🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 04/21/22 👬- Futuristic Fashion Gala! 👭🗳️

Comments

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    edited April 2022
    the body suit looks so cute just like that 😍
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    I really want this hair but its so similar to these 4 I have. Should I get it?

Agree: yes
    Lol: save your kstars!

I have that hair and a few of the similar ones and I always use that one.In my opinion I like it the best and whenever I use it for SYS it scores well 
  • karenguerra19karenguerra19 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts

Hello everyone! First time posting, I wanted to share my first two looks. I am a free player, and I don't have too many futuristic items so I'm doing my best with this. 

I try to Konnect with NPC's that have nice clothes, or things that can work for SYS Duets. 

I hope this helps someone, and if you can give me feedback I'll be thankful!! 
    first 2 looks 😍
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts

-the screenshot quality isnt nice didn’t had time to edit it- anyways I love the whole outfit😍 I don’t want to say how much I spent chasing it😅 but worth it for me. 
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    @Villa12 that’s great to hear! Thank you! ❤️
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    I submitted my first look no problem, only thing that was weird was I started receiving votes immediately.
    I tried to submit my second look but when I clicked done to submit, it would black screen too long and the app would crash. It took many tries but I finally was able to submit my look after making some changes. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I noticed some of npcs have this body paint:

When I would put this body paint on:

if I used a handheld with it, it would switch to the body paint I don't own and I wouldn't be able to submit because the app would eventually crash. Has this been happening to anyone else? I haven't been able to update so maybe that's the problem. idk
    • 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
    Also, here's some proof votes get taken away.

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts

It’s not that I complain but they felt similar so I wanted to share. I like the new eye makeup better tho
  • BubblesnbowsBubblesnbows Registered Users, Member 18 Posts

Much like this one I got the other day 😂😅
    Um…interesting outfit  😂

• tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    First 2. Why are the themes we have the least clothing for always duets? 

• LottieW29LottieW29 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Boocketa said:

I always assumed that the heart* voting system was based on an average somewhere in the algorithm on whether you get voted for. So say every chooses your look it stays at 5 but if then a couple people vote for the other look it can bring the average down. It's a bit of a tease thinking you'll get 5 hearts and would be good for glu to clarify, I definitely prefer the other voting system. 
  • uhbaileeuhbailee Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    First 2 looks 
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    tired of the sys already, all ranking with the same people as crazy ticket buyers. it's something boring and monotonous because I already know that I won't even be in the top 5 
     buying tickets isn't bad, bad is these crazed dolls where every sys sends several off-theme looks and doesn't let other dolls have a chance to win something 
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
    tt_ said:
    First 2. Why are the themes we have the least clothing for always duets? 

i love your second look 😍
  • SammieCSammieC Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    BeeBella said:
    I submitted my first look no problem, only thing that was weird was I started receiving votes immediately.
    I tried to submit my second look but when I clicked done to submit, it would black screen too long and the app would crash. It took many tries but I finally was able to submit my look after making some changes. I'm not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I noticed some of npcs have this body paint:

if I used a handheld with it, it would switch to the body paint I don't own and I wouldn't be able to submit because the app would eventually crash. Has this been happening to anyone else? I haven't been able to update so maybe that's the problem. idk

@BeeBella

This is happening to me too!!! 😳😭 so I guess I try to resubmit the look without the body paint? 
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    My first two looks and surprisingly 5 hearts all around 🥹🥲
    SammieC said:
    BeeBella said:

@BeeBella

This is happening to me too!!! 😳😭 so I guess I try to resubmit the look without the body paint? 
    @SammieC that's what worked for me. Either take off the body paint or submit without a handheld item. 
  • amandabriochesamandabrioches Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I don’t know what happened, I noticed only after uploading it, but what are those symbols on her arms and stomach? It was supposed to be the body paint from the collection “digital doll”, so I tried again and i noticed something similar happen when I put an handheld, so I guess it’s a glitch? 
  • loafanimeloafanime Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

I should’ve leveled down 😩🤚🏻 I didn’t want the hair anyways
  • loafanimeloafanime Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

I really want this hair but its so similar to these 4 I have. Should I get it?

Agree: yes
    Lol: save your kstars!

Really glad to of seen this post because I only saw the things in the featured tab 🥰 I say get it because it looks fabulous on your doll. And although they look similar I think it’s just a bit more extra than the others and that makes it worth getting :)
  • lunaKlunaK Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    ugh found a hacker in the VB
    Looks 1-3.

iOS 

• reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Looks 1-3.

love the pink and blue dolls, works so well with the theme and bg!
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
    reeb said:
    Looks 1-3.

love the pink and blue dolls, works so well with the theme and bg!
    Thank you so much! ❤️❤️❤️
    iOS 

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts

I'm not saying that this looks was perfect but I hate when you submit a ticket and is only up for a few minutes.

For duets it takes you a while to come up with 2 looks that go well with each other, dressing them, then redoing everything because you might not like it and after 15~ minutes you submit and no one even has a chance to vote for it because its only there for a couple of minutes 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • fairyemifairyemi Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    First 4 looks 💚💚💚💚