🗳️🔁SYS TB Weekday Event - 5/2/22 May Flowers, Met Gala🔁🗳️

Comments

• isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    I WANGED THE ITEMSSOOOBAD AAAVHHSB
    iOS player
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    @Reina12 when ppl ask how stuff scores...hard to say with our very sus voting system, one day you can be getting 40/50 and then suddenly youre doing 30s and nothing will help you...so i would say if you love something get it for yourself not scores - I can say a lot of ppl use these tho, I have the hair and handheld and use it a lot 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited May 2022
    this is so annoying 🤦‍♀️

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    I hate the idea that I could spend 5 diamonds on a kudos box item I could get for free...why would they not put this SYS’s TS and earnables in the diamond boxes instead...
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    sarie said:
    @Reina12 when ppl ask how stuff scores...hard to say with our very sus voting system, one day you can be getting 40/50 and then suddenly youre doing 30s and nothing will help you...so i would say if you love something get it for yourself not scores - I can say a lot of ppl use these tho, I have the hair and handheld and use it a lot 
    @sarie true, it's still nice to know if ppl find themselves using it often in sys and if sometimes it helps :) Thanks for letting me know!
    KKH_Sara said:
    I hate the idea that I could spend 5 diamonds on a kudos box item I could get for free...why would they not put this SYS’s TS and earnables in the diamond boxes instead...
    I feel like every perk they give us comes with some catch. Here are returning diamond boxes BUT with kudos items, here are diamond boxes with no dye BUT they're 10 diamonds now, etc.... 😥
  • kkhpeytonkkhpeyton Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Aww i wanted that dress so bad! So far I got the aura and dye…gonna wait so I don’t go crazy and spend all my diamonds.
  • Dayskloset333Dayskloset333 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    @Lucyxox glad they help! Can’t wait to see what you come up with 🥰
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited May 2022
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    I managed to get the hair, dress and aura for 30 diamonds, I would love the handheld but I would just waste all my diamonds chasing it.
    Forgot to take photo of first palette, I got the hair then dyes then 1 ticket and this is the 2nd one

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I don’t know HOW I got this lucky
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    I don't understand what justifies kudo box items (freebies) in diamond boxes?
    They're the same price. Why does everything this game do have to be messed up? 🙄
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Kalinda mentioned that old diamond boxes would be rereleased during TB SYS. This one didn’t have one. But maybe they will rerelease one that’s similar. Like maybe the Virgo boxes? 

I called it. 😂

How do these items generally score in sys?
    The hair has always scored terribly for me, but every other item has gotten me 50s and even 60s before. 🥰
    I definitely don’t regret chasing these items when they first came out. 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    I really wish they would put the items from the original SYS in the weekday diamond boxes, it seems like SUCH a no-brainer!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    The May Flowers/Met Gala confused me, but I was unable to get clarification before the thread.   Since the Met Gala is to night, Kim’s call makes me think Met Gala might have just been a calendar reference.  With Showstopping boxes that are gowinish with flowers, Kim’s casual floral call, add in that players dress how they want, and my best advice is just have fun with the theme(s), see how other are dressing, and send good thoughts to the universe.  

Good luck!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Kalinda mentioned that old diamond boxes would be rereleased during TB SYS. This one didn’t have one. But maybe they will rerelease one that’s similar. Like maybe the Virgo boxes? 

I called it. 😂

I have all the items but the hair. Generally the dress scores well for me but it’s hard to say since scores can vary from person to person for the same outfit. But I do use them a lot. The aura is nice because it fits so many themes and will probably be helpful for this update. 😊
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    I love the items so so much but I can’t in good conscience chase since the chances seem slim from the palettes you all post, and I bet weekend items are gonna be fire… 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish would glu do the reasonable thing and give us more ways of earning diamonds in the first place so I can risk turns on diamond boxes. I won't bother otherwise. 
    Platform: Android

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts

I love this dress!!
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • thesweetonethesweetone Registered Users, Member 3,015 Posts

I called it. 😂

Now I wish I didn't spend my diamonds, I'd have enough for four boxes 😩 I wish we had some other way to get these clothes 
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    Reina12 said:

I called it. 😂

I have the hair and the dress; the hair doesn’t do much but the dress always gives me 40s 💗
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    At least you guys have the ability to buy boxes for diamonds. Count your blessings. :)

Sincerely,

A male player
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts

Oh great, my scores are still amazing 👍🏽🫠
    Thanks everyone for your input! I decided to open two DBs and got the dress! (and also a kudos dress 😒). I really want the aura but not so much the hair based on the feedback from here, but I feel like I should stop for now 🥲 I know I'll regret it if the weekends diamond boxes / other weekday diamond boxes are good but I have no diamonds left 😂
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Can males not buy DBs & get female clothes like they do with SYS? Super confused…
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    At least you guys have the ability to buy boxes for diamonds. Count your blessings. :)

Sincerely,

A male player
    Honestly I wish we didn’t have dbs. It is a freaking gamble! I’d much rather save my diamonds and buy makeup, clothes, handhelds, accessories, auras. Or even spin the diamond kollections and finish them. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    Can males not buy DBs & get female clothes like they do with SYS? Super confused…

Male players cannot buy diamond boxes and if we're lucky enough to WIN boxes from the SYS events, those boxes have female items in the mix.
    Daily iOS KKH player