What are Diamonds used for?

LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
I've just started playing again after a while of being away... and I have some diamonds. I see they can be used on dye boxes, but what else is there to do with them? I play a male doll if that makes a difference.
Daily iOS KKH player

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    They can be used for tb weekend items as well 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    They can be used for tb weekend items as well 

Is there anything like that active right now? I don't see the ability to spend diamonds on anything right now except the dye boxes.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    You can check in the sys VB for male items and there’s also lots of female items available for diamonds, that would be great for duets, if u use a girl as a partner. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    You can check in the sys VB for male items and there’s also lots of female items available for diamonds, that would be great for duets, if u use a girl as a partner. 

I don't have an option anywhere in my SYS menu to use diamonds to purchase anything or open any sort of shop.
    Daily iOS KKH player
    Oh, I see! Under 'get this look' when voting! Thanks!
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    edited April 2022
    hey so i have a question related to diamonds so im gonna post it here, i actually used to play kkh last year and then i stopped for a while and when i came back like 4 months ago i noticed i had 30 diamonds, even tho i had never ever participated in sys events because i didnt even knew those existed ( yes ik stupid but yeah lol) does anyone know how i couldve gotten those 30diamonds?because  i dont remember 
    edit: the only thing i remember is that once i received a call from simon and he gave me 5 diamonds, but idk about the others
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
    mary1313 said:
    hey so i have a question related to diamonds so im gonna post it here, i actually used to play kkh last year and then i stopped for a while and when i came back like 4 months ago i noticed i had 30 diamonds, even tho i had never ever participated in sys events because i didnt even knew those existed ( yes ik stupid but yeah lol) does anyone know how i couldve gotten those 30diamonds?because  i dont remember 

I could be wrong but I believe when diamonds launched they gave everyone some for free?
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    mary1313 said:
    edit: the only thing i remember is that once i received a call from simon and he gave me 5 diamonds, but idk about the others
    I think maybe something to do with squads? bc I got 30 diamonds too when I started playing again (I assumed I got it from unlocking squads and their look books)

Though my sister got like 2 when she got squads so I’m honestly not sure if it changed or if when it was first released we all got 30?

@mary1313
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    mary1313 said:
    if u put ur gmail in the game, you receive free gifts in ur gmail and gives u free diamonds, kstars etc. i might be wrong though
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    LexKKH said:
    mary1313 said:
    I think maybe something to do with squads? bc I got 30 diamonds too when I started playing again (I assumed I got it from unlocking squads and their look books)

Though my sister got like 2 when she got squads so I’m honestly not sure if it changed or if when it was first released we all got 30?

@mary1313
    ohh yeah i guess that makes sense because i was so confused how i got them
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
    alo said:
    mary1313 said:
    if u put ur gmail in the game, you receive free gifts in ur gmail and gives u free diamonds, kstars etc. i might be wrong though
    do we not get them anymore?
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    mary1313 said:
    alo said:
    mary1313 said:
    do we not get them anymore?
    i think we do, i havent checked my email but last time i got free diamonds 
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸