Saving k-stars for Kimiversary 2022! ⭐️

Comments

• TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    My goal is 1500-2000stars  🥰

Week 2 ✨ I couldn't help but spin the collection until I got the set 😇

Week 3: +208 stars ✨ 

Week 4: + 28 stars 😅
    I had to buy the storyline outfit and spun the beautiful eden collection once, still managed to save up some stars 

Week 5: + 153 stars ✨
    Content with my progress 🥰

Week 6: + 222stars✨
     My biggest week's saving so far🥰 

♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Week 6 update 💗
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Week 6 update: 
    yesh might have spent a bit too much. 😭 and vip is next weekend. 🤦🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Week 6:+75 kstars. I spent at least 200 on kollections this week so I will be trying to wait until VIP this upcoming weekend to spend more😅
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• kkhkeikeikkhkeikei Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Week 6 update:
    Didn't spend this week 💪🏻

• PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Week 6 update:

• KKH_NadineKKH_Nadine Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

I‘m joining you guys! My goal is 2000 kstars, let‘s see 🤞🏻
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I have like 37 stars, idk what I’m doing lol 😀, I’ve been really busy so I haven’t watched the videos just been doing the weekly storyline and SYS so I’m seriously lacking😮‍💨😮‍💨
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Week 6 update.  Little less than I'd hoped to get this week cos of those bloody kollections they keep updating every day that i never get anything good from... not going to bother with the molecule anymore if they keep this up.  It's diluting their elusivity. 
  • hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Week 6 update: +133 stars 🥰 
    How did these 6 weeks end so quickly? Hahaha 

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:
    I saw the 2020 thread when it was made but i was too intimidated by the charts and everyone else's amount of stars to join in💀 This year though I'm gonna join so thank you @LydiaKKH for organizing these💖

I'm at 294 right now and I'm hoping to reach at least 1500 stars and I'm hoping to save up at least 50 or 60 diamonds in case the body contour and highlight come back.

I spun the kollection once and then completed the shoes and accessories achievements to get some kstars back. I was also able to watch 20 videos on Friday and yesterday. I hope i can keep watching the videos daily and that my businesses help with kstars too

I made 213 stars this week, which is more than I've ever made so I'm proud of myself 😊 I did spend 50 stars on eyeshadows to get the bag and got I energy in my free VIP box. I also didn't buy the new business yet. I'll most likely do it the next VIP weekend
    Week 4:
    I really liked the eyes and hair from the storyline outfit so i caved in and bought it. I'm doing more game offers now i hope I'll be able to double the stars i make this week and catch up

Week 5:
    I kinda stopped watching the videos for stars everyday after i got the news that it'll only be 10 instead of 20. I bought the picnic basket and luckily managed to get 60kstars in a silver box. I'm still hoping I reach 1300 stars even if i can't get to my original goal of 1500
    Week 6:
    Definitely didn't make a lot of stars this week but hopefully I'll reach 1000 by the end of the week. I'm hoping nothing will tempt me during the VIP weekend though😭
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    So excited for my first kimi! finally going to get some face makeup that’s for sure😮‍💨currently at 283 K-stars and hopefully will reach my goal of 1,000 -1,500! Will also try to save up some diamonds just in case
    Weekly Update #2:

currently at 370 kstars this week! was really tempted for this week’s items but I held out 😔 not sure if i’ll be able to do the same for future sys’s but here’s hoping I don’t stray off!
    Weekly Update #3:

currently at 570 kstars, this week has been my best in terms of saving and getting kstars ^.^ this is like the highest number of kstars i’ve ever saved so im rlly excited and motivated to continue saving for kimmi
    Weekly Update #4:
    currently at 709 kstars! spent 40 kstars in hopes of getting the dress since I wasn’t lucky enough to get it in my free box but I was still unlucky 😩 still progressing well and saving up decent amounts tho! also no one look at my diamonds <\33 bought the outfit i'm currently wearing cuz it was too cute and spun the db twice (spoiler alert: I was still unlucky with that too😅)

p.s. jealous of everyone that gets offers during double kstars cuz I only got one for 8 kstars (better than nothing tho which is the usual for me, perks of being in the middle east I guess🤷‍♀️)

p.s.s. sorry for the rant🤣
    Weekly Update #5:

currently at 864 kstars this week ^.^  was lucky and got kstars in my silver box so saved up a good amount! here’s hoping the vip weekend items aren’t that good so we can continue to save up <\3
    Weekly Update #6:

currently at 932 kstars this week! these past 6 weeks went by so fast I can’t believe I actually managed to save up this much! v close to my goal but we still got plenty of time left so rlly glad about that ^.^
  • Rayne_KKHRayne_KKH Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Week 5: 1102 

Week 6:

+316 kstars 🥰 most I’ve ever made in a week so I’m pretty happy ❤️ Hope everyone had a good week!  

Also congratulations to @MrsBearden_kkh14 on the bundle of joy! I hope you’re having the most joyous time & don’t forget to take care of yourself too❤️
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @Rayne_KKH Tysm 💜. I will be stepping away from the game for awhile to take care of my baby girl. My husband will be taking my place on the game and forum !!! 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    viktoriia said:
    Week 6 update.  Little less than I'd hoped to get this week cos of those bloody kollections they keep updating every day that i never get anything good from... not going to bother with the molecule anymore if they keep this up.  It's diluting their elusivity. 
    Off topic but your doll is so pretty @viktoriia
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • KkhJocelynKkhJocelyn Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

Week 5 Update :)

• MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Week 6?

Haven’t been saving as much. Testing starts on Wednesday and I’m definitely not prepared so I’ve been moping around and procrastinating. It also doesn’t help that I only get 9 videos when I do get to watch them. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited May 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    haylow71 said:
    Week 5 😇

Week 6 💕
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited May 2022
    LexKKH said:
    viktoriia said:
    Off topic but your doll is so pretty @viktoriia
    Awww you're so kind.  Tysm 😊  I just joined a new squad and bought up a few pieces from their lookbooks (as a thanks and as a make over for my doll). 
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Update:

I finally have the Dreaming of Daisies kollection (my favorite) and I'm only 100 stars away from my goal. So I'm absolutely going to spin the kollection a few times and also spend kstars on VIP this weekend.

+254 kstars

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Week 6 🏹 Finally finished Devilishly Stylish so my k-stars went down, but no regrets 😅

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Week 6 🏹 Finally finished Devilishly Stylish so my k-stars went down, but no regrets 😅

Im so jealous, been waiting for this Kollection for forever 😭😭 u look gorgeous!
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    week 6 update!

• SakinaSakina Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Week 6 Update!

• AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts

Im so jealous, been waiting for this Kollection for forever 😭😭 u look gorgeous!
    I really hope you get it soon! And thank you so much! 🥰❤

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• LantsPanceLantsPance Registered Users 998 Posts
    Does anyone know if/how Kimiversary affects male players? I ask because in a lot other areas, male players are at a disadvantage since we get vastly less new items, clothes, etc. But I am not here to complain. I just want to know if I should also be saving my k-stars, also.
    Daily iOS KKH player
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Does anyone know if/how Kimiversary affects male players? I ask because in a lot other areas, male players are at a disadvantage since we get vastly less new items, clothes, etc. But I am not here to complain. I just want to know if I should also be saving my k-stars, also.
    All items from the kloset will be half off and throw back items will be added to the kloset but they will not be half off. Also I'm not sure if all items will be half off or not.
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
     week 6!!
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Here are the charts updated with week 6!