🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 04/21/22 👬- Futuristic Fashion Gala! 👭🗳️

Comments

• PoeTayToePoeTayToe Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    @Fae can you please DM me also?? ☺️
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
    4-6.

I was hoping my 6th look would score a little higher but oh well.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Ilze said:
    tt_ said:
    We identified an issue with the storyline hair and we're looking into it.
    @KalindaKing contacted customer service and this is what they said.. they act like this is something usual and not a glitch since hair never locks. 
    Wow so support doesn't even know how the game works, shows how shockingly poor their training is! 
    He’s doubled down too when I said hair doesn’t lock

@KalindaKing  if this is an issue being looked into why is customer service saying this was specifically intended? Why are we being told different things? Also if what they said was true and the hair was intended to lock after one use that is really messed up. 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    Sad to see the diamond box TB items are still the same
    They should change next week.  Just as this sys is from the last update, so are the diamond box items. 
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    tt_ said:
    Ilze said:
    tt_ said:
    @KalindaKing contacted customer service and this is what they said.. they act like this is something usual and not a glitch since hair never locks. 
    Wow so support doesn't even know how the game works, shows how shockingly poor their training is! 

@KalindaKing  if this is an issue being looked into why is customer service saying this was specifically intended? Why are we being told different things? Also if what they said was true and the hair was intended to lock after one use that is really messed up. 
    What even is that language, its so condescending?? Sounds like the particular support person is on a sad power trip while not really knowing what they're talking about!
  • JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Am I really that off-theme? 😓
    My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 116 Posts
    @Fae could you please dm me too 🤍
  • clarizzoclarizzo Registered Users, Member 732 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Anjakkh said:
    @lovelydoll @Newsychick I got it offered when I went to submit my look. My npc has that hair color 
    Can someone please explain this in more detail? I have an NPC who has the November box strawberry blonde hair color. When I submit a look with them, I don’t see the option to purchase that hair color for myself. How does this work? Tia! 
    tbh, glitches like these should really not be talked about on the forum because Glu never wants us to be happy lol. they always fix the glitches that benefit us.😬
    ✨iOS doll since March 2020 ✨
    💓add me on Facebook: Clarissa Clair 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    tt_ said:
    Ilze said:
    tt_ said:

What the hell, I'm so mad on your behalf! Like seriously, think about the people who aren't on the glu forum and put up with this customer service bc they don't have a Kalinda to advocate for them!! 
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    tt_ said:
    Ilze said:
    tt_ said:

What the hell, I'm so mad on your behalf! Like seriously, think about the people who aren't on the glu forum and put up with this customer service bc they don't have a Kalinda to advocate for them!! 
    Came with those forum receipts and now they changed their tune. Really makes me think that customer service just says whatever they want and dgaf about actually helping or resolving any issues. 

• tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    nnnooy said:
    Anyone else have a problem with that hair when they try to submit a look? 

For some reason when i go to submit a look the hair bands disappear, i also tried to submit a look with the same hair for a second time and it told me i am using a locked item, when i bought it i had a "new item" notification on my accessories but nothing was there, i don't know why it thinks that hair is a locked accessory

oh wow. I was second guessing the fact that I didn't buy this in the Fitting Room but now that I see that it's glitchy I'm kinda glad I didn't. that was an expensive bundle (and the hair was the only cute thing I wanted) so this would've made me so irritated.

I hope this gets fixed for you! 😔
  • soohvasconsoohvascon Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    @Fae I’d love to know it too 🥺💜
    brenhin said:
    tangerine said:
    why am I like this?😅

lol I can never take these seriously even when I actually want the prizes I muck about for about 60% of my entries 😂😭😂
    Omg this is so creative tho! I could instantly tell this was a Star Wars look.
    thank you (and to everyone who liked/loled)!!

the voting booth didn't enjoy it but lmao idc. 😂

I've decided to either sit out or just bs around until the voting/entries is fixed. no use getting invested 🙃

I'll post my next look once my tickets reload lol I have an idea and I wanna see if I can execute it 😂😂
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    Artista said:

It’s not that I complain but they felt similar so I wanted to share. I like the new eye makeup better tho
    Both eyes look so pretty on your doll!! also where is your hair from?
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • m0ne416m0ne416 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts

What do you think about this outfit?
    AGREE: buy it now!
    LIKE: save it for VIP
    LOL: don’t buy it ever

I'm completely undecided on this outfit. I don't know if it's worth the Kstars. What did you end up choosing?
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    Artista said:

It’s not that I complain but they felt similar so I wanted to share. I like the new eye makeup better tho
    Both eyes look so pretty on your doll!! also where is your hair from?
    I think it’s an old hairstyle so it must be available for diamonds 
  • malibubarbiemalibubarbie Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Favorite looks 💖
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I really want this hair but its so similar to these 4 I have. Should I get it?

Agree: yes
    Lol: save your kstars!

How come this hair is in there to buy now? Is it only there for a limited amount of time?
  • haylee7haylee7 Registered Users, Member 483 Posts
    edited April 2022
    @carramen_ that hair is from the born to be wild SYS in September 2020!

edit: spelling

not entering for prizes is actually fun now that I think about it lol I can play around and just. make looks I want hahaha

I tried making Kida and Milo but my closet is pretty limited. 😔
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    My game also takes the light effect off the hair when I start making my looks but if I take the hairstyle off and put it back on it fixes it for me. Definitely my favorite outfit this update 🦋✨

• wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    Hi guys! I don’t like to complain on this forum but, I have to bring this to everyone’s attention. For the last two sys’ there’s been a hacker in my ts group who’s always at the top of the leaderboard and openly uses unreleased items. 

This is their newest look in this sys (the earrings and necklace are unreleased) 

And the y2k rave one where they obviously had the ts prize before the event was done. 

Now my problem, is that I reported this to customer service both times, yet this player has not been removed. I’m only posting this to hold glu accountable for not helping out a customer with the simplest of requests. 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Latest 4 ⭐️
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Looks 5-7

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    The hair is so cute, my wife is looking stunning 😍

Ooo beautiful 😍, I’m also from Sweden Btw!

Din Gubbe är sjukt snygg !!
    iOS player
  • BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited April 2022

Look 1-7, do you have any advice? I’m confused about this theme, really don’t know what to submit 🫤🤔

Edit: I liked the first one in the second row so much :(