Options

🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• Options
    DiaanaDiaana Registered Users, Member 149 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I tried again with the videos and now it worked. After getting my 10, it straight went to the offers so they probably got rid of the pop-up they had before 🤔 I still lost some of my videos yesterday after the update but I'll let it slide since it's now working again.
    •android
    •🇪🇪
  • Options
    thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    @Onika222 no you didn't sound rude, it's okay doll, and I agree and understand everyone's frustration. It puzzles me that Glu makes such moves, when there are so many things that could make players happy and encourage them to spend more instead of boycotting and being disappointed with the game. 
  • Options
    AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Great just great... they took my 20 videos and now I can’t even watch 10. It just takes me to offer page.. I tried for an hour and nothing...
    Hi @Anjakkh, when I try to watch 10 videos it has to be 24 hours after I watched them the previous day have you done that?
    @LexKKH hii, yes I know that! Sadly I still can’t watch them and it’s been more than 24h (30h to be exact)since I last watched my videos. 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    LexKKH said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Great just great... they took my 20 videos and now I can’t even watch 10. It just takes me to offer page.. I tried for an hour and nothing...
    Hi @Anjakkh, when I try to watch 10 videos it has to be 24 hours after I watched them the previous day have you done that?
    @LexKKH hii, yes I know that! Sadly I still can’t watch them and it’s been more than 24h (30h to be exact)since I last watched my videos. 
    Did you dm Kalinda and contact CS?

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    LexKKH said:
    Anjakkh said:
    Hi @ Anjakkh, when I try to watch 10 videos it has to be 24 hours after I watched them the previous day have you done that?
    Aw that sucks doll 🥺, hopefully they fix soon.

I’ve had issue w/videos before & CS says they can’t do anything as Nikaraf said, dm Kalinda.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    I’ll dm Kalinda,thank you dolls @Nikaraf @LexKKH
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    You should all just stop arguing, cause there's no point. Our frustration won't change anything since nobody(Glu) cares. 

The only options now is to either decide you can't play with 10 videos and quit, spend money on the game or just go with the flow and survive with 70 weekly kstars like a lot of people, me included, do. 

Yeah it sucks having half your income cut and i understand, but it is what it is from now on. 
    I've spend money on this game two or three times when i started playing and since then I haven't, so I consider myself a freeplayer and I did it with 10 kstars a day.
    Nobody is considering that what you call a paid player can mean you only made a purchase once or even a few times and not someone who's making rain on their bank accounts everyday. 

You'll have to adapt to what Glu is imposing, cause at the end of the day, they're the ones who make decisions and they choose what's best for their pockets. They have made that very clear with every change that makes things more and more difficult if you wanna play without spending. 

I don't get why you are all feeling offended by either side being upset.
    Just accept it. Unfortunately, that's how this game works.
    this!! speaking nothing but facts here
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I dont like how the new update made the three options to click vertical, when they were previously horizontal and a little more spaced out. I feel like i am more likely to click "purchase for 6 stars" when i intended to click "watch video" since the video watch option is now narrowly sandwiched between the other two options. Hopefully what im saying makes sense. Can we go back to the old screen for this?
  • Options
    aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    I dont like how the new update made the three options to click vertical, when they were previously horizontal and a little more spaced out. I feel like i am more likely to click "purchase for 6 stars" when i intended to click "watch video" since the video watch option is now narrowly sandwiched between the other two options. Hopefully what im saying makes sense. Can we go back to the old screen for this?
    isn’t there like a confirmation button, like “you’re about to buy5 energy for 6 kstars” ?
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Options
    tessisthebesttessisthebest Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    I just recently started playing this game again after I quit over a year ago, and taking away videos just makes me want to quit again. I started playing in 2018, but the overload of hackers and immense ticket buyers in sys coupled with the minimal opportunities to earn old items besides spending hundreds on diamonds and obsessively stalking the voting booth was too much. A few months ago I started lurking on the forum again and was pleasantly surprised at what appeared to be a few positive changes, most notably multiple ways to win throwback items besides the outdated weekday boxes. SYS was confusing at first to me, but I really liked the ability to win bronze and silver boxes every week. 

I've always been a free player, but the thousands of videos I've watched over the years, not to mention the  million ads that pop up in the game every day have easily made this company thousands of dollars in ad revenue over the years. 20 stars per day is absolutely nothing, can buy you basically nothing, and it's nonsensical why everyone shouldn't get them. Taking away the little that we get does not motivate me to spend more money, in fact it hardens my resolve to never give this company a cent. I also use the word "get" lightly. Hours and hours of gameplay every single day is required to get these pitiful "free" rewards; there is really nothing "free" about them. Maybe I don't spend money, but I spend immense amounts of time that I should be doing schoolwork, work, spending time with family, or just simply relaxing. Back in the day with the 24 look sys, I would wake up at 2 or 3 in the morning every single day to submit my looks on a virtual game. I sacrificed precious sleep that I desperately needed as a student for this vacuous company. And for what? They go for the cash grab every time, and every single time it blows up in their face. Yet they do it again! How stupid must you be to do the same thing over and over and still be surprised that it doesn't work? The only thing in this game that has been consistently profitable is the Triple Threat deal because it's the one thing in this game that is reasonably priced!

At this point, you can take every single "free" thing away from this game, I don't care. No matter how many vile underhanded maneuvers you make, I will NEVER give you a penny, even if it's not my own money. So you can keep trying, and I will probably quit yet again, but I won't stop stalking the forum purely so I can continue to revel and gloat in sheer unadulterated satisfaction every single time this crackbrained company cooks up another scheme that then explodes in their face. 
    IOS player
  • Options
    Reina12 said:
    I think glu is trying to have people accidentally click this 🤷‍♀️
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    alo said:
    Reina12 said:
    isn’t there like a confirmation button, like “you’re about to buy5 energy for 6 kstars” ?
    It also happens with duets but many dolls don’t realize and click buy anyway. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    alo said:
    Reina12 said:
    Yes there is and I'm careful to check! Just annoying that I'm more likely to click it then cancel and it takes away seconds from my day to undo and click again 😂 just little things like this can make for a more user friendly experience is all!
  • Options
    @KalindaKing
    Please, please, PLEASE give them the feedback on this whole idea of seasons thing. 
    No matter how much you like a theme, if it's done for 4 weeks straight its gonna get boring and if you don't like it...I don't see a good outcome. Either way it gets boring pretty quick. 

Take the previous update as the example. It would have been really fun to have a SyFy sys/event, even if it's not everyone's cup of tea, its good to have something different for a change. But 8 SYSs with TBs included around the same thing is just not fun!

Even when it's just the TB matching the weekend sys. That takes away all the creativity to create looks. I don't wanna just repeat what i alredy did at the week for the weekend. 
    I've wore pretty much the same stuff for a whole month and can't wait for it to be over!
    So I didn't mind it cuz it gave me time and many opportunities to accumulate appropriate clothes over the course of the month. I find sys to be no fun when I feel like I've got nothing on theme. Just my opinion 🙂
  • Options
    LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    did anyone ever explain how on earth Spock eyebrows could be "offensive"?  I'd love to know. We have werewolf eyebrows ffs!!! 
    NO! I would like to know as well, cause if you say those browns are offensive, then so is  spock 🖖 
  • Options
    DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Glu's favourite song is greedy by ariana grande but for different reasons 😂

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    For things I actually like in the game, there are more TB storyline things than I thought there were going to be. One of them included a hairstyle I missed out on so I had to get that. I'm also tempted by the picnic basket since I have the feeling it's going to be useful soon.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    For things I actually like in the game, there are more TB storyline things than I thought there were going to be. One of them included a hairstyle I missed out on so I had to get that. I'm also tempted by the picnic basket since I have the feeling it's going to be useful soon.
    Omg I was so confused when you said picnic basket but I just realized everything isn't in the Featured Items Section of the kloset!
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited April 2022
    So even tho I have the green storyline outfit saved, it still appears in the kloset separately.. awesome. 🙌🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    Not going to be able to get these storyline items because I’m saving for this updates weekend gb and vip 😭 hopefully they come back 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Thank you SO much for mentioning the picnic basket, I also didn’t notice all the items not mentioned in the featured section, there are so many! 🙌
  • Options
    Lmao what?? I have the outfit saved for 140 in the shop and in the kloset it’s 175.. that’s a robbery. 💀

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I’m kind of glad the items are marked up individually from their bundle prices. 😅

It’s nice to have an incentive to buy all the items at a discount. 
  • Options
    LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Remember for YEARS they claimed "we don't control how many videos you get" 

lol
    I just split out my drink reading this. 

LITERALLY stop making idiots out of your customers. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Options
    Quick question.. how do u guys get the gigs from Simon that give kstars? The only gigs I receive are the ones where he calls every hour, with 4 options. Other then that, I don’t het anything else. Can it be because I have storylines saved? Bc I don’t have anymore gigs from the game. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗