🗳️ 🏕️ SYS 4/28/22 - Golden Hour Glamping! ⏳ 🏕️ 🗳️

Comments

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Got the old SYS outfit my first pick, then tickets, then dyes—decided I’d try ONE more box and got what I wanted most!!

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts

Yeah it’s a no from me, the hair with the hat is not worth another spin 💀
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

😭😭😭😭 goodbye bundle, I won’t be chasing u
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Great pallet ❤ 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • laurel_lovelaurel_love Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Do y'all buy diamonds or save them because I swear I can't seem to earn that many in the game AT ALL. I just really love the scout outfit 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

I wanted the shoes and they are not even in my palette? Not fair. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    First and last db I'll open this weekend. Disappointing palette.

• LauriexoLauriexo Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Fae said:
    I’ve wanted this guitar forever and it’s the first time I’ve had this kollection since it came out and-

Goodbye my kimiversary savings 💀💀
    Exact same thing happened to me. Down to 23 stars now 😭
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    idk where to post this but there’s a glitch when you try on the dress to impress items and exit. like no kstars were removed but it’s not in my kloset either @KalindaKing

She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    I'm in shambles 🥲🥲

• PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Also glad I got more kstars atleast 🙌

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

The outfits are pretty but nothing I want to chase🤍 Glad I got a few stars at least ☺️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• KKH_pretty_dollKKH_pretty_doll Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    SofiKkh said:
    idk where to post this but there’s a glitch when you try on the dress to impress items and exit. like no kstars were removed but it’s not in my kloset either @KalindaKing

Same! i really want to purchase it. I was able to submit a look in sys with it but i cant get it into my closet
  • karenguerra19karenguerra19 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Soooo happy! I only had 11 diamonds 💓💓💓💓💓

• TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Omg yes 😍😍😍😍 

♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • loafanimeloafanime Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

Got super lucky with the new collection (only wanted the jackpot) and had to spin for that guitar 🥰
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    i have to compliment the animation on the sausage lol 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • brynlenoxbrynlenox Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    update?! what is this i don’t own anything like the blue curls that appear lol!!!! she has like 3 different hairs on right now 
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts
    brynlenox said:
    update?! what is this i don’t own anything like the blue curls that appear lol!!!! she has like 3 different hairs on right now 

Whatever the hair with the blue ends is, it's pretty
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    SofiKkh said:

Same! i really want to purchase it. I was able to submit a look in sys with it but i cant get it into my closet
    Wish I saw this before I submitted my first 2 looks rn😂 cuz it’s the same here for me!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Can I have that blue shade as a hair color please? Actually one thing I wanted a brighter purple hair dye. 
    Platform: Android

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Don’t know where to ask this lol it’s not kkh related but does anyone with iOS, have the same thing where the brightness will be all the way up, and then the screen with go a little darker and then go back to full brightness? I don’t know how to explain it but it’s been happening since I updated it to iOS 15 and it’s pissing me off and I wanted to know if it comes with the update or there’s a way to take it off. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Onika222Onika222 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Don’t know where to ask this lol it’s not kkh related but does anyone with iOS, have the same thing where the brightness will be all the way up, and then the screen with go a little darker and then go back to full brightness? I don’t know how to explain it but it’s been happening since I updated it to iOS 15 and it’s pissing me off and I wanted to know if it comes with the update or there’s a way to take it off. 😭
    I'm on Android and the same thing happens to me all the time. I just assumed that it was adjusting itself to what it was currently displaying.
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

Could this be auto-brightness adjustment? You can check display settings to see if it's on