"👑💄👑🇦 A squad 🇦" Stay Active 👑💄👑

Comments

• Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    @cayennek hey hope you are ok and back soon 
    @Jennica hey hope you are ok and can be in touch soon... I can see that you lately not active daily a day in and one out and now you didn't log for 2 days a row hope everything is OK and if you won't be able to commit to the daily logging please inform me. Thanks 
  • isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    hello dolls!! do you have an open space, i would love to join ❤️
    iOS player
  • isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    aaand i’m active on the game, forums, discord, facebook and reddit. im obsessed yall😭 
    iOS player
    edited March 2022
    @isaoff hey iam sorry we don't have a free spot right now wish we have. Sorry again hope you find another squad really soon 
  • JennicaJennica Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @Jennica hey hope you are ok and can be in touch soon... I can see that you lately not active daily a day in and one out and now you didn't log for 2 days a row hope everything is OK and if you won't be able to commit to the daily logging please inform me. Thanks 
    Sorry Ashley! I've been waiting for my data to renew. My home wifi is really slow so sometimes I am unable to open up the game - it remains on the "downloading" page for 10 minutes before I decide to just give up opening the game. Everything should be okay now!
    @Jennica hey happy to hear from you.. And happy to hear that everything is okay now. Hope it remains that way. If there's anything like this happen you can tell me here or by DM just to be sure that you are still with us until you be active as always hope you understand that sometimes members quit playing without telling us. Anyway happy to know you are ok and back.. Good luck to you always 
    @xAlessandra hey hope you are ok and back to action soon 
  • JennicaJennica Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    @Ashley_veer Yep, will be sure to do that in the future!! :)
    @xAlessandra hope you are ok and back active daily... 
    @xAlessandra hey it seems that get in touch with you is a bit hard and i can see that you are not active as you should 2 days out and one in or one in and one out hope you are fine but we need a daily player if you will be able to read that please try to connect us.
    @Jennica hey hope you are fine and be more active we need all our members to stick to our daily agreement.. Thanks 
    edited April 2022
    @xAlessandra hey hope you are ok... still can't get in touch with you you weren't active 3 days on the row hope i get an answer from you if you not interested to be part of our squad hope to hear from you soon 
    @xAlessandra hey i hope you are fine.. iam so sorry for removing you you weren't active for 5 days on the row besides many days you were in and out mostly out and we can't connect with you. Again so sorry but many players stopped playing and didn't connect with us to explain the absence at least to wait for them to back becoming repetitive anyway i hope you are ok.. I will postpone posting for a new player again my apologies but we really need players we can count on and can connect in cases like this.good luck always 
  • xAlessandraxAlessandra Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Hello!
    Its okay- I am fine
    sorry I am in school and have been very busy
    If you have opening - I will come back to daily log! even if its quick, if not i understand =)
    edited April 2022
    @xAlessandra happy to hear from you and you are ok.. Your spot still open after the count down you can send me the request again and i will accept it but please we need you to stick to the daily logging in and if there's any circumstances please inform us here or Dm me to know you are still with us iam sorry i wasn't quick but all the players who left us if you noticed stopped playing and never were available on the fourm so i had to find another see all the older posts none reply to say i won't play anymore all except one or two.our agreement was daily logging and be available on the fourm to situations like this i couldn't find you anyway your spot is yours when the count down is over but please always tell us in such circumstances just to know you are still with us 
    Okay! Thank you! Yes I will be sure to keep up in the forum and my logging in in the future!
    thank you for understanding! 💜
    Hey @xAlessandra i have a request from you isn't it? Iam sorry i want to be sure i have alot of requests pending since forever 
    Yes I sent the request yesterday I think :)
    edited April 2022
    Ok i will take it now.. Welcome back.. Be logging in active and kudos active we need every member to be active especially after we receive it only twice a week.. good luck to you always 
    Great thank you! I logged in an gave kudos 💜🌸
    edited April 2022
    Hi dolls Ralu has left the squad  We will miss her so much since she joined us she was so fabulous and gorgeous doll and great player wishing her the best always ❤️❤️
  • Evie_KhhEvie_Khh Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Sorry to hear that..we will miss ralu for sure good luck to her
    Hey @kkh_Jaz this is our squad feed welcome to our squad.. And good luck to you always 
    Sorry for all the dolls who can see this and sent in game requests to A squad but we need to communicate with the new members through fourm first hope you can understand 
  • KKH_JazKKH_Jaz Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    Hey does anyone in the squad own this black dress? I want to purchase it. 
    Hey unfortunately I don't have it i have this one i hope another member have it or may you found it on the VB
  • Evie_KhhEvie_Khh Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Hi unfortunately I don't have it either I have the one with Ashley hope you find it
    Ohhh I love that one!! Sorry I don’t have 😩💗
    Hey @katiealexandraa i hope you are ok and back to action