Referral Code - Help!

LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
I convinced a friend of mine to give the game a try. I have an iPhone and they have an Android. Is it possible for her to enter my referral code anywhere? She says she wasn't asked for it or prompted to enter it anywhere but just wanted to ask if maybe someone knows where she'd possibly enter my referral code?
Daily iOS KKH player

Comments

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    I convinced a friend of mine to give the game a try. I have an iPhone and they have an Android. Is it possible for her to enter my referral code anywhere? She says she wasn't asked for it or prompted to enter it anywhere but just wanted to ask if maybe someone knows where she'd possibly enter my referral code?
    If she clicked on the link you sent, it automatically makes her one of your referrals!
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    shankkh said:
    If she clicked on the link you sent, it automatically makes her one of your referrals!
    I didn't send a link because I play on my iPad and she has an Android phone so I couldn't text her a link.

Daily iOS KKH player
    shankkh said:
    I didn't send a link because I play on my iPad and she has an Android phone so I couldn't text her a link.

Okay! I haven’t done referrals with typing in a code but I would tell her to try clicking the phone button at the bottom right hand corner, click the phone option, then when your contacts pop up press refer friends. A place to type in the code most likely will be there! (If I’m wrong someone please correct me)🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can be in Squads with both Android and iOS games, so it might be the same with referral codes.  Did your friend already start playing?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    She said she was able to download the app and start playing but it didn't ask her anywhere to enter in a referral code.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey! @shankkh gave good advice. Ask your friend to tap on that phone icon in the bottom right menu. Tap on the cell phone to open the contacts menu, then go to Refer Friends and enter the code. Once you’ve completed the steps, you’ll see an in-game pop-up confirming that the referral was successful. They'll receive k-stars as a reward when they reach the C-List!

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • GiaRVGiaRV Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I actually have a question I have been playing this game for 3 days and my friends wanted to play it and I don't know where to find my Referral code.
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    GiaRV said:
    I actually have a question I have been playing this game for 3 days and my friends wanted to play it and I don't know where to find my Referral code.
    It's here @GiaRV

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒