt ask for you to respond, anywaysssss have a lovely night xo
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Great just great... they took my 20 videos and now I can’t even watch 10. It just takes me to offer page.. I tried for an hour and nothing...
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    BeeBella said:d
    I don't have the update, again. I hope it pops up for me soon as I'm really looking forward to see if I finally get the ability to watch videos for kstars. Those of you who've always had videos for stars, whether it's 10 or 20, at least you had some. Depending on in game businesses & SYS prizes as your only source takes FOREVER to save anything up. 
    What platform do you play on? My iOS gam e never wants to update.  I have to toggle airplane on and off,  I close down, reopen.  Finally I log out of Apple, and when I log back in, the update is ready to download and install.     If you're iOS, try what I've described.  If that doesn't work, or if you are Ahdroid and still can't take the update, send a ticket to Customer Care.  Good luck.
    @kokokokonut I play on Amazon Fire. I've already tried all of the "tricks" to try and trigger an update. For the past few weeks every time I open the app I was getting a pop up window notification that another update was available and when I clicked it, it would take me to the Amazon Appstore but there was no update. I checked on it and it was the same every day. That window notification just disappeared yesterday. The last version that updated for me was 12.10.0 on March 23rd. Tbh I'm used to getting the updates late, it happens almost every update for me like this. Just hoping it gets fixed soon for me and any others players that have to deal with this. 
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited April 2022
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KaliMa711KaliMa711 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    BeeBella said:
    I don't have the update, again. I hope it pops up for me soon as I'm really looking forward to see if I finally get the ability to watch videos for kstars. Those of you who've always had videos for stars, whether it's 10 or 20, at least you had some. Depending on in game businesses & SYS prizes as your only source takes FOREVER to save anything up. 
    What platform do you play on? My iOS gam e never wants to update.  I have to toggle airplane on and off,  I close down, reopen.  Finally I log out of Apple, and when I log back in, the update is ready to download and install.     If you're iOS, try what I've described.  If that doesn't work, or if you are Ahdroid and still can't take the update, send a ticket to Customer Care.  Good luck.
    @kokokokonut I play on Amazon Fire. I've already tried all of the "tricks" to try and trigger an update. For the past few weeks every time I open the app I was getting a pop up window notification that another update was available and when I clicked it, it would take me to the Amazon Appstore but there was no update. I checked on it and it was the same every day. That window notification just disappeared yesterday. The last version that updated for me was 12.10.0 on March 23rd. Tbh I'm used to getting the updates late, it happens almost every update for me like this. Just hoping it gets fixed soon for me and any others players that have to deal with this. 
    This is happening to me as well.  The exact same thing.  I am on Amazon Kindle Fire, too, btw.  
    Android player.  Amazon Fire 10
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I guess I missed some glitches with videos happening, but I have this strange thing happening with my Kollections. So I had this selection for like one-two days instead of seven:

And then it refreshes and I have another selection for a day only?

I don't mind the variety but it changes too soon, maybe every 3 days would be fine, to compensate for the 30-star spins
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I guess I missed some glitches with videos happening, but I have this strange thing happening with my Kollections. So I had this selection for like one-two days instead of seven:

And then it refreshes and I have another selection for a day only?

I don't mind the variety but it changes too soon, maybe every 3 days would be fine, to compensate for the 30-star spins
    Kollections have started changing more frequently since last Friday (around then). They change every 24 hours now.
    Kollections have started changing more frequently since last Friday (around then). They change every 24 hours now.

Yes, upon reading this thread now I see it wasn't a glitch. Thank you for answering doll! ❤️
    I really hope the rotation will return to a weekly one! Yes, you may get the Kollection you want quicker, but what's the point if it's hard to save enough for many spins? Especially now that the videos have been reduced. 
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    edited April 2022
    The fact that some people are saying that they are low key happy that us free old players just got our ads cutted in half is disgusting.
    This is the next level of pettyness.
    no one said that they were happy. most people said it was unfair how some got 20 and some 10, but they hoped for everyone to get 20 not 10. lets not get mad at the players, but at glu.
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    A bit late but am I the only one getting 8 videos? It glitches when I try to watch 9 and 10 and then I only receive 8 kstars
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Great just great... they took my 20 videos and now I can’t even watch 10. It just takes me to offer page.. I tried for an hour and nothing...
    Hi @Anjakkh, when I try to watch 10 videos it has to be 24 hours after I watched them the previous day have you done that?
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    Finally!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
    Thats amazing! Congrats! :)

How long did it take to get that high up in the reality show ranks?
    Onika222 said:
    I understand that a lot of us are frustrated but could we actually try to not invalidate the ones who are frustrated with getting their videos cut in half? Saying that 'welp I've been getting just fine so you should too' is an argument that can easily escalate for no reason. If you haven't been affected then obviously you don't understand why they are frustrated. 

As a paid player whose videos were cut in half we very much understand and have been affected too. And we get it that those who had 20 videos are frustrated, it's not a hard thing to understand. 

It's just that there were comments saying (I'm paraphrasing) "Imagine playing with only 10 stars? Lol I'd never, so free players will either quit or hack", and that's why some players who have 10 daily stars feel some kind of way about it.
    Or comments like "there's no way to save for VIP with just 300 stars! You can't even chase GB and spin Kollections properly!" when we are just like "duh, it's been like that for years for us". 

I think both sides are frustrated and are just venting. The best way to deal with this problem would be for Glu to make it 20 stars for everyone, but with Glu being its usual self that's not possible.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Finally!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Shellydaliie it honestly has taken me a lot of months to get to the top of the ranks 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    Finally!!! 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Shellydaliie it honestly has taken me a lot of months to get to the top of the ranks 😭
    I bet! 
    I do lots of reality shows when there's VIP and the reality show weekends and im still in the 200s ranks 😭😩
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    KaliMa711 said:
    BeeBella said:
    This is happening to me as well.  The exact same thing.  I am on Amazon Kindle Fire, too, btw.  
    I’ll see if I can find out anything about it.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Onika222Onika222 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Onika222 said:
    I understand that a lot of us are frustrated but could we actually try to not invalidate the ones who are frustrated with getting their videos cut in half? Saying that 'welp I've been getting just fine so you should too' is an argument that can easily escalate for no reason. If you haven't been affected then obviously you don't understand why they are frustrated. 

As a paid player whose videos were cut in half we very much understand and have been affected too. And we get it that those who had 20 videos are frustrated, it's not a hard thing to understand. 

It's just that there were comments saying (I'm paraphrasing) "Imagine playing with only 10 stars? Lol I'd never, so free players will either quit or hack", and that's why some players who have 10 daily stars feel some kind of way about it.
    Or comments like "there's no way to save for VIP with just 300 stars! You can't even chase GB and spin Kollections properly!" when we are just like "duh, it's been like that for years for us". 

I think both sides are frustrated and are just venting. The best way to deal with this problem would be for Glu to make it 20 stars for everyone, but with Glu being its usual self that's not possible.
    I think that people were talking in general when they implied that players would quit or do something else. I have spent a little here and there so my videos had been cut in half too however I understand why said comments were made. From infinite glitches, customer service, no new content and storylines often times having no much thought put behind them, I can see why this would be the last straw for a lot of people and simply quit. This was also done 2(?) months away from Kimi, it's no surprise to me that so many felt that they may want to quit or not play legitimately. I do agree that this wouldn't have happened if Glu gave everyone the 20 videos since, lately, the updates don't bring that much joy to say the least. I hope I hope I didn't sound rude, that was not my intention and I apologize if did sound rude.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Welp it looks like I’m going to have to save my diamonds from now on and skip DB along with new kollections and maybe old ones that I want, because I can just imagine the amazing clothes glu might have planned for this update or the next one (they mostly always release great outfits towards kimiversary 🙄) and hopefully save alot of diamonds for tb items bc I’ll be lucky if I even have 200-500 kstars for kimiversary. Bc I rather try and chase all the weekend items we are going to get now with kstars then add to the already long lists I have of tb and DB items I want for diamonds. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Being a free player is exhausting tbh. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29