🗳️ 🏕️ SYS 4/28/22 - Golden Hour Glamping! ⏳ 🏕️ 🗳️

13468913

Comments

  • JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    briana72 said:
    Hi! is this happening to anyone else that i don’t have the option to buy the featured items even though i don’t own any of them? 
    This is happening to me as well. It has stayed on my doll when I clicked out of it but I can’t dye the items and can’t see them in the Kloset. 🤔 
    My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    first two looks 🤍✨
  • georgiapkkhgeorgiapkkh Registered Users, Member 109 Posts
    Jasmindee said:
    briana72 said:
    Hi! is this happening to anyone else that i don’t have the option to buy the featured items even though i don’t own any of them? 
    This is happening to me as well. It has stayed on my doll when I clicked out of it but I can’t dye the items and can’t see them in the Kloset. 🤔 
    Mine is the same. I can also submit them into the SYS. 
  • Dayskloset333Dayskloset333 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Random thought 🤔…I just remembered as I was ordering door dash that it’s Girl Scout cookie season so this last weeks sys’ make sense to me now lol
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 New Member Registered Users 331 Posts
    It looks great! 😊   

    Thank you!
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻
     
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 955 Posts
    My voting booth isn't working 😭
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 937 Posts
    @Loveflower01 I happy you found it. Looks great on you! 💜
  • HyejinHyejin Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Don’t know where to ask this lol it’s not kkh related but does anyone with iOS, have the same thing where the brightness will be all the way up, and then the screen with go a little darker and then go back to full brightness? I don’t know how to explain it but it’s been happening since I updated it to iOS 15 and it’s pissing me off and I wanted to know if it comes with the update or there’s a way to take it off. 😭
    i’m in iOS 15 too, did you try settings > accessibility > display & text size?
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,140 Posts
    Hyejin said:
    Don’t know where to ask this lol it’s not kkh related but does anyone with iOS, have the same thing where the brightness will be all the way up, and then the screen with go a little darker and then go back to full brightness? I don’t know how to explain it but it’s been happening since I updated it to iOS 15 and it’s pissing me off and I wanted to know if it comes with the update or there’s a way to take it off. 😭
    i’m in iOS 15 too, did you try settings > accessibility > display & text size?
    Yes. Idk what I did but it hasn’t done it again since I posted this and I had went to auto brightness, turned it on & off and then True Tone, turned it on and off and I think it worked. Hopefully 😭 @Hyejin
    IOS player 💜 
    🇨🇴🇨🇷🇺🇸
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • sindhusindhu Registered Users, Member 480 Posts
    @geenellys @jennahbanner I think we're in the same ts group! Good luck lovelies 💓
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 950 Posts
    sindhu said:
    @geenellys @jennahbanner I think we're in the same ts group! Good luck lovelies 💓
    I knew your name seemed familiar. Love being in groups with forum dolls. Good luck 💛🤗
    She/Her 

    Android (daily player⭐️)
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    Omg this is so frustrating 🙄 there are so many items I don’t have yet in this DB and these are my palettes?? I want the hair with the braids but yea it hasn’t even been in any palette💀

  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Here are some gorgeous looks I found in the voting booth! 🥂🍁🌞✨ Though, I’m not really sure if some of these looks are related to the theme


  • KortyKorty New Member Registered Users 346 Posts
    I repeated one of the look that scored really well on the TB Campfire SYS, and GLU algorithm decided that this time I deserved less than half the votes! 


    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • mandykkh77mandykkh77 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

  • JasmindeeJasmindee Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Guys… I went to buy the 3x tickets and 5 gems and 10 diamonds deal and it let me buy it three times? I pressed on it again and again and nothing happened, but now it’s still there even though I now have 9 tickets 😳 is this happening for anyone else?! 
    My doll's name is Arabella Rose.
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 914 Posts
    Jasmindee said:
    Guys… I went to buy the 3x tickets and 5 gems and 10 diamonds deal and it let me buy it three times? I pressed on it again and again and nothing happened, but now it’s still there even though I now have 9 tickets 😳 is this happening for anyone else?! 
    Its been a few updates since it's unlimited 
  • JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 728 Posts
    @Lachimolala seems like it's unlimited for select players cause it's never let me buy it more than once 
    She/her.
    Android.
    Daily player.

  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    what ticket are we supposed to be on? i wasnt feeling the best so i havent played in like 2 days but when i opened the game i was literally in love w the earnables omg
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts

    ?
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    mary1313 said:

    ?


    2 male dolls ? shouldnt they be in a separate group
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • Aashiya29Aashiya29 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    first three looks:
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts

    This look got me 46 votes during the weekday sys and now look at this lol


  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,060 Posts
    First four looks.

    I play on iOS
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    I saw a very interesting outfit in the voting booth a while ago... lol

  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 914 Posts
    @Lachimolala seems like it's unlimited for select players cause it's never let me buy it more than once 
    Oh 🤔
    Like always, unfair. Not surprising. 
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.