🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    shorouq said:
    Eid mubarak / happy eid to everyone 💖 would love to see y’alls henna if anyone is celebrating here! this is mine 🥰

Wow that’s beautiful 🥹
    happy eid! ✨
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    alvaas said:
    shorouq said:
    Eid mubarak / happy eid to everyone 💖 would love to see y’alls henna if anyone is celebrating here! this is mine 🥰

Wow that’s beautiful 🥹
    happy eid! ✨
    thank you💖
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Not sure where is best to ask this but is anyone else struggling to watch all their videos for kstars lately? I usually get 20 as I’m still a free player but it doesn’t let me get past 10 and it’s been a week or two. It doesn’t even say the usual ‘no videos to show at the moment’ or whatever the wording is, it just keeps trying to load/then goes to the offers page 😵‍💫
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Not sure where is best to ask this but is anyone else struggling to watch all their videos for kstars lately? I usually get 20 as I’m still a free player but it doesn’t let me get past 10 and it’s been a week or two. It doesn’t even say the usual ‘no videos to show at the moment’ or whatever the wording is, it just keeps trying to load/then goes to the offers page 😵‍💫
    Sadly, as of this update, all players only get 10 videos. 😔
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Everyone now gets 10 videos daily! This is started when the new update came out! @samanthakkh
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    Fae said:
    Sadly, as of this update, all players only get 10 videos. 😔
    Oh no I must’ve missed that, that is very sad and yet I’m not even all that surprised they would do that! Thanks for your reply though
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    When should we be seeing the new kollection that has the blue glowing roses?
    Platform: Android

• vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts

Obviously we don’t know for sure, but based on the pictures from the email we got yesterday I would say probably in like 2 weeks. It looks like it could come out with the night in the garden sys
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

Obviously we don’t know for sure, but based on the pictures from the email we got yesterday I would say probably in like 2 weeks. It looks like it could come out with the night in the garden sys

according to the banner it should be may 19th
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    On the App Store it says May 19th

I have the feeling the nighttime theme will be good for the darker blue dyes and the black dyes but we barely get them since glu keeps giving us more of the daily box dyes. Getting 3 only during the events isn't enough. We should be getting all of the earnable dyes more often. And let me trade emerald green because I rarely use it on anything.

• sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    I think the fact that the game isn't utilizing met gala as an in game event that could be so big, past looks that players could get, even the theme is announced far away enough that you can even plan a proper sys or something, the possibilities are endless yet 👀 nothing..idk if its like an issue with using the name but it could always be named something else like a parody 🤷‍♀️
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Hope the FB problem is fixed by the kimiversary update 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    Did event points change? I was having trouble reaching the last earnable (the hair) and realized I wasn’t getting proper points from dates. I reached out to customer service and they said that it was because I wasn’t wearing the event and the GB items. I knew that wasn’t true, but dressed my doll as they suggested and provided screenshots showing incorrect event points. They ignored me, then got back to me after event ended and said that because the event ended, they can’t help me anymore. Isn’t that crazy? I did contact them during the event and provided screenshots. So mean! 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    @quietoffi the white dress didn't give anyone the extra event points like it was meant to. Glu refuses to admit it, but the white dress wasn't meant for the dating event so it didn't give any event points and contacting support would lead to them denying everything and pinning the blame on us instead.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    Did event points change? I was having trouble reaching the last earnable (the hair) and realized I wasn’t getting proper points from dates. I reached out to customer service and they said that it was because I wasn’t wearing the event and the GB items. I knew that wasn’t true, but dressed my doll as they suggested and provided screenshots showing incorrect event points. They ignored me, then got back to me after event ended and said that because the event ended, they can’t help me anymore. Isn’t that crazy? I did contact them during the event and provided screenshots. So mean! 
    I reached to them about it and they told me it was my internet conection and on their end everything was working out ok. They are never going to admit to the switch and I can't stress this enough their CS is a joke. I swear they have 5 different empty responses ready to copy and paste.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    After reducing k-stars to 10 daily I can't even get more than 3.
    You really don't want free players to play anymore. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Just wondering if anyone knew when we will be able to get this outfit again?

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    BellaKKH said:
    Just wondering if anyone knew when we will be able to get this outfit again?

Probably never, unless they add it to TB boxes 🤷‍♀️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Please make this hair available 💜 @KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    I have everything from silver and squad boxes so yeah time to update those 
    I’m not able to watch my full videos for kstars on my game on IOS or Android. :/@KalindaKing
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hi, if you are not able to watch 10 videos per day, please send a ticket to Customer Care.  Kalinda is not available this week, but Customer Care should be able to help.   Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Is this weekend vip? Does anyone know? 
    keke0388 said:
    Is this weekend vip? Does anyone know? 
    @keke0388 yes this weekend is vip 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    I was going to ask about VIP too since the schedule has been weird so I can't keep track of it.