🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Why are half of the items not in the featured section ? Anyways… really want this hair but I also want to save for kimi😭
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    They added like 10 outfits...I’m going to spend more than I have in the last month! Anyone who owns the summer outfit (hair with blue scrunchie, blue top, patchwork skirt), how has it scored for you?
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I am SO HAPPY this hair came back cause every time I saw it on another doll I cried to myself I didn't buy the story line outfit back then, I think I didnt have kstars and didn't know you can save it for later! 💕

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @Ilze I got it too since it's on my list of 2 hairstyles I'd let myself get before the sale. I'm waiting to see if the other one and the one dress I really want pop up.
    Platform: Android

• FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    They added like 10 outfits...I’m going to spend more than I have in the last month! Anyone who owns the summer outfit (hair with blue scrunchie, blue top, patchwork skirt), how has it scored for you?
    It’s been a while since I’ve had a chance to use them, but the hair and top always do well for me in casual summery themes! I don’t use the skirt much but I still think it’s really cute, I definitely don’t regret buying them. ^^
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Imagine they gave us a diamond or kstar for every ad they gave us in the game. I would love that. Bc damn they take away half of the videos for kstar and now there’s an ad every 5 or 10 seconds when I’m in the VB 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I’m surprised they didn’t put the dress on the right in the feature items. Would’ve been perfect for this theme. 🙄
    The one outfit I want and we still haven't got back 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I forgot about the Miss Managed dress. I have both of the other Miss Managed looks so when can I get that dress?
    Platform: Android

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    sigh do we know how long these featured items are in the kloset? i wish we had a timer like with the march TB flash sale
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Thank you for mention sale items that's not in featured items. Bough myself a basket, so happy with it :) 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
    Can we have a change email option here in game settings please? @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Amazon update will probably be released next week and I'll make an announcement when I have news.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @KkhAngelica You have to have zero storylines left to get simon K star gigs, yes. And we only get one a week now because they have the stupid pop up shop task blocking him all week long. We used to get them every 3 days.
    iOS
    AliBryant said:
    @KkhAngelica You have to have zero storylines left to get simon K star gigs, yes. And we only get one a week now because they have the stupid pop up shop task blocking him all week long. We used to get them every 3 days.
    AliBryant oh ok. Ty for explaining it 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I’m surprised they didn’t put the dress on the right in the feature items. Would’ve been perfect for this theme. 🙄

Yes please!  I would buy that dress in an instant! 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    I’m still having a glitch with my k-star videos… I’ve only ever had 10 and today I watched 5 and now only get sent to the offers page. I can watch videos for everything else, so it’s not the connection… @KalindaKing pls have the team fix this
  • kkhemmakkhemma Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Sorry but I dunno where I can ask.. do these items score well in SYS? Didn’t have enough k stars to buy previously.

• maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    kkhemma said:
    Sorry but I dunno where I can ask.. do these items score well in SYS? Didn’t have enough k stars to buy previously.

I don't use the hair much but I get lots of uses from the outfit and it generally scores really well for me!
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Does this hairstyle score well for any of you dolls in TB SYS’s and weekend SYS’s? I’m trying to decide by the end of the weekend if I want to purchase it or not. 🤍

Yes - Agree
    No - LOL
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

Wish that IOS had the same game offers for kstars that android has. :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kkhemmakkhemma Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    @maggiey thanks a lot for your advice!
  • KaliMa711KaliMa711 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    The Amazon update will probably be released next week and I'll make an announcement when I have news.
    Thanks @KalindaKing.   :)
    Android player.  Amazon Fire 10
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Why am I only getting 4 videos for energy 😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    I really regret not buying this one when it came out. Now its almost double the cost. It was originally 150. 

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I wish they'd offer these storyline outfits both in bundles and separately
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I guess you don't get the storyline outfits as an option to buy if you didn't update yet 😭

Sorry but I'm not sacrificing my scores.

Does anyone know how long it'll be available for?
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I guess you don't get the storyline outfits as an option to buy if you didn't update yet 😭

Sorry but I'm not sacrificing my scores.

Does anyone know how long it'll be available for?
    Only for this weekend, next weekend we should get different outfits to buy.
    I updated my game yesterday after TB SYS has finished and I collected my prizes, new SYS started in evening and so far I’ve got 15/15 hearts so it seems to be a perfect timing to update!