🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but what is this weekend's event?  I've saved enough kash to buy a house but if it's a dating weekend I might save my money for the dates.  
    @viktoriia It’s a dating event!
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Does anyone know why we’re having dating weekends two weeks apart 👀
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    Does anyone know why we’re having dating weekends two weeks apart 👀
    lol not sure we should have reality instead of love imo
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    shankkh said:
    viktoriia said:
    I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but what is this weekend's event?  I've saved enough kash to buy a house but if it's a dating weekend I might save my money for the dates.  
    @viktoriia It’s a dating event!
    Thank you.  I'll save my house money for another time.  Better get done nice gifts from my bf ;) 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I got an offer for 24 kstars which is rare. I always get 1 kstar offers decided to complete it but it is a survey with 15 levels and each level has 20 levels 🥹 Should I complete it? 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    That is 300 questions in total 😀
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    Onika222 said:
    KKHBrisa said:
    Yay I finally got to take a survey. I appreciate they want to be inclusive, but I think most people are fine with the make-up and skin tones available so Idk why so many questions were based on that. They know we have complained about so many other things but didn't focus on those. 
    Not so sure about that as I've seen plenty of people feel like the skintones don't have that many undertones (same with makeup). I remember someone posting a listing of skintones that are missing from the game, with undertones, and nearly none of them are in the game. I agree that there are a lot of things that need to be fixed but since it is somewhat of a simulation game, it's no wonder, really, that they made so many questions about something that was constantly being asked about. Now that Glu is owned by EA, I assume that they are trying to not make the same mistake twice.
    Well, it took EA like 4 years of nonstop complain from everyone to actually add skintones in The Sims, so.

#FixTheWine

• ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    quick question, will the storyline outfits that are currently available in the kloset be available for the whole update?
  • Onika222Onika222 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    edited April 2022
    @missLeela that's why I assume they're having the survey. I'm not so sure about if they're actually going to implement what they're asking.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited April 2022
    quick question, will the storyline outfits that are currently available in the kloset be available for the whole update?
    I think they will leave the kloset when the new sys starts today. @Shellydaliie
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    does anyone have screenshots of the survey?
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Oh wow, thanks for letting me know. I had a suspicion that that could be the case but I thought since there's so many that it'd be for the update. Better buy the picnic basket so 😬😂
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I was reviewing the feedback for April events and realized that I forgot to ask you to react to a couple themes overall. Posting here, so please use the reaction buttons to share how felt about these themes!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Oh wow, thanks for letting me know. I had a suspicion that that could be the case but I thought since there's so many that it'd be for the update. Better buy the picnic basket so 😬😂
    Wow I thought they were gone already! Maybe I’ll manage to snatch the basket still 💕

I got the Baby Blue kollection for the first time in 1 and a half year that I’ve been playing and this is what I got. Shame on me for wasting my kstars. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

I got the Baby Blue kollection for the first time in 1 and a half year that I’ve been playing and this is what I got. Shame on me for wasting my kstars. 
    I tried the first kollection and also got energy. I don’t think I’ve had the baby blue kollection yet but it looks pretty !
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    Have fun Kalinda!
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I'm surprised my doll isn't freezing being naked outside! Also can't believe she's standing right in front of Gary! At least he's got his eyes closed 😂

Eyes closed, but the camera ain’t blinking 👀
    HAHAHA oops I didn't think of that! 😅 I suppose it's good entertainment, so might get me some more viewers, on the bright side 🙈

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts

I’m going to Hollywood! I’m so excited to visit LA. I haven’t been since I was 5. Definitely going shopping because there are several stores in the US that aren’t available in Toronto. 

I’ll be on vacation starting tomorrow and I’ll be back online May 11. Koko has access to the team and will continue escalating issues if anything comes up. 
    how exciting! have fun and a safe trip💖 @KalindaKing
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts
    justanna said:
    Dolls I need your advice! What should I buy - does any of this score well?

Like - buy the hair
    Agree - buy the basket
    Awesome - buy the dress
    Lol - buy em all, we only live once :)

I’d say basket and the hair. They are very useful! Not sure about the dress, I don’t have it.
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I had no idea EA bought Glu or whatever, and I was having a conversation w my partner about it. He was like OMG and is now ranting about how EA ruined many star wars console games by putting in microtransactions, etc. And people hate EA for ruining games, they also ruined Madden, FIFA etc. So.... yeah. I didn't attribute unfavorable changes to this game being because of this acquisition until you all brought it up and he independently agreed on it lol