👠💅!!! United King Dolls!!! 💄💵- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    APPRECIATION POST FROM o:) MUTHA o:) 

Eleganza Extravaganza!! Beautiful look Sam.  @sjts0792

edited June 2023
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:) MUTHA o:)

Welcome to our newest doll, Shakira! Have you had a peek at her Lookbook yet? Even o:) MUTHA o:) is impressed! So glad to have you in our UKD Squad @Shakiravr

• ShakiravrShakiravr Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    @Irons Thank you all for welcoming me into your squad! I’m really happy to be a part of it and exited to get to know you all! ✨🤩
  • Muddah47Muddah47 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    @TheValkyrie
    Game changer tip. I will give you extra kudos when they refill. Love your lewks. 
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    Muddah47 said:
    @TheValkyrie
    Game changer tip. I will give you extra kudos when they refill. Love your lewks. 
    it's nothing ✨😇 thank you ❤️
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  

Hey Dolls. Have you seen Anna @justanna sci fi lewk? Super cute bob! Love it!

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Irons said:

Hey Dolls. Have you seen Anna @justanna sci fi lewk? Super cute bob! Love it!

Aww thanks @Irons! 😍Just got it from a collection - I wanted some new clothes, caved and spun!😊

I've been away for awhile (spending Easter with my fam), so wanted to join in welcoming our new dolls! And by the way, your lookbooks are awesome, tons of tempting stuff! ❤
    edited April 2022
    Holy smokes!!! Wow, wow, wow! Our doll GoGo has stormed the house down boots! I am shooketh. :o
    I’m shutting up shop and going home! Game Over.  ;)  That has got to be my fav hair ever!

Well done @iamgogo

Hey Dolls. Check our amazing savers!! Well done dolls. I'm so sorry that as your o:) MUTHA o:) I set such a bad example! lol. Will keep trying!

edited April 2022
    UKD SUPERSTAR POST FROM o:) MUTHA o:)

Another busy week dolls! Always so amazed at how hard werking this Squad is! Feeling very proud. x

Sadly, Shakira has decided to leave the Squad. She said she felt she was spending too much time on the game. I've wished her well. Does anyone have a friend they would like to join us? Will post again looking for a new doll, if not.

Welcome to our UKD Squad Nix! So glad you’ve joined the kiki. So spill the tea doll. Tell us about yourself and why you wanted to join our Squad. 

Dolls, give Nix some ❤️ 

edited April 2022
    Here’s an updated Kudos List for you dolls. 

edited April 2022
    Hey gorgeous dolls hey! Now y’all know I love an everyday walking around lewk, and you dolls do not disappoint! But hell nah, that won’t do for these extra Queens serving it up on the catwalk! 

I can just see @DiamondKKH doing a pop, dip and spin and throwing in a duck walk to slay the judges. And @Nellebells serving face and eleganza extravaganza. Fierce hunty! But Miss Thing, @justanna walking for House of McQueen is OVAH!! Lose the dessert hunny, you need to display your voguing skills! 

• nicolesoldthrworldnicolesoldthrworld Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Irons said:

Welcome to our UKD Squad Nix! So glad you’ve joined the kiki. So spill the tea doll. Tell us about yourself and why you wanted to join our Squad. 

Dolls, give Nix some ❤️ 

Hi guys! I’m nix / Nicole! I’m stoked to meet you all! I’ve been keeping up since like 2013 with the karjenners lol and started playing KKH during the beginning of the pandemic. It is so nice to join such a friendly squad!
    edited April 2022

SPOILERS AHEAD!!

I'm so glad items are back to 5 diamonds rather than 10!!

edited May 2022

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Irons said:

Ooh I think I might have to chase this😍
    edited May 2022

I was Kim’s bestie and worked like mad to get BFF and now I find out there’s another tier after BFF???? Am I going to become a Kardashian next? Or get a stupid name like ‘Food God’? No way I have the strength to climb this hill! Does anyone know what the next level is? 

Hey Dolls! Please send in your screenshot if you are in our savers club. Thank you to those that have!