Awesome Blossoms Squad Thread [Please Don’t Post Here Unless You’re A Member]

Comments

• iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    I just checked your look book and unfortunately, it’s still not available 😭. But thank you so, so much for helping me! 😊
    But does anyone by any chance, have these items?

• HaleyMcKayHaleyMcKay Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    @iridxscentangel I added the rest except pants and the handheld (i dont have them unfortunately)
    edited April 2022
    I just checked your look book and they’re still not available for diamonds. But thank you so much for helping!!! 😊
  • memekweenmemekween Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    one thing i noticed, not all dolls are giving kudos according to the chart. 
    sometimes i get 1 kudos left because Dahlia isn’t participating in SYSes and thus does not have any activity to give kudos for, as such i give it to someone else. 
    and I noticed that I dont get 5 kudos regularly. 
    does anyone have the same issue? 
    Yeah I (Dahlia) don't usually bother participating in the SYS events if I think the rewards are ugly lol

But I don't mind at all if anyone who is supposed to give me kudos gives them out to someone else when I don't have recent activity. I typically do the same thing in similar situations so I'm not just sitting at like 1 or 2 out of 5 kudos remaining.
    memekween said:
    one thing i noticed, not all dolls are giving kudos according to the chart. 
    sometimes i get 1 kudos left because Dahlia isn’t participating in SYSes and thus does not have any activity to give kudos for, as such i give it to someone else. 
    and I noticed that I dont get 5 kudos regularly. 
    does anyone have the same issue? 
    Yeah I (Dahlia) don't usually bother participating in the SYS events if I think the rewards are ugly lol

But I don't mind at all if anyone who is supposed to give me kudos gives them out to someone else when I don't have recent activity. I typically do the same thing in similar situations so I'm not just sitting at like 1 or 2 out of 5 kudos remaining.
    @memekween thank you for understanding! 🌸 i would love to have such strength to resist the urge to participate in SYSes when i dont really like earnables,  but i’m weak 😂
    Sorry for asking again. Does anyone have these items?

@iridxscentangel I have last 4 items. I will add them to the lookbook in a minute
  • prettyinredprettyinred Registered Users, Member 91 Posts

@iridxscentangel I added the items I have to my lookbook 
  • MorePMoreP Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Hi everyone! 
    So sorry I wasn’t active in the forum, and did not reply to the tagged post (didn’t get a notification for it - is that normal or did it just kinda not work?). Does anyone know if one can turn in notifications for our group or something like that? 

For the Kudos boxes I had just largely been giving boxes to people who had more “given” than “received” kudos, but am happy to follow the chart if that’s the preference? Also please excuse my not giving kudos boxes right at the beginning when it started - I didn’t realise it was a thing till I received my first one 🙃
    🇩🇪🇺🇸🇬🇷
    I just want to ask why we didn’t get Aia’s hair color and skin tone. Is it because we already have ones similar to Aia’s?
    I just want to ask why we didn’t get Aia’s hair color and skin tone. Is it because we already have ones similar to Aia’s?
    Ugh I know, I wanted both so badly. I also really hate how we can't buy skin tones from other dolls.
    edited April 2022
    Yeah, I reeaallyy wanted Aia’s skin tone. 😭 It was so pretty! And also, I think you can get the green skin tone from a kollection, the blue one from a storyline outfit and the pink one from an SYS
  • RinaUkiiRinaUkii Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Hii Dolls! Are u still looking for a new member? would like to join
    Welcome to Awesome Blossoms @RinaUkii
    why our new squad member is banned?? 😱😳
    why our new squad member is banned?? 😱😳
    No idea, though it's gonna be problematic since they won't be able to see the kudos chart.

Also, has Ayda been active at all lately? I feel bad giving my kudos to someone else instead of them but they haven't had any notable activity lately.
  • LibraEnergyLibraEnergy Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Don‘t know why, but it‘s the 2nd time they banned me! 

By the way, I got the kudos chart & I read the forum, even tho they banned me😂 

So, I‘m the new member (no 11 on the chart) 😘

@prettyinred thank u 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited April 2022
    This account will continue to be banned. They most certainly do know why they are banned.  If any further discussion is needed, please send me a dm. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    I think I spotted @HaleyMcKay in the voting booth! Looking gorgeous as always! 💕🌸🧚‍♀️

wow, that’s actually the first time I’ve been spotted in the vb 😇 
    thank you doll! 🌸❤️ this look got me 50 votes and I was really happy because I havent been getting high votes for a while 
    edited May 2022
    Congrats on your high score! 🎉🥳 You deserve it because that look is honestly SO gorgeous. 💕 And when I voted your look, I think it was the popular pick
    Welcome to the squad @eliselove
  • eliseloveeliselove Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Welcome to the squad @eliselove
    Thanks!! I’m stoked to meet all of you! 🥰✨
  • eliseloveeliselove Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Hey, just curious as to what apps y’all use to edit your dolls photos? 🥰
    eliselove said:
    Hey, just curious as to what apps y’all use to edit your dolls photos? 🥰
     I use if Pic Collage
  • ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Welcome to the squad @eliselove !! 🥰 
  • ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    I wanted to ask…now that we have new squad members will we be getting an updated kudos chart? I believe one of the dolls that received kudos from me left the squad a while back so I’m not entirely sure who should receive one of my kudos 
    @eliselove welcome to the squad, doll! 🌸

@ThisIsFallon I’ve updated the kudos chart. sorry for delay

Welcome to the squad @kylokkh