❤️KK:H Dating Weekend 4/29/22 - Love Is In The Air!❤️

Comments

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Reina12 said:
    Just got the third earnable, why isn't there a dating symbol on the dress but there is for the earrings (second earnable)? 🤔
    We were supposed to get a green dress but they switched it and gave us a dress that was supposed to be a fashion goal. @Reina12
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Reina12 said:
    Just got the third earnable, why isn't there a dating symbol on the dress but there is for the earrings (second earnable)? 🤔
    We were supposed to get a green dress but they switched it and gave us a dress that was supposed to be a fashion goal. @Reina12
    @KkhAngelica I saw the earlier posts about this, sorry my sarcasm didn't go through! 😂 it just kind of adds to the fact they definitely did a switch, bc they didn't update the symbol in our closets for the white dress.
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    The white dress is such poor graphics what's with the huge shadow on the bottom half. 
    iOS
  • KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    I'm not a fan of anything, so I might just try to get the earrings and call it a day.
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I got the hair from the free box but I would have preferred the 40 kstars in the tile next to it. I don't need extra points early if I'm stopping early.
    Platform: Android

• JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Could these issues with the hair and the pants please be fixed?

My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    I'm getting notifs for every single comment in this thread even if I'm not Tagged or anything and it's also going to my email pls help 😭
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Slowly kissing my kstars for kimiversary goodbye. Only wanted the hair, shirt, & pants and got everything. Spent 160 kstars. I want to cry. But I’m happy. 😭 got the hair in my free box. 
    Don't cry! You made insanely lucky picks and got a lot for your 160 K-stars. Now that the palettes are so bad, it's impossible to chase anything. You did really really well!  :smile:
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
    I'm getting notifs for every single comment in this thread even if I'm not Tagged or anything and it's also going to my email pls help 😭
    Unclick this star!
    I accidentally tap on them all the time. 😅

• PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Wanted the top or bottom but only had 2 items just glad I picked kstars 🥲

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

I got bored again😅😅
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• LanaLiddellLanaLiddell Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Is someone going to adress this green dress fiasco and straight up lies? 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Don't think so, Kalinda has left for a holiday, so that's that probably! 
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    @Fae omg thank you lmao it's never happened to me before so i didn't know what to do
  • LanaLiddellLanaLiddell Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    Ilze said:
    Oh....So Glu or Khalinda insulted whole community and this is just going to get pushed under the rug...nice. 

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Ilze said:
    Oh....So Glu or Khalinda insulted whole community and this is just going to get pushed under the rug...nice. 

kalinda did say yesterday she was not going to be on the forum since she was going to LA, so koko is the only one who can give feedback about the dress thingy etc. hopefully she will soon though since its messed up they lied and not giving any feedback and left us hanging.
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    They probably realized nobody is gonna pay real money for that ugly white dress outfit. They should have at least kept the matching accessories together!
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I had TWO items in my palette. TWO. No stars. Energy, dye, ugly clothes (four items of that, I wish I had a screenshot but I was too angry - I was sure I barely have any left that I haven’t yet picked out). This is a new low for Glu, really. Got the bag and happy with that, but seriously?? What if a paid player opens a palette like that, this is a blatant robbery!
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I like how ea also hasn’t re addressed this 😂 soooooo professional. These are the same people who created the sims so the money hungry tactics aren’t surprising me anymore. You literally have to spend $1000 on that game to actually make it enjoyable. Even though majority of the dlc should’ve been part of the base game. Anyways got a little off topic but point is I’m not surprised with all their crap lately. 
  • kkh_jjkkh_jj Registered Users, Member 131 Posts

🌸✨🌼