• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited April 2022
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    b4tgirl said:
    cAn yOu dM Me ?
    You all are the worst secret keepers ive ever seen. literally the dumbest. 
    you all are the reason kudos and all the other glitches get fixed cant keep your trap shut.
    You guys are so rude lmao. Making a burner acc just to call people dumb. Not cute at all
    u cant make alt accs on here
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Don’t be bitter because other people got to experience the same advantage as you. You’re not trying to keep it alive, you’re just pressed that you’re not the only one who got to exploit the glitch 🤷🏼‍♀️ And it’s cute that you think Kalinda can’t see your IP and ban your main account
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    what ticket are we supposed to be on ?
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
  • kkhkalloutkkhkallout Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Don’t be bitter because other people got to experience the same advantage as you. You’re not trying to keep it alive, you’re just pressed that you’re not the only one who got to exploit the glitch 🤷🏼‍♀️ And it’s cute that you think Kalinda can’t see your IP and ban your main account
    wow did you pull a muscle with that reach ? here ill dumb it down for you. NOT A SINGLE PERSON CARES YA DID IT. MORE power to ya if ya can get anything from this game. THE ISSUE IS YA POSTED IT WHERE THEY CAN SEE IT AND THEN IN TURN THEY CAN FIX IT LIKE KUDOS BOXES. idk why thats hard for you to get. plenty of nice comments asking yall not to continue bringing attention to this and countless times yall continue to.yall are the first to complain, complain complain about stuff being fixed yall didnt ask for.Then stop posting it where they can see it i dont think thats very hard not to do. keep the glitches on the behind the scenes. tell ya friends etc but why yall thought to post it where glu and kalinda can see is beyond me.

wouldnt be surprised if they patched the glitches sooner or later.. 🫠
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • kkhkalloutkkhkallout Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    alo said:
    wouldnt be surprised if they patched the glitches sooner or later.. 🫠
    they will like they did with every good glitch ! barely get much in this game with out spending stars or diamonds. all im sayin is keep it off the forum so we can have good glitches. 
    ashleyl23 said:
    what ticket are we supposed to be on ?
    11, i have 3hrs left for my next ticket to come in
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    Asking to be PMed isn’t airing anything 🙄 try unclenching for once
    Right? As if the “kallout kampaign” isn’t drawing way more attention to the whole thing than the initial posts ever did 🥴
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    My silver box, all k-stars needed for Kimiversary! 🤩

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
    edited April 2022
    b4tgirl said:
    lmao is it really that deep? it's a dress up game why is this girl so heated
    right.. same goes with the other issues yall had not too long ago w the videos situation, its just a dress up game and isnt that deep, right? keep that same energy. no hard feelings 🫶🏼
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    alo said:
    b4tgirl said:
    lmao is it really that deep? it's a dress up game why is this girl so heated
    right.. same goes with the other issues yall had not too long ago w the videos situation, its just a dress up game and isnt that deep, right? keep that same energy. no hard feelings 🫶🏼
    i never complained aout the videos but nice try
  • ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    @alo thank you! 
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 
    edited April 2022
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Im sure if it’s a glitch they’ll figure it out sooner or later?? 😂 like why does it matter?? just like you can post your tasteless opinions and comments we have the right to post whatever we want. It’s the forum for a reason. Leave people alone 😆 also if so much attention is being drawn to it why are YOU still bringing it up. It would’ve been long gone had you not been so ugly about it 🥲 
    stepht500 said:
    Im sure if it’s a glitch they’ll figure it out sooner or later?? 😂 like why does it matter?? just like you can post your tasteless opinions and comments we have the right to post whatever we want. It’s the forum for a reason. Leave people alone 😆 also if so much attention is being drawn to it why are YOU still bringing it up. It would’ve been long gone had you not been so ugly about it 🥲 
    wouldnt ppl bring it up the next day though? hasnt this so called glitch been going on for weeks now? oh okay 

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    alo said:
    stepht500 said:
    wouldnt ppl bring it up the next day though? hasnt this so called glitch been going on for weeks now? oh okay 

Once again, if the complaint is don’t speak about the glitches then why are they still being spoken about? It’s a double standard. Telling someone not to talk about something then giving said topic even more attention by calling people out on it makes no sense. I scrolled past those hair color posts without a second thought until I saw the most recent posts. Also why do they have to be said so rudely. You can communicate your opinions with out being ugly about it. Also this isn’t really directed towards you @alo. Just using your response to comment further. Also this kinda just feels like gate keeping…a hair glitch? 

Anyways I’m glad someone helped others by sharing the glitch that I still have no idea how it works lol. I thought it was a nice gesture 🤷🏽‍♀️

also since Glu seems to ruin everything good super quickly is this glitch gone yet 🥲

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    just gonna casually point out for no reason whatsoever, completely unrelated to any conversation happening in this thread, that it’s a weekend and not during the business week for glu. maybe we can use tomorrow to have lots and lots of conversations in this specific thread about how this SYS is going and sharing looks 😁
    edited April 2022
    stepht500 said:
    alo said:
    stepht500 said:

Once again, if the complaint is don’t speak about the glitches then why are they still being spoken about? It’s a double standard. Telling someone not to talk about something then giving said topic even more attention by calling people out on it makes no sense. I scrolled past those hair color posts without a second thought until I saw the most recent posts. Also why do they have to be said so rudely. You can communicate your opinions with out being ugly about it. Also this isn’t really directed towards you @alo. Just using your response to comment further. Also this kinda just feels like gate keeping…a hair glitch? 

Anyways I’m glad someone helped others by sharing the glitch that I still have no idea how it works lol. I thought it was a nice gesture 🤷🏽‍♀️

also since Glu seems to ruin everything good super quickly is this glitch gone yet 🥲

so ur saying the other dolls who comment about to keep the glitch on the low, are gate-keeping? hmmm nobdy gate-keeping fyi, i wasnt even trying to hurt anyones feelings or make anyone upset lol my bad if i made ya feel some typa way ! + im not the only one talking about this so not sure why ur only coming at me lol, anywayssss this glitch been going on for weeks like i said, if i stop talking about it i know for sure somebody gonna bring it up the next day, so ur point there was—? 
    i know the other person calling others dumb was not okay.

btww if u r going to throw slugs at somebody, @ them next time. respectfully

this is the last comment about this topic since some people feeling some type of way ! have a lovely night xo
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    alo said:
    stepht500 said:
    alo said:
    stepht500 said:

so ur saying the other dolls who comment about to keep the glitch on the low, are gate-keeping? hmmm, i wasnt even trying to hurt anyones feelings or make anyone upset lol my bad if i made ya feel some typa way ! + im not the only one talking about this so not sure why ur only coming at me lol, anywayssss this glitch been going on for weeks like i said, if i stop talking about it i know for sure somebody gonna bring it up the next day, so ur point there was—? 

I feel like you didn’t read a single thing I said. Literally none of that was aimed at you. You replied to me so I replied back. Not coming at you :) Simply used your comment to reply and you’re right I could @ them but I don’t really feel the need. I’m sure they’ll get the memo. Also never said my feelings were hurt nor am I upset. Just voicing my opinions on the matter. Also not trying to egg on the drama. Hope you have a good night and rest of your weekend, truly! 💛 also thanks for being able to hold a convo/discussion without petty insults lol 🙂
    stepht500 said:
    alo said:
    stepht500 said:
    alo said:
    stepht500 said:

so ur saying the other dolls who comment about to keep the glitch on the low, are gate-keeping? hmmm, i wasnt even trying to hurt anyones feelings or make anyone upset lol my bad if i made ya feel some typa way ! + im not the only one talking about this so not sure why ur only coming at me lol, anywayssss this glitch been going on for weeks like i said, if i stop talking about it i know for sure somebody gonna bring it up the next day, so ur point there was—? 

I feel like you didn’t read a single thing I said. Literally none of that was aimed at you. You replied to me so I replied back. Not coming at you :) Simply used your comment to reply and you’re right I could @ them but I don’t really feel the need. I’m sure they’ll get the memo. Also never said my feelings were hurt nor am I upset. Just voicing my opinions on the matter. Also not trying to egg on the drama. Hope you have a good night and rest of your weekend, truly! 💛 also thanks for being able to hold a convo/discussion without petty insults lol 🙂
    i got nothing towards u or anyone on here btw so do not think that, thank you☺️ + i wouldnt use insults towards anyone on here because its just a dress-up game ! 🫶🏼
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    On a brighter note (kinda lol) I finally got a chill group 🥳 which I’m happy about but wish this would happen when I really love the items. These arent bad but not my favorite 😌 also I have used an extra ticket 🎟 I got in db. 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Well can someone tell me what the kudos box thing was since it's been fixed? I totally missed that.

Also the person sharing on the forum helped a bunch of ppl so I can't blame them for sharing. Idk where else everyone gets the info. Also tons of ppl would have missed the post without the extra attention, I originally thought it was a post asking to vote on which hair colour to use.

But yeah might be good to delete the posts now altho koko has probably has screenshots of everything (which is cool it's her job) 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

Enjoying styling for this sys 🌈💕🌈
    Well can someone tell me what the kudos box glitch was since it's been fixed? I totally missed that one.

Also the person sharing on the forum helped a bunch of ppl get it so I can't blame them for sharing.  Idk where else everyone gets the info. But yeah might be good to delete the posts now. 

I think kudos went from resting every 24 hrs to every Monday and Thursday now. 
  • loafanimeloafanime Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

Really sad about this :( first time I tried something different from gowns
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    loafanime said:

Really sad about this :( first time I tried something different from gowns
    This look is adorable, you were robbed 🙁