✨Bel Air Belles✨Squad Only (not BelAir Belles)

Comments

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    it's the third monday of the month, and there's an update looming, which means it's time to share what we thought about this update (v12.10) while we wait for the next one to drop (v12.11)! what items can you not get enough of? what will you likely stuff in the other closet for good?
    Definitely the whole first kollection is gorgeous I had to finished it going after everything and vip gb items got lucky getting both back to back

I liked pretty much everything we got, the last popup shop hair and makeup was my favorite this update

and its not that I dont like these boots but they are hard to style 

overall really liked everything from this update all the items were very unique

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    i completely agree!!! this update was fun and i'm so glad it stepped away from the usual stuff we get. the bags this time were really cute! i love bags that are shaped like something else, and i hope they make more cross body bags in future. i'd be super happy to get different versions of the skeleton bear bag, like a brown bear/panda/etc. the digital doll kollection is one my favorite to date, so much so that i took more spins than usual. i can't wait for it to come back so i can finish it!

the only items i probs won't use much are on the far right. i don't mind the shoes but agree they are hard to style. the matching dress was a bit underwhelming, and there are plenty of other mini dresses i'd wear more. i also included the neon week storyline hair because it's hard to style. i love the bangs and blue tips tho and would love a shortened version.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't really have much to mention when it comes to things I liked. I would have liked to also get the hair color of Aia's along with the hairstyle which we did get. 
    Platform: Android

edited April 2022

hi @Oblivionnn, just checking in to make sure you're all right. we haven’t seen you in a week so i’m gonna have to start your inactivity timeline (details about the inactivity timeline can be found in the first post of this thread). i figured you’ve got school/exams, but i have to go through the motions and keep on top of everyone especially now with the kudos system we’ve got going.

*inactivity timeline has been paused since you started playing again, so please disregard

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    here's to a new week of kudos and hopefully some exciting new items now we've finished everything from last update!

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    With that 2 piece outfit that was recently supposed to be available for diamonds, I noticed someone mentioned they have the shorts, but does anyone have the top? I think I currently have enough to buy one of them and I decided I rather just get one now instead of waiting to have enough save to get both at the same time. 

With that 2 piece outfit that was recently supposed to be available for diamonds, I noticed someone mentioned they have the shorts, but does anyone have the top? I think I currently have enough to buy one of them and I decided I rather just get one now instead of waiting to have enough save to get both at the same time. 
    I have the top
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    @geenellys Thanks. Bought it. Now I just have to save for the shorts. 

Cool thanks. Iirc yoruichi and Morgan have the shorts
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • quiyanamoutikquiyanamoutik Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    I added the shorts to my lookbook whenever you're ready to purchase them!
    @quiyanamoutik Thanks. It costs about 10? It's going to take me more than a week, but I if get lucky with a squad box or get diamonds from Kudos boxes, I could manage to have enough sooner. 

What do we do if there's nothing to give kudos on for one of the people on our list? I scrolled all the way to the bottom and everything I could give kudos for was already done.

Just saw this in the vb and was going to buy it, but I rather get it from one of you. Hopefully one of you have it 💕

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    @DelphineGarnier you don’t have to do anything. as long as you’re giving kudos to everyone else you can it’s fine.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    edited May 2022
    Aren't pants supposed to be 10 diamonds? I just got to 10 and was about to get the shorts I was asking about but it's listed as being for 12 diamonds.

@DelphineGarnier it's probs considered a skirt then cuz skirts are the only "bottoms" that are 12, both pants and shorts are 10
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    it's may today and summer's around the corner!!! let's welcome it with a flourish and our own mini met gala!
    • Monthly Q: it’s been almost a year with squads, how have you liked the feature? what changes can still be made?
    • Monthly Style Showcase: squadiversary met gala party - dress according to your favorite year’s theme
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    MQ: UPDATE THE SQUAD BOX!! I really liked squads when it was first introduce I was so happy with all the items I was getting daily and possibility of getting 4 diamonds, I don't remember the last time I saw 4 diamonds in my palettes and I got all items months ago; now all I get is a single dye or energy.

MSS: The 2018 Heavenly Bodies theme is still my favorite

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    MQ; I’ve enjoyed the squad feature but I wish they’d update the boxes! Instead of adding new box types, just update the ones we have. I’d like if there we could have an in game chat. A wish list of items would be cool so we could see if someone was looking for a particular item.

MSS; I didn’t really know much about the Met Gala, so a quick Google for past themes and the ones that stood out were a punk theme (2013) and a futuristic theme (2016). So here’s my mash up.

I play on iOS
    MQ: i love squads and how we can shop our lookbooks and help each other earn gb's. it's a lot of fun to see how everyone styles themselves day to day! i definitely agree the boxes need to be updated. since i'm done collecting all the items, it feels like another daily box. i love the chance at diamonds but most days it's just dye. i also like the idea of a wishlist feature.

MSS: my fav theme is 2015's china through the looking glass. i tried to style my doll like she's starring in a chinese opera, but with a splash of kkh flare. 2018's heavenly bodies takes a close 2nd.

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @Oblivionnn checking in again. you've been gone for a week so i have to restart the inactivity timeline. further details are in the first post of this thread if you need a refresher.
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

MQ: I love the squads feature, specially now that I’m in an active squad that I love!! I love looking at your daily outfits and lookbooks! I also wish the squad boxes were updated & an in-game chat!

MSS: my favorite met gala theme was also 2018 havenly bodies!! So many incredible outfits that year! here’s what my doll would wear:

MQ: The squad boxes need an update but at least with squads let us get items through lookbooks. Some items rarely pop up in the vb.
    MSS: I overdid it and had to go with 2 themes. From recent years, Charles James but also Diaghilev: Costumes and designs of the Ballets Russes. I could also gone with The World of Balenciaga, Romantic and Glamourous Hollywood design and La Belle Epoque but I don't all of the right items for those themes. 

• LynBee94LynBee94 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    it's may today and summer's around the corner!!! let's welcome it with a flourish and our own mini met gala!
    • Monthly Q: it’s been almost a year with squads, how have you liked the feature? what changes can still be made?
    • Monthly Style Showcase: squadiversary met gala party - dress according to your favorite year’s theme
    Hey Beautiful people! 

MQ: I like the squads feature because it allows us to connect through the game in a unique way. At first, we only had the forum, so it was a refreshing addition to the game. Now, it seems to be a little stagnant and I believe that there should be other ways for us to give kudos to each other. 

MSS: Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty (2011) I have always loved the Met gala for one thing, and one thing only - Rihanna lol. So I just googled her looks over the years and although her look that year was very subdued and sexy, I wanted to take a different approach.
    hi dolls, does anyone have this dress?

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    @ThreePartMagic I have it. 

@DelphineGarnier got it!!! thank you so much 💕
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
    new week, new kudos chart!

Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Hey so apparently these are the items that should be available next update.

Red crossed out if what I have so if anyone is missing those and wants them let me know. The circled green are items I want to get so if you have them let me know 😃

I play on iOS