"👑💄👑🇦 A squad 🇦" Stay Active 👑💄👑

Comments

• Ashley_veerAshley_veer Registered Users, Member 539 Posts
    Hey @katiealexandraa i hope everything is ok and see you back soon 
    Hey @cayennek hope you are ok and back to action soon
    I can't get in touch with any of you please if anyone not interested of committing to the daily logging in inform us 
    Hey @katiealexandraa iam sorry for removing you from the squad i hope you are ok but you weren't active for a week now 7 days on the row so i have to... I will postpone posting for a new member for sometime. Hope to hear from you soon.. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited April 2022
     <3<3<3 Unless you are currently a member of this squad, do not post here. <3<3<3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hey @cayennek hope you are ok another 3 days on the row so i hope we got in touch soon 
    Hey @cayennek hope we get in touch soon 
    For any dolls sent requests to our squad we need one be available on the fourm as well please DM me 
    Hey @babyskye welcome to our squad hope you be active always. Best of luck to you 🙂
    edited May 2022

Hey @jodiee hope you are ok and back to action soon 
    Hey @cayennek iam so sorry for removing you but lately you weren't active enough and unfortunately I can't get in touch with you last week you weren't active for 3 days on the row and this week another 3 and 1 day make it 7 days and before that separate  off days i don't know if you still interested in daily logging any more i wish i can get in touch with you anyway i will postpone posting for another player as we agreed in the beginning of joining together we need daily players can be reached on the fourm.. Sorry again 
    Hey @Silz1217 hope you are ok and back to action soon
    Hey @Jennica hope you are ok and back to action soon 
    Hey dolls i noticed that some of us not active as it should be so if any of you wouldn't like to commit to our squad please inform me thanks 
  • EnqueteurglaceEnqueteurglace Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hi I sended you a request, my dolls name is Ekatarina Kourkov 
    Hey @Enqueteurglace i removed a doll because she wasn't active lately but usually i give any member some time before i replaced day or two  if she's doesn't answer me i will inform you Meanwhile if you rather to look for another squad it's totally up to you iam sorry i would love you to join us really sorry again 
    It's ok! I'll wait I really like your style. Keep me informed. Thanks 🙃
    edited May 2022
    @Enqueteurglace Sorry again for not giving you absolute answer. Really your doll is gorgeous. 
    Hi @Enqueteurglace if you still interested we have a free spot all we need is a daily player who log in daily basis we can count on also be available on the fourm as well to be in touch if needed as you can see sometimes when a member not being available on the fourm makes it impossible to communicate about being a member on the squad or not.. Giving kudos is a must since we have it twice a week if that's OK with you send me a request 
    @jodiee and @Jennica hope to get in touch soon 
  • JennicaJennica Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Sorry - it's been a busy week and will continue to be busy for the next few weeks. I'll try my best to log into the game every day although sometimes I do forget. :)
    Hey @Jennica i appreciate your reply i hope everything is ok with you but as you can see in the pervious posts  i need to know every member what they up to they in or out. we need committing to the daily logging and the kudos active trading. Good luck to you 
    Hey @Enqueteurglace i didn't get answer from you? 
    Hey @jodiee hope we get in touch soon 
    Hey @Enqueteurglace i saw your request but i need your confirmation about what you walk into about the daily logging in and kudos active and being available on the fourm as well so hope you reply soon 
    Yes of course 
    Welcome @Enqueteurglace to our squad be active always.. Best of luck to you 
    Thank you 😃 
    @Silz1217 hope you are ok and back to your daily action soon 
    @Jennica hope things going well for you I know you are busy i understand that very well but i need you to keep up with us as well as much as it can be good luck to you in everything 
    @celestrial33 welcome to our squad hope you always be active. Good luck always 
    @kiki_ welcome to the squad hope you be always active.. Good luck always