❤️KK:H Dating Weekend 4/29/22 - Love Is In The Air!❤️

Comments

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    We didn't change the items. Sometimes I mix and match looks for the monthly spoilers!

Then why does the original dress have the Dating Event symbol? Please explain this, we are all very confused.
    Not my original comment getting over 100+ 'agree' reacts and *still* being ignored. I know Kalinda is away, but there should be other employees available to help customers. Unreal.

Hi -- that green dress is an unreleased item. I'm not sure how you are able to see its icon or even own it in your wardrobe. In some cases, we do move things around depending on multiple factors, but this is actually done pretty early on in the process and we don't tend to react to item placements based on forum discussion.

The heart icon should not be on that green dress and we will address that issue. Note that until an item has been released to the player, we may still change things if necessary. If you are getting information from hackers or you yourself have a hacked game, understand that (aside from it being against EA Terms of Use) all information shown is unreliable until the items are actually released to legitimate players.
    Can the heart icon be added to the white dress earned from the dating event as well? That one is in our wardrobes as we complete the dating event this weekend. Thanks, @eggsandbananas
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2022
    No one is saying not to complain. I am saying, keep Kalinda’s name out of the  complaint. That’s where it gets personal and it shouldn’t.  Don’t demean her or the position.  If you are angry about it, complain effectively.  Reach out directly to Glu.  

And as far as ‘no one is dragging Kalinda’.  Thank you. That just means I deleted before you noticed  :):smile:

And if you’re a new member who just joined, please be sure and check out the rules in the stickied section of General Discussions.  Welcome.  <3

About the Star, my mistake, I saw that message in preview before reading the whole thing.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Slowly kissing my kstars for kimiversary goodbye. Only wanted the hair, shirt, & pants and got everything. Spent 160 kstars. I want to cry. But I’m happy. 😭 got the hair in my free box. 
    Don't cry! You made insanely lucky picks and got a lot for your 160 K-stars. Now that the palettes are so bad, it's impossible to chase anything. You did really really well!  :smile:
    quietoffi Aw tysm 😊💜💜💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited April 2022
    b4tgirl said:
    I'm getting notifs for every single comment in this thread even if I'm not Tagged or anything and it's also going to my email pls help 😭
    @b4tgirl you can put them in the junk section of your email so that they won’t pop up regularly. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LanaLiddellLanaLiddell Registered Users, Member 39 Posts
    No one is saying not to complain. I am saying, keep Kalinda’s name out of the  complaint. That’s where it gets personal and it shouldn’t.  Don’t demean her or the position.  If you are angry about it, complain effectively.  Reach out directly to Glu.  

And as far as ‘no one is dragging Kalinda’.  Thank you. That just means I deleted before you noticed  :):smile:

And if you’re a new member who just joined, please be sure and check out the rules in the stickied section of General Discussions.  Welcome.  <3

About the Star, my mistake, I saw that message in preview before reading the whole thing.  
    Thanks Koko, I’ve been lurking on this forum for a while now, last night I decided I want to join. 
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
    I'm getting notifs for every single comment in this thread even if I'm not Tagged or anything and it's also going to my email pls help 😭
    @b4tgirl you can put them in the junk section of your email so that they won’t pop up regularly. 
    @b4tgirl the star on the thread before you click on it. Make sure it’s not filled in yellow
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    b4tgirl said:

Fae said:
    b4tgirl said:
    Unclick this star!
    I accidentally tap on them all the time. 
    Great news, you can Favorite the thread, ( the Star makes it a favorite) without getting a notification message each time that thread gets a new post. Go to your Profile, under notifications you can choose to be notified or not. Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • lovelydolllovelydoll Registered Users, Member 634 Posts

I wanted the top but I’m glad that I picked an item! However, 3 items only again? I can’t even get surprised or angry anymore, I just laugh…
  • mandykkh77mandykkh77 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    stepht500 said:
    I like how ea also hasn’t re addressed this 😂 soooooo professional. These are the same people who created the sims so the money hungry tactics aren’t surprising me anymore. You literally have to spend $1000 on that game to actually make it enjoyable. Even though majority of the dlc should’ve been part of the base game. Anyways got a little off topic but point is I’m not surprised with all their crap lately. 

If you've spent a grand to play sims then that's on you. I have played sims for years and never spent that much nor even 80% of that on all the games combined. In fact I bought sims 4 on sale direct from ea and spent $5 .....sorry but between the two....in my experience...glu is greedy af....yet I play this game(kkh) and have hardly spent anything.  So while they maybe have high prices nobody forces anyone of us to spend actual money 
  • naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    We didn't change the items. Sometimes I mix and match looks for the monthly spoilers!

Then why does the original dress have the Dating Event symbol? Please explain this, we are all very confused.
    Not my original comment getting over 100+ 'agree' reacts and *still* being ignored. I know Kalinda is away, but there should be other employees available to help customers. Unreal.

Hi -- that green dress is an unreleased item. I'm not sure how you are able to see its icon or even own it in your wardrobe. In some cases, we do move things around depending on multiple factors, but this is actually done pretty early on in the process and we don't tend to react to item placements based on forum discussion.

The heart icon should not be on that green dress and we will address that issue. Note that until an item has been released to the player, we may still change things if necessary. If you are getting information from hackers or you yourself have a hacked game, understand that (aside from it being against EA Terms of Use) all information shown is unreliable until the items are actually released to legitimate players.
      If you’re (not you in particular) gonna change something, be smart enough to change all of the items. Idk how many times we need to reiterate that we were not born yesterday. The accessories clearly go with the green dress and the white dress has its separate hair and accessories. Those unofficial spoilers are usually accurate so ? 
      If only the team were quick to make the game better for the players based on our suggestions instead of switching outfits for funsies 😂 
  • Dayskloset333Dayskloset333 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Just stopped by to say all the outfits for this weeks sys are disappointing in my opinion. The brown camo outfit isn’t really a “glamp” outfit, the Girl Scout outfit?? Definitely not diamond worthy. And this weekends event outfit is boring as well. There’s no cohesion, it’s a mess! 🙄 On the positive side I do actually like the 2 kollections that were put out.
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    stepht500 said:
    I like how ea also hasn’t re addressed this 😂 soooooo professional. These are the same people who created the sims so the money hungry tactics aren’t surprising me anymore. You literally have to spend $1000 on that game to actually make it enjoyable. Even though majority of the dlc should’ve been part of the base game. Anyways got a little off topic but point is I’m not surprised with all their crap lately. 

If you've spent a grand to play sims then that's on you. I have played sims for years and never spent that much nor even 80% of that on all the games combined. In fact I bought sims 4 on sale direct from ea and spent $5 .....sorry but between the two....in my experience...glu is greedy af....yet I play this game(kkh) and have hardly spent anything.  So while they maybe have high prices nobody forces anyone of us to spend actual money 
    Oh yeah definitely! I haven’t spent anything on sims either. I’m just saying it’s not surprising me that they’re now using the same money hungry tactics now.