🗳️ 🏕️ SYS 4/28/22 - Golden Hour Glamping! ⏳ 🏕️ 🗳️

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    Not sure what the right thread is for this, but how many pieces is the storyline outfit? I usually buy them but I’m considering skipping this one especially if the vest/top/pants is all one piece
    They are separate. 

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    @Nikaraf thank you doll! Guess I’m buying after all 😂
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts

Looks 1-4! Preparing myself for another weekend of terrible scores and buying tickets lol. Hope y’all are doing better! 
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    Wait so the votes we get aren't from actual people? It's just randomly generated numbers?
    I have a second game, a male doll, and in my experience the scores I get on SYS are not even comparable: the male doll always scores really good, while my female doll (with a huge wardrobe) usually scores poorly 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
    @wafflesbetch I love your looks!
  • ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    My scores started off in the fourties and are gradually getting worse 😂

My scores started off in the fourties and are gradually getting worse 😂

This is the worst feeling ever. I’m sorry you are going through this. I hope your scores pick up 😕 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    @AmyMimi gorgeous looks as always, sorry about your scores 😕
  • Dayskloset333Dayskloset333 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I really regret wasting my stars on this…it’s so ugly💀
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    edited April 2022
    My scores continue to disappoint me… 

I really regret wasting my stars on this…it’s so ugly💀
    I like the visor/sports bra/leggings and I like the vest, just not… together
  • ArtistaArtista Registered Users, Member 217 Posts
    If our scores are computer generated then why do we vote and how is the the popular pick in vb selected I’m just curious 🧐 
    @geenellys Right! 😂 like does not go with the theme at all.. there’s nothing “glamp” about it.
    @Carianthe exactly! I would’ve liked if they had saved it for a sports themed sys and made the outfit a different color. 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @geenellys Right! 😂 like does not go with the theme at all.. there’s nothing “glamp” about it.
    That's the reason why I got it. I don't have that many sport clothes and whenever it comes back as featured I bet just for the suit it will be more than 105 kstars
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    Artista said:
    If our scores are computer generated then why do we vote and how is the the popular pick in vb selected I’m just curious 🧐 
    Our votes are also counted. 
    The thing is what are the chances of 50 dolls seeing your look in vb out of hundreds if not thousands of looks submitted at the same time? The votes have to be computer generated but there has to be a specific algorithm for each theme for example for this one these kind of clothes should get the most votes: short or knee length dresses, sneakers and boots, shorts , jeans, checkered button ups etc. unfortunately the algorithm is random and completely based on luck.
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts

Nikaraf said:
    Artista said:
    Our votes are also counted. 
    The thing is what are the chances of 50 dolls seeing your look in vb out of hundreds if not thousands of looks submitted at the same time? The votes have to be computer generated but there has to be a specific algorithm for each theme for example for this one these kind of clothes should get the most votes: short or knee length dresses, sneakers and boots, shorts , jeans, checkered button ups etc. unfortunately the algorithm is random and completely based on luck.
    I think it’s unlikely that the algorithm is sophisticated enough to take theme into account. More likely, there are a handful of real votes and the algorithm uses that data to generate the final score
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    edited April 2022
    Korty said:
    Wait so the votes we get aren't from actual people? It's just randomly generated numbers?
    I have a second game, a male doll, and in my experience the scores I get on SYS are not even comparable: the male doll always scores really good, while my female doll (with a huge wardrobe) usually scores poorly 🤷🏻‍♀️

I'd imagine it's much more 'competitive' as a female doll because you all have so many more clothing options. I feel grateful that I have as many clothes/accessories as I do because I used to play heavily back when new male items were released weekly with each event. Since voting seems to match against a doll of the same gender, it's likely just more 'difficult' on a female. Not sure if that logic makes sense. For instance, as a male player with a male doll that has a huge closet, I know I have an advantage over other male dolls who likely don't have all of the event items I have. If I were creating a new game today, I'd definitely play as a female doll because playing as male is just plain underwhelming/unfair/not fun. But then again, maybe nothing I'm saying even matters if the votes are fake/random and not actual player/human votes.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • jujusjujus Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    edited April 2022
    I love scrolling through these forums for inspo so I've decided to share some of my looks for people looking for ideas! I'm not sure if my looks are exactly on theme but I'm having fun :)
    I'm an ios player and my doll's name is Anastasia I'm level 53, A+++, 1.9 billion fans, #200 top shows, lover of sys and been playing since 2014. I'm also a major completionist when it comes to fashion and achievements.
  • AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    @AmyMimi gorgeous looks as always, sorry about your scores 😕
    @Carianthe thaaanks 💕 I guess it’s just one of those sys events for a lot of us this weekend. I hope your scores pick up too ! 
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    I give up with these scores 😢

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • morgyboo27morgyboo27 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Looks 1-7. I won two tickets and the purse in the diamond box 🥰
  • NeonJinNeonJin Registered Users, Member 49 Posts

Looks 1-5. Going for cozy and warm vibes 🥰

Also, anyone know how to enhance the quality of pictures? Both Remini and waifu2x have failed me…
     local vaporwave girl 🌴
    my doll's name is Jin

• SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 1-4 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

Update on some of my fav looks I’ve done so far ✨