Comments

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    alvaas said:
    Week 4:

+324 ✨

Had the best luck with the silver boxes this week 🧡🐣
    Week 5:

+105 ✨

Didn’t get any k-stars in the silver boxes this week, only diamonds (even better!)

I had to buy the picnic bag but managed to earn the k-stars back 👏🏼
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Week 5 update: 1070 kstars 🖤 might have spent a few this weekend 💀
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Week 5 update! 
    I already know this will all go downhill during VIP. 😅

• haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    haylow71 said:

Week 4 🤩
    Week 5 😇

• KayKKHKayKKH Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    week update!!! didnt have as many available surveys this week and no stars in the silver boxes!!! hopefully next week!!
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    justanna said:
    justanna said:
    I'd love to join if it's not too late. I don't really have a goal but it would be nice to have 1000 stars by Kimi 

Didn't spend this week, except 20 stars to charm my fiancee twice. I have no videos so just earning and this seems like a pretty cool result!

Got some stars this week! Spent 30 on Splendor and Grace collection but it was worth it:) 
  • AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Week 5 update 💗
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:
    I saw the 2020 thread when it was made but i was too intimidated by the charts and everyone else's amount of stars to join in💀 This year though I'm gonna join so thank you @LydiaKKH for organizing these💖

I'm at 294 right now and I'm hoping to reach at least 1500 stars and I'm hoping to save up at least 50 or 60 diamonds in case the body contour and highlight come back.

I spun the kollection once and then completed the shoes and accessories achievements to get some kstars back. I was also able to watch 20 videos on Friday and yesterday. I hope i can keep watching the videos daily and that my businesses help with kstars too

I made 213 stars this week, which is more than I've ever made so I'm proud of myself 😊 I did spend 50 stars on eyeshadows to get the bag and got I energy in my free VIP box. I also didn't buy the new business yet. I'll most likely do it the next VIP weekend
    Week 4:
    I really liked the eyes and hair from the storyline outfit so i caved in and bought it. I'm doing more game offers now i hope I'll be able to double the stars i make this week and catch up

Week 5:
    I kinda stopped watching the videos for stars everyday after i got the news that it'll only be 10 instead of 20. I bought the picnic basket and luckily managed to get 60kstars in a silver box. I'm still hoping I reach 1300 stars even if i can't get to my original goal of 1500
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Week 5:

Opened too many gb and spinned a Kollection or two 🙈
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    week 5 update! couldn’t resist the storyline outfit and this hairstyle 🥲
    hopefully i’ll save more this week

• keepingupwithjuliekeepingupwithjulie Registered Users, Member 78 Posts
    week 5 update
    double kstar weekend treated me well ✔

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Late but Week 4 update:

I went down 😭 The storyline outfit was just too cute and I finally got a change to get the fluffy ponytail. Also our videos were cut in half so there’s that. 
    I know my kstars are just going to plummet when vip comes around. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kkhkeikeikkhkeikei Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Week 5 update:
    So... I bought the storyline outfit... srsly couldn't resist 🥲

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @KkhAngelica sorry to bother you doll, but vip is this weekend correct?
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    @MrsBearden_kkh14 I think vip should be next weekend! I’m not certain on that though 😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    edited April 2022
    @shankkh tysm! Hopefully the items won't be tempting . I'm trying so hard not to spend my kstars :(
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    shankkh said:
    @MrsBearden_kkh14 I think vip should be next weekend! I’m not certain on that though 😭
    @shankkh do you know what this weekend will be?
    Reina12 said:
    shankkh said:
    @shankkh do you know what this weekend will be?
    It may be a reality event since we didn’t have one last month. If it’s not this weekend then it will probably be next weekend and a dating event this weekend. I’m not entirely sure because I’m just going off of what we’ve had the past few months and professional events have been the last week of the month lately. Hopefully that’s close to being accurate 🤍 @Reina12
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

@Reina12 this weekend event is Love is in the air ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Thanks @shankkh @KkhAngelica 🥰 
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited April 2022
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    So excited for my first kimi! finally going to get some face makeup that’s for sure😮‍💨currently at 283 K-stars and hopefully will reach my goal of 1,000 -1,500! Will also try to save up some diamonds just in case
    Weekly Update #2:

currently at 370 kstars this week! was really tempted for this week’s items but I held out 😔 not sure if i’ll be able to do the same for future sys’s but here’s hoping I don’t stray off!
    Weekly Update #3:

currently at 570 kstars, this week has been my best in terms of saving and getting kstars ^.^ this is like the highest number of kstars i’ve ever saved so im rlly excited and motivated to continue saving for kimmi
    Weekly Update #4:
    currently at 709 kstars! spent 40 kstars in hopes of getting the dress since I wasn’t lucky enough to get it in my free box but I was still unlucky 😩 still progressing well and saving up decent amounts tho! also no one look at my diamonds <\33 bought the outfit i'm currently wearing cuz it was too cute and spun the db twice (spoiler alert: I was still unlucky with that too😅)

p.s. jealous of everyone that gets offers during double kstars cuz I only got one for 8 kstars (better than nothing tho which is the usual for me, perks of being in the middle east I guess🤷‍♀️)

p.s.s. sorry for the rant🤣
    Weekly Update #5:

currently at 864 kstars this week ^.^  was lucky and got kstars in my silver box so saved up a good amount! here’s hoping the vip weekend items aren’t that good so we can continue to save up <\3
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Hello! 💖 I’d just like to ask how many K-Stars would be enough for Kimversary? I have 332 K-Stars currently
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    Hello! 💖 I’d just like to ask how many K-Stars would be enough for Kimversary? I have 332 K-Stars currently
    I feel like at least 1,000 kstars is good but also depends on what you plan on buying, you still have time to save up cuz there’s 7 weeks left I think!
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    shorouq said:
    I feel like at least 1,000 kstars is good but also depends on what you plan on buying, you still have time to save up cuz there’s 7 weeks left I think!
    Omg I thought it’s next month 😭😭 when is Kimversary then??
    shorouq said:
    Omg I thought it’s next month 😭😭 when is Kimversary then??
    June 24
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    edited April 2022
    What’s going to be in the sale and what’s the usual price of hairs, clothes, shoes, accessories and auras?
    What’s going to be in the sale and what’s the usual price of hairs, clothes, shoes, accessories and auras?
    They bring back old clothes for Kimi but 99% of the items that you see in the kloset will be 50% off. 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    All closet items besides wedding dresses and some korkov gowns are gonna be half off. Some Throw Back items will be added. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Here’s a list of all the items that are always in the sale 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗