partnerships

mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
im currently on level 30 , and i never got any partnership( ive never even seen them in boxes) and when i contacted customer care they just told me to wait for a quest that usually i get on level 11 ( i did that quest and i told them that i did and then they just didnt answer anymore) 

(IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.

Comments

• KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I know this thread is a few days old, but I don't know if you've managed to solve the issue. I got the quest, finished and got the partnerships, so I don't know what happened here. If it makes you feel better, they take forever to complete.
    I'm going to tag @KalindaKing to see if she can help
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    I know this thread is a few days old, but I don't know if you've managed to solve the issue. I got the quest, finished and got the partnerships, so I don't know what happened here. If it makes you feel better, they take forever to complete.
    hello , okay thank u @KittyPryde
    @KalindaKing what do i have to do to get them? customer care was useless
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    The same thing happened to me please let me know you find a solution
    mary1313 said:

If I remember correctly, you recieve a call from Maria or Simon and have to meet with someone from Glamm Magazine and they offer you a partnership. Then I believe another magazine offers you another one? (I don't remember exactly). Whatever you choose, you unlock them, and you have a chance to earn them in daily gift boxes, but they take forever to complete. I also believe I read somewhere that you need to complete a cooking show with Kim first, but not sure.
    If customer care hasn't helped, either open a thread on the FAQ subforum or contact Kalinda.
    Android player.
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    mary1313 said:

If I remember correctly, you recieve a call from Maria or Simon and have to meet with someone from Glamm Magazine and they offer you a partnership. Then I believe another magazine offers you another one? (I don't remember exactly). Whatever you choose, you unlock them, and you have a chance to earn them in daily gift boxes, but they take forever to complete. I also believe I read somewhere that you need to complete a cooking show with Kim first, but not sure.
    If customer care hasn't helped, either open a thread on the FAQ subforum or contact Kalinda.
    yeahhh i actually did those quests and did the kim cooking show ( in bel air i think) but its ok i think i'm  just gonna contact kalinda 
    @mary1313 Kalinda is on holidays these weekend (I just saw it on another thread), so she might take some time to reply
    Android player.
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’ll send the issue in.   Sorry you are having difficulty with unlocking Partnerships. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary