Please Help!! Goal: “Dash to Kim’s” but her BevHills home is locked :(

hunnybunnnyhunnybunnny Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Hello!!! I’m lvl 11 but I’ve been having this problem since lvl 7. The story was moving along fine until I got the goal “Dash to Kim’s: Speak to Kim at her house”. When I show up to her Bev Hills house, it is locked. I’ve traveled to every since location and activity/office/studio available to me I’m not sure where I got stuck or if it is a bug. I have already put in several tickets with in-game customer support but they keep coming up with no updates every day. It has been about a week and I’m getting pretty upset over this. Any advice?  :'(

Answers

• LawtLawt Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hi did you figure it out? 
  • izzymoonbowizzymoonbow Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I'm in the same situation if you got answer please notify me
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    hi, I’m sorry this is happening. Please send a ticket to Customer Care. Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap Options (3 lines) then tap Help and Support, then tap Customer Care. Then If there is Contact Us on the right, or you start to describe your issue, and the Contact Us will appear. Tap that and a page opens up to fully explain your issue and send the ticket.  I’ll also pass this along to the studio to see if they have an answer.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • izzymoonbowizzymoonbow Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi I got answer from official app

They wrote:

Thank you for patiently waiting.

I have received an update from our team and confirmed that this is a known issue. Happens if some part of the story was skipped. Unfortunately, the only way to resolve this is to start over in the game. 

I hope for your understanding.

Should you need assistance with another query, please submit a new ticket. That way, we can avoid confusion and can assist you in a timely manner for future queries.

Best regards,
    Joemar
    Customer Experience Team | Glu Mobile