🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    justanna said:
    Sorry if it’s not the most appropriate question on the forum, but if anyone knows any sources where one can get unofficial spoilers in advance (earlier than here) and could drop me a link in DM, I’d be really grateful 🥰💕 I did try to search myself but no luck there😔
    why would you ask that here—? ☠️
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    edited May 2022
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Does anyone know when So Chic online and the Venice Art Gallery will appear to buy??
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    When do we get the new Kollections? Thanks in advance 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    @Any i think it was May 19
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • KittyPrydeKittyPryde Registered Users, Member 77 Posts
    shankkh said:
    Does anyone know when So Chic online and the Venice Art Gallery will appear to buy??

I wonder the same thing. I just got offered the St. Moritz resort, just in time for VIP
    Android player.
    English isn't my first language.
    shankkh said:

I wonder the same thing. I just got offered the St. Moritz resort, just in time for VIP
    I’m on level 44 and haven’t seen anything about SCO or VAG 😭😭 The St. Moritz resort is one of my favorite businesses because you get a big payout without doing much😊😊
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• AnyAny Registered Users, Member 66 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    @Any i think it was May 19
    Thank you :)
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Lately I’ve been dreaming about reorganizing the closet, it would be so nice to organize by theme or color coding it would be amazing, i would be happy with just being able to separate long dresses  from the short ones. 

I have been playing for a couple of month’s now  and specifically in the past moth i got so many incredible peaces that i love but it’s becoming extremely overwhelming and it’s causing me anxiety because its all over the place. Im hoping they do something about it soon.

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited May 2022
    @Reina12 u can get kudos for having a baby, it popped up when one of my squad members had one and for doing comebacks which could help new players but yeah old players need more ways to earn kudos bc leveling up is hard and I only have a few more businesses I can get. :/
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited May 2022
    @Reina12 u can get kudos for having a baby, it popped up when one of my squad members had one and for doing comebacks which could help new players but yeah old players need more ways to earn kudos bc leveling up is hard and I only have a few more businesses I can get. :/
    @KkhAngelica   Yeah but you can only have 2 babies before you're done :/ so older players arent able to keep getting that achievement right?
    And agreed, leveling up takes forever the higher you get
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Are we getting diamond boxes on weekdays for the remainder of this update? I forget. Thanks!
  • LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Are we getting diamond boxes on weekdays for the remainder of this update? I forget. Thanks!
    According to kalinda, yes
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    Are we actually getting any different TB storyline outfits since we have similar themes all update long? The first time we got TBs, the themes were different every weekend so it wasn't the same outfits over and over. 
    Platform: Android

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Give me the graduation and miss managed outfit!! 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I want the miss managed dress so badly oml. They literally could’ve given it to us during the futuristic gala sys but no 🤨😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Are we actually getting any different TB storyline outfits since we have similar themes all update long? The first time we got TBs, the themes were different every weekend so it wasn't the same outfits over and over. 
    I think it’s the same as last time, where we have a couple of different featured outfits each weekend, but this time they’re all in the kloset for the whole month as well. 
  • quietoffiquietoffi Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I got the cloud nine collection for the first time during this VIP. I am really happy. 
    IOS
    My doll's name is Sophia 
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited May 2022
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Happy mother’s day to all the mommas 🤍🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Happy Mother’s Day 🤍💐🌼
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Happy Mother's 1st time momma @MrsBearden_kkh14!! I love you 💜.
    Y'all have a great mothers day ☺
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.