🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    don't know where to ask this but a member of my squad just went up 20 spots from their level (lvl 43 to lvl 62) in less than one day. does anyone how that is even possible?? just wanna make sure they’re not a hacker 😭
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    SofiKkh said:
    don't know where to ask this but a member of my squad just went up 20 spots from their level (lvl 43 to lvl 62) in less than one day. does anyone how that is even possible?? just wanna make sure they’re not a hacker 😭
    It’s giving hacker 🤷‍♀️ That is not possible at all. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @AnyaArcher love your edit 🥰 every doll needs wings 🧚‍♂️💕
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    I got Devilishly Stylish a couple of months ago and didn't have enough k-stars for the last spin, which of course was the wings - the item I wanted the most. I've got the kollection again today, and am wondering whether I should spin it now, or wait for VIP, in case I get it then?

Agree: spin it now while you've got it
    Awesome: wait and see if you get it on VIP
    I can’t wait for this Kollection 😭😭 Good luck, I hope you got wings x
    Thank you, I got them! I hope you have good luck too and get the kollection soon! X 💖

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

YoMomma said:
    @AnyaArcher love your edit 🥰 every doll needs wings 🧚‍♂️💕
    Thank you so much! 💗 That's very true ☺🧚‍♂️

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I got Devilishly Stylish a couple of months ago and didn't have enough k-stars for the last spin, which of course was the wings - the item I wanted the most. I've got the kollection again today, and am wondering whether I should spin it now, or wait for VIP, in case I get it then?

Thank you to everyone who voted! I went with the majority and got the wings! I love them! 🥰 This is also actually the first kollection I've completed!

You look absolutely breathtaking Anya 😍🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts

Thank you to everyone who voted! I went with the majority and got the wings! I love them! 🥰 This is also actually the first kollection I've completed!

Wow wow wow!!! 😍😍
    You look so stunning ❤️❤️
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts

I love that look on you! 💖 That hair and wings are just gorgeous!!!
    Nikaraf said:
    Charlemagne Pons talks about how rich he is all the time yet he is wearing a beanie and a scarf with a suit… 

Wait, does he look different in everybody’s games? He has a slicked back hairstyle in my game 🤔
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Some NPC characters do look different from game to game.  I have 2 brown hair Cassio npcs, and my 3rd game has a black hair cassio.  It's not you, it's them. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Ohh, okay. The Charlemagne Pons in my game looks relatively normal lol 😅
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Still wondering when the items from 10-16-20 are going to be available for diamonds because all the other items for Kim’s birthday are available for diamonds and the ones from 10-16-20 still aren’t available, and they’re a year and a half old now. I know Kalinda said she was going to find out with the team but it’s been months. :/ only the pink glasses from the gb of 10-16-20 are available in the kimiversary and bf sale. @kokokokonut @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing

IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    @Nikaraf @Anjakkh @iridxscentangel you're all so kind! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it 🥺🥰

Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧

• LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited May 2022
    SofiKkh said:
    They might’ve done all their tasks at once (I’ve heard of this happening before) and then flew up 20 levels, there was a glitch a while back where some people got non stop tasks & calls from Simon.

Idk if this would’ve given them that much xp tho 🤷🏻‍♀️

IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    GUYS for the first time I GOT THE CLOUD 9 KOLLECTION AHHH 😭🙌🏼🙌🏼
    I got it too but when I spun it I got the dye🤡🤡🤡
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited May 2022
    naya_yh said:
    GUYS for the first time I GOT THE CLOUD 9 KOLLECTION AHHH 😭🙌🏼🙌🏼
    I got it too but when I spun it I got the dye🤡🤡🤡
    I had to spin 4 times to get the bundle and then stopped, got the lip color in the process and love it too. Wishing you all good vibes for the spins you want @KkhAngelica!! 🥰

Also FYI you probably know this but the wings are attached to the dress, which was a disappointment for me lol
  • SofiKkhSofiKkh Registered Users, Member 139 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    SofiKkh said:
    They might’ve done all their tasks at once (I’ve heard of this happening before) and then flew up 20 levels, there was a glitch a while back where some people got non stop tasks & calls from Simon.

Idk if this would’ve given them that much xp tho 🤷🏻‍♀️

i thought that too! but then it just seemed a bit much, especially to be finished in 15 hours lol. i contacted customer care just in case and they’re investigating! 
    She/Her. IOS free + daily player. 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    I just spun the creme de la creme kollection and luckily got the bundle and this hair is really pretty but there is this gap on the chin from the hair and I dont know if it is because of the face shape I use. Those of you who have this hair also get this gap? 

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    geenellys said:
    I just spun the creme de la creme kollection and luckily got the bundle and this hair is really pretty but there is this gap on the chin from the hair and I dont know if it is because of the face shape I use. Those of you who have this hair also get this gap? 

Looks like it glitches with some face shapes and not with others
  • icydiceypriceyicydiceypricey Registered Users, Member 83 Posts
    does anyone know if theres gonna be double star rewards during this weekends vip? 
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Idk but I hope so @icydiceypricey!!!! Love double kstar weekends!!!!!
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    don’t know if this is the wrong thread goes but I can’t wait for the weekend event thread to start!!
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    edited May 2022
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    edited May 2022
    iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited May 2022