🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 04/21/22 👬- Futuristic Fashion Gala! 👭🗳️

Comments

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
    cAn yOu dM Me ?
    You all are the worst secret keepers ive ever seen. literally the dumbest. 
    you all are the reason kudos and all the other glitches get fixed cant keep your trap shut.
    You guys are so rude lmao. Making a burner acc 
    u cant make alt accs on here
    It kinda seems like you can tho... You know how everyone has an individual handwriting style? They also have an individual typing style.

What gives it away is writing ya instead of you?..also the rhetorical question marks? biggest thing is these sentences. where you purposely. don't use an Uppercase after a full stop. like so? also why would you apologise. 

Im not trying to be mean, I swear, I just can't ignore this stuff, it's my actual work 😂🙏 Everyone take this knowledge to make better fake accts in the future. If I'm wrong I guess you can ask them to check the IP address. Kinda hope I am wrong cus replying to your own alt acct is odd. 

alo said:
    alo said:
    wouldnt ppl bring it up the next day though? hasnt this so called glitch been going on for weeks now? oh okay 

hmmm nobdy gate-keeping fyi, i wasnt even trying to hurt anyones feelings or make anyone upset lol my bad if i made ya feel some typa way ! + im 
    Why would you think you hurt anyone's feelings. It was the other account that said that stuff. 

Damn 10 minutes back here and I'm already writing novels. Kkh is bad for me lol.
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    stepht500 said:
    Well can someone tell me what the kudos box glitch was since it's been fixed? I totally missed that one.

Also the person sharing on the forum helped a bunch of ppl get it so I can't blame them for sharing.  Idk where else everyone gets the info. But yeah might be good to delete the posts now. 

I think kudos went from resting every 24 hrs to every Monday and Thursday now. 
    Damn that sucks, I'm still angry about that, like every day I look at my squad and I'm angry I can't give kudos.

But I can't believe that was a glitch Glu didn't know about, it went on for months 😂 tell us you don't play your own game without telling us you don't play your own game. Kalindas not in a squad. 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
    cAn yOu dM Me ?
    you all are the reason kudos and all the other glitches get fixed cant keep your trap shut.
    You guys are so rude lmao. Making a burner acc 
    u cant make alt accs on here
    It kinda seems like you can tho... You know how everyone has an individual handwriting style? They also have an individual typing style.

What gives it away is writing ya instead of you?..also the rhetorical question marks? biggest thing is these sentences. where you purposely. don't use an Uppercase after a full stop. like so? also why would you apologise. 

Im not trying to be mean, I swear, I just can't ignore this stuff, it's my actual work 😂🙏 Everyone take this knowledge to make better fake accts in the future. If I'm wrong I guess you can ask them to check the IP address. Kinda hope I am wrong cus replying to your own alt acct is odd. 

alo said:
    alo said:
    wouldnt ppl bring it up the next day though? hasnt this so called glitch been going on for weeks now? oh okay 

hmmm nobdy gate-keeping fyi, i wasnt even trying to hurt anyones feelings or make anyone upset lol my bad if i made ya feel some typa way ! + im 
    Why would you think you hurt anyone's feelings. It was the other account that said that stuff. 

Damn 10 minutes back here and I'm already writing novels. Kkh is bad for me lol.
    girlll now u reaching— didnt i say we done drop this long ago and ur still bringing it more attention,  kinda funny if u ask me. why would i make an alt acc to throw slugs at ppl when i can truthfully say it on MY main acc—? if it was ME who was behind tha acc, i wouldve been done get banned girly, so atp u just reaching and adding ur 2 cents for no reason.. and i can apologize whenever i want, u arent the one apologizing so why do u care? dont worry ab what i say on here, maybe worry about yourself and not i <3 

its so hilarious how u had the time to check how i spelled and assume that was me behind that acc, nice try though ! respectfully 
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Slight change of subject but…my scores have been so inconsistent I’m not sure if I’ll even get the final earnable. 😬

looks 8-11

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
    edited April 2022
  • malya_kkhmalya_kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    dint no oh 😂😅😐
    for next look 🥵😍😝😛
    🤣😉🙃😋
    oooh no bad ☺️🤭😊😋😅
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Looks 5-10

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I'm still loving this SYS and I'm doing well but thanks god the outfits start unlocking today 😄 

• solarflaresolarflare Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Please DM me too ❤️ 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Only two tickets to go 😭
    Scores suddenly dropped but oh well
  • kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 73 Posts

• kkh_nastyakkh_nastya Registered Users, Member 73 Posts

Gating my looks 
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
    cAn yOu dM Me ?
    You guys are so rude lmao. Making a burner acc just to call people dumb. Not cute at all
    and posting a glitch in the open like idiots is cute ? yall are the sole reason we cant. have nice things YOU RUIN EVERYTHING GOOD. tired of it. happened with kudos and it will happen to this cause you cant keep anything secret. Im not sorry for calling it out yall are dumb.
    and you rn making a fight because people are genuinely asking how to get them is not attracting attention at all right? all of your posts on the forum is just hating and literally being rude , when we all know that glu is gonna fix it even if no one said anything. 
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts

my silver box. tbh the orange bag thingy is so cute kinda wish i picked that lol but still at least better than dyes
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,055 Posts
     My looks 7-12.

iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    11&12

I play on iOS
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Looks 10-12 ✨

• tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I am sorry, I don’t think kudos boxes were “fixed” because someone posted about it on the forum. Maybe the glitch to take gloves off of dresses was fixed because we posted it here, but I think kudos were just a move of pure evil….kinda how the 20 ads were fixed. 
  • NeonJinNeonJin Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Silver box! Now I want a city/French SYS again

local vaporwave girl 🌴
    my doll's name is Jin

• iximoxiximox Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Could someone DM me too? 🙏
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Could I get a DM too, please?
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    Artista said:
    Looks 10-12 ✨

ooo love these, especially look 11 🔥🔥🔥