~ Apropos of Nuthin'

1112113114115116118Next

Comments

• watermelonsugarhighwatermelonsugarhigh Registered Users, Member 1,383 Posts
    @hayitsnatasha click on the icon with the three lines in the upper left corner. it will take you to an “options” page. click on the “help” button and it will show you your hollywood ID
    UNBAN CHAR
    iOS player
    current level: 62
    on and off kkh player since 2014
    daily player since october 2020
    add me on my socials https://www.facebook.com/gisele.kkh/
    instagram.com/gisele.kkh 
  • tangerinetangerine Registered Users, Member 219 Posts
    This guy is so irritating 😅 but I like the 3 quarter facing animation/illustration much better than the quarter profile. Idk I just think the outfits and makeup can be seen better

Also Skylar can kick rocks. Ungrateful brat. 😂
  • stephannrstephannr Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    tangerine said:
    This guy is so irritating 😅 but I like the 3 quarter facing animation/illustration much better than the quarter profile. Idk I just think the outfits and makeup can be seen better

Also Skylar can kick rocks. Ungrateful brat. 😂
    i wish our dolls/characters looked more like that lol 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love Cheffie.  Thats the name I gave my chef before they gave him a storyline and name.  He's tall good body.  I want to date and dress him!   Happy Thanksgiving.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    That awkward moment when you unwittingly turn down a 10 kstars gig to help Simon cover for Willow and her shenanigans.

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited December 2021

I got a squad box for the first time and got this really pretty dress!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    edited December 2021

Was scrolling pinterest and this fit caught my attention. Decided to recreate 😁
  • AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    me everyday: watching free videoes to get free k stars😭
    edited January 2022
    Decided to try to recreate a couple more photos I found on pinterest

They're not perfect (had to Franken doll them 😭) 
  • WinterMoonWinterMoon Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Man I've got exactly 0 plotline quests, and I know theres no way I've played through them all.

I've also been getting them out of order, which is weird.
  • Kate GreyKate Grey Registered Users 29 Posts
    Hi, dolls! I’ve recently started playing again, can anyone tell me if it’s worth it spend 40 kstars to buy the kloset in the Bel Air home? They said something about organization but I didn’t get what it does for sure. Thank you ✨
  • Nina6475Nina6475 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Kate Grey said:
    Hi, dolls! I’ve recently started playing again, can anyone tell me if it’s worth it spend 40 kstars to buy the kloset in the Bel Air home? They said something about organization but I didn’t get what it does for sure. Thank you ✨
    All you can do with the kloset is put clothes into storage so that you can’t see them in the normal closet. Unfortunately you can’t move clothes around in order of how much you wear them or anything like that. It’s handy now that I have it but I probably wouldn’t have spend money on it if I knew what it was.
    Has anyone played a mean game? like have you chosen the snarky reactions and it affected your fans or anything? I've always taken the nice options but I wonder if you get different interactions if you're basically a Willow Pape-type personality. 
  • pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 670 Posts
    tangerine said:
    Has anyone played a mean game? like have you chosen the snarky reactions and it affected your fans or anything? I've always taken the nice options but I wonder if you get different interactions if you're basically a Willow Pape-type personality. 
    There are very few tasks in which the mean comments make you lose fans or even gigs but most of them don't affect the gameplay. I noticed you could never be rude to the Kardashians or Jenners 😂
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    When it's your 4th or 5th wedding (already lost count 😅) and you just can't be bothered anymore...

At least she showed up 🤣
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    tangerine said:
    There are very few tasks in which the mean comments make you lose fans or even gigs but most of them don't affect the gameplay. I noticed you could never be rude to the Kardashians or Jenners 😂
    ah ok. lol good to know!

also speaking of spouses (re: above post) am I the only one who's annoyed that my spouse follows me all over the house/world but can't be bothered to hold one of the twins in the nursery?! What I got a nanny for when I have a house spouse who CLEARLY doesn't work since he's got so much time to call me to go on dates every five minutes, workin' my nerves. 

• Nina6475Nina6475 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    tangerine said:
    tangerine said:
    ah ok. lol good to know!

also speaking of spouses (re: above post) am I the only one who's annoyed that my spouse follows me all over the house/world but can't be bothered to hold one of the twins in the nursery?! What I got a nanny for when I have a house spouse who CLEARLY doesn't work since he's got so much time to call me to go on dates every five minutes, workin' my nerves. 

Yes!! Spouses are literally so annoying in this game like hold your child!! I want the option to not let them into some of my houses bc it’s honestly so annoying to see them constantly always mad at me for not going on dates. I’m WORKING
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    ~blank~

cosplaying as True 😊
    Awww I love that!  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I agreed to marry an npc, by mistake, during the last love is in the air event so I thought I'd see what happens when you said you got cold feet at the wedding lol 

Sorry Adrian 🙊
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    I'm at a crossroads 😭 I've been ignoring my house spouse and he's threatening to leave me. I kinda want to see what happens if I continue to ignore him but I also don't want to have to climb the ranks again since we're pretty high up... plus he's so cute. 👀 has anyone's spouse left them or do we have to select the option to do so. also, if they leave do they take the kids or...? and on another note, I didn't flirt with Tommy Tucci... will there be an opportunity to date him in the future or is he just another Cassio out here wasting our time? lol
  • buffy777buffy777 Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    I’m newer to the forum since I never had any spare time bc of college, but this semester I got a blood infection and needed emergency surgeries. I’m now and back in remission and recovering🥳🥳 During this scary time, KKH has been my go to distraction and source of joy since I don’t have the energy or ability to do much else. I’ve gone up 30 levels since February… oops haha! I’ve taken to going down rabbit holes of the forum back to 2019-18😩 If anyone needs anything random like searching for an item, let me know!! I’m bored out of my mind
    dpeters said:
    I agreed to marry an npc, by mistake, during the last love is in the air event so I thought I'd see what happens when you said you got cold feet at the wedding lol 

Sorry Adrian 🙊
    Aww, too bad he was such a cute npc.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary

To our British and Commonwealth players, RIP to a Great Lady.  

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    It’s sad that Queen Elizabeth died. I live in the UK and when I was told about it, i didn’t believe and I’m going to cry because it’s just sad 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

edited September 2022
    oh @BeckyTXo1239. i am so sorry for your loss.  Have you seen the Double Rainbow when they announced?  Online someone said the 1st rainbow was The Duke coming for Elizabeth, and the 2nd rainbow was them going home.  I think that was the Universe acknowledging Her arrival. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BeckyTXo1239BeckyTXo1239 Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    oh @BeckyTXo1239. i am so sorry for your loss.  Have you seen the Double Rainbow when they announced?  Online someone said the 1st rainbow was The Duke coming for Elizabeth, and the 2nd rainbow was them going home.  I think that was the Universe acknowledging Her arrival. 

No, I haven’t seen this double rainbow, at least not in the News outlet ( BBC ONE ) I watch. But regardless, the Queen has been the reigning monarchs for 70 years and sadly passed away. 

May the Queen rest in Peace 
    Device: iOS
    Currently at level 36

Yesterday I celebrated the 9 Year mark here at Glu.  I've never done anything this long before.  Who else is  in the 9 year Club?  I joined about a month after the game started.  I was looking for help connecting with other players.  Time Flies.  <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 183 Posts
    took this yesterday morning.......a juvenile ruby throated hummingbird ❤️❤️❤️