🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 04/21/22 👬- Futuristic Fashion Gala! 👭🗳️

Comments

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Sad to see the diamond box TB items are still the same
    iOS
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Just submitted my first couple of looks. It's so hard playing as a male character with such limited clothing options. I don't feel I have any hope of finishing the event.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    🤔😂

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Every time its SYS duets i only get 1 ticket at the beginning, please fix this bug 

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts

Nice 
    IM SCREAAMING 😂😂😂
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    It's so unfair that male players don't get new outfits when females get so many new items. I won't use a male npc for this exact reason; there are no good options for male dolls.

@LantsPance

LantsPance said:
    Just submitted my first couple of looks. It's so hard playing as a male character with such limited clothing options. I don't feel I have any hope of finishing the event.

• FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @JadeLaMuneca Looks like we're in the same TS group 😂

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Sad to see the diamond box TB items are still the same
    They reset monthly @AliBryant
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I got the boots and should have stopped there but I was hoping for the new dress - instead got the last of throwback items I had left and that hair style which I don't like at all and don't think will ever use. Oh well, maybe I'll take another stab over the weekend! 

• JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @Fairytale good luck! I hope you get everything you want from this event! 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I didn't realize how confused about this theme I am until I started working on the first look. And with similar themes this whole month, I'm surprised I thought of different looks that I didn't repeat with other themes.
    Platform: Android

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    A heart just went away on one of my looks which bumped me from 3rd to 7th😭 Hopefully it fixes itself but I did screenshot it 🤞🏽
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• soohvasconsoohvascon Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Evonnex said:
    I don’t have many futuristic accessories/clothing, but I think I did pretty good. 
    omg where’s the second hair from? so gorgeous!
  • FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    I've done one look and I already can't be bothered, I wish I'd just skipped this SYS all together 😭 duets should have half the amount of tickets or twice the amount of prizes this is just too much effort 😫 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

1&2💕🪐
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• kaybond_kaybond_ Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Every time I try to finish a look it exits out of the app I haven’t even been able to submit my first look what do I do?
  • Vicki_LeekxVicki_Leekx Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I think I will pass this SYS. There is nothing really tempting to win, and I'm not a huge fan of duets (ads constantly pop up and sometimes crash the game making me lose whatever I styled).
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

Can't remember the last time I got this lucky. Love the dress

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    edited April 2022

Nice 

Me: That dress looks so pretty in cham- oh! 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • wendy12wendy12 Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    I don't know what to do, it's a weird the for me, and I suck at duets, always have like 3 hearts and that's it. I thought about getting inspiration from your looks but don't have almost any of the dresses or anything similar 😭 
    please help lol
    android player / english & spanish
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Lisak2 said:
    It's so unfair that male players don't get new outfits when females get so many new items. I won't use a male npc for this exact reason; there are no good options for male dolls.

@LantsPance

LantsPance said:

Yeah, it's sad because I used to play all of the time back when weekly events featured new male items. I 'quit' around the time that that stopped and recently picked it back up again only to learn that nothing's really changed in that area. I understand that the female player base is likely much higher but it still sucks that males don't have the same level of attention. It's like on one hand, I do understand but on the other, I don't because it doesn't make a ton of sense to me to lock out any portion of the player base, no matter how small? Oh well. Hopefully it changes in the future!

Daily iOS KKH player
  • Onika222Onika222 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts

Nice 
    Must be nice. Good for them