Week 6:

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    edited May 2022
    On 602 kstars now ☺️ So close yet so far!
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    week 6 update 
    total : 456 
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    I was able to get at least twice my goal(1500), i had never done any offers before and a few weeks ago with the special  i completed every posible available offer ( by the way extremely annoying how if its for less than 5 k-stars you get it right away but if its more than that u deff have to take screenshots because you will have to dispute with tapjoy to receive the rewards) 

Its been extremely hard to save specially with the daily collections, most of them full of items I absolutely love and never had a chance to play for them in the past, im so grateful i was ready by saving thanks to this group and have been able to collect the most amazing items 

I’m currently at 2200, i have managed to stay over 2000 by ignoring them and only allowing myself to spend the remainder. 

Thank u so much to the people who had the idea of creating this, you have made my game so much enjoyable!!!!
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts

Hello guys! Just wanted to show you what I’ve done in my notes if you wanted to do the same thing and to really see your progress!

The first picture is the weeks until kimi, sunday (the day I update, what I have then) and how much I have gained. 

The second picture is for kimi (and also BF so I don’t just spend it all and can see how much I will have then based on how much I have left from kimi), what my goal is for the month and what I got…(also for this VIP I can see that I’m 573 over my goal for April so that I can spend k-stars for the dress!)

Hope everyones saving are going great so far!! ✨✨
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @alvaas omg I do the EXACT same thing, down to tracking on Sundays and having a net 500 K star goal each month! 
    I tried saving before but was never really accountable if I decided to splurge. I’m so proud of the progress I’ve made — when I first started I thought 3000 stars was the absolute max I could save by Kimiversary, but I beat my April goal by 1500 stars!

HIGHLY recommend this method (alongside the forum tracker, this way you just have more specific goals)!
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited May 2022
    So um I might lose my kstars after the vip event 😖 but I’ll do my best to get back to 1000 again before kimiversary. I pray that the June update has horrible items so that I don’t spend anymore kstars 😭🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    I found the great Wishlist thread from last year, would anyone want to participate in a Wishlist thread this year? I’m really curious how people are planning to allocate funds for hair vs clothes, throwback vs Kloset etc!
    Okay it’s been like a month but I finally did this 😅 can’t link it but it should be near the top of general discussion!
  • naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

sorry for the late post, finals week is kinda kicking my butt lol. But Week 6: 760 kstars. Not much improvement but it’s something lol
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Hi dolls!!! Its Blush, contour and highlight part of the items that goes 50% off during kimi!?

I’ve been dying to get them and was waiting for  VIP to at least get one of them (300 k stars) but im indesive on weather i should keep waiting to get them 

I’ve come to realize that on the voting booth when someone has that full face of makeup your finger automatically hits the like button and it definitely elevates the looks 

:) agree: i should get one of them with this VIP event because it does not go for sale 
    <3 awesome: i should keep waiting for kimi to get them 
  • SalinaB11SalinaB11 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    So um I might lose my kstars after the vip event 😖 but I’ll do my best to get back to 1000 again before kimiversary. I pray that the June update has horrible items so that I don’t spend anymore kstars 😭🤞🏼
    I’m in the exact same boat, I’ve been really good with saving kstars each week but I really want the earnable dress from VIP weekend! I’ll most likely risk it!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I don't know if I'm likely to spend anymore this weekend, unless I actually get better kollections.

Platform: Android

• jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Week 7: 910
    (+82) 
  • NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    edited May 2022
    I bought the storyline outfit so barely any increase this week. Currently have 794 kstars. 
    My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Week 7: + 6 stars. I went overboard for VIP and spent over 700 stars but I got most of it back. I also got this kollection for the first time and had to try for the eyes even though I didn’t get them ☺️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Spent 390 stars this weekend (got GB hair, shoes and wings) also spin a few Kollections  
    Good luck with your savings dolls!
  • marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    How do y’all get to 3000 k-stars?😩 
    edited May 2022
    alvaas said:
    Week 6:

+ 221 ✨
    Week 7:

- 117 ✨

Sooo… as you can see I did spend 300 to get the dress but did manage to earn some extra kstars and still am 🙆🏽‍♀️

I’m only 44 away from my May-goal so it’s not too bad 😌 

Halfway there dolls!! 👏🏼🥰
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I skipped week 6 because I couldn’t help myself and finished a kollection for half of my total kstars. 🙈

My week 6:

And week 7 after spending on VIP! Made almost 600 kstars back and climbing back up. 💪

• vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Week 7!
    I spent a little bit this weekend to get the vip event handheld but I’m up 252 from last week. I also started using a chart like @KKH_Sara and @alvaas and it’s already helping a lot to keep me on track with my goal! Currently at 1160
    Week 7!
    I spent a little bit this weekend to get the vip event handheld but I’m up 252 from last week. I also started using a chart like @KKH_Sara and @alvaas and it’s already helping a lot to keep me on track with my goal! Currently at 1160
    Yayy, so happy that it’s helping you too!! 🌟
    It really does help seeing the progress like that 👏🏼 You’re doing great! 💗
  • KKH_NadineKKH_Nadine Registered Users, Member 8 Posts

I was very inactive the last few months, so I still had to buy the outfit from the story line „naughty&nice“ but I was also able to earn some Kstars from vip 😭 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Week 7

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    My goal is 1500-2000stars  🥰

Week 2 ✨ I couldn't help but spin the collection until I got the set 😇

Week 3: +208 stars ✨ 

Week 4: + 28 stars 😅
    I had to buy the storyline outfit and spun the beautiful eden collection once, still managed to save up some stars 

Week 5: + 153 stars ✨
    Content with my progress 🥰

Week 6: + 222stars✨
     My biggest week's saving so far🥰 

Week 7: +50 stars 
    Bought the storyline outfit and spent 300stars to get the VIP dress 😅 
    Still managed to earn some stars 🥰

♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

Dipped below 600 this weekend, then managed to hit Perks 16 when I leveled up and got 50 kstars right before the event ended 😅
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Week 7 update: 588 kstars 🌸
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited May 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    Week 7 update: 
    Spent on storyline outfitS, didn't love this weeks hair so stopped after the dress and was able to furnish a few of my homes and make up most of what I spent and then some, so still ahead. 

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Nikaraf said:
    Nikaraf said:
    Nikaraf said:
    Nikaraf said:
    I am so happy that you are back @LydiaKKH 💓 Last year I saved up 920 kstars with your help 🥲 So this year I am hoping to save up to 1000 - 1500 stars. 

Spent 80 kstars on the new Kollection but it’s okay. Hopefully this week I’ll be able to save up and maybe even get lucky with if I get any boxes. 
    Edit: I just realized I saved up 10 kstars lol. 
    Week 3 

+77 
    I spent way more than I intended to do so but I am happy with everything I got. I literally spent 40 kstars a few hrs ago and got 30 back by watching my videos and doing 20 reality events. Definitely going to grind more if I can. 
    Week 5 update
    +160 ( since last week where I had 228 stars ) 
    Save up a good a mount this week and I am happy with myself. 

Week 6 
    -58 🥴 
    I spent TOO MUCH this week. Spun too many kollections for trash and also got the hair I’m wearing in the picture. ( the only thing I don’t regret getting ) 
    Week 7 
    +70 
    I tried to grind as much as I could. And I’m happy with my progress 🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
     shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    shorouq said:
    So excited for my first kimi! finally going to get some face makeup that’s for sure😮‍💨currently at 283 K-stars and hopefully will reach my goal of 1,000 -1,500! Will also try to save up some diamonds just in case
    Weekly Update #2:

currently at 370 kstars this week! was really tempted for this week’s items but I held out 😔 not sure if i’ll be able to do the same for future sys’s but here’s hoping I don’t stray off!
    Weekly Update #3:

currently at 570 kstars, this week has been my best in terms of saving and getting kstars ^.^ this is like the highest number of kstars i’ve ever saved so im rlly excited and motivated to continue saving for kimmi
    Weekly Update #4:
    currently at 709 kstars! spent 40 kstars in hopes of getting the dress since I wasn’t lucky enough to get it in my free box but I was still unlucky 😩 still progressing well and saving up decent amounts tho! also no one look at my diamonds <\33 bought the outfit i'm currently wearing cuz it was too cute and spun the db twice (spoiler alert: I was still unlucky with that too😅)

p.s. jealous of everyone that gets offers during double kstars cuz I only got one for 8 kstars (better than nothing tho which is the usual for me, perks of being in the middle east I guess🤷‍♀️)

p.s.s. sorry for the rant🤣
    Weekly Update #5:

currently at 864 kstars this week ^.^  was lucky and got kstars in my silver box so saved up a good amount! here’s hoping the vip weekend items aren’t that good so we can continue to save up <\3
    Weekly Update #6:

currently at 932 kstars this week! these past 6 weeks went by so fast I can’t believe I actually managed to save up this much! v close to my goal but we still got plenty of time left so rlly glad about that ^.^
    Weekly update #7:

currently at 913 kstars this week 😮‍💨 reached 1k but as you can tell I spent 300 kstars🫣 at least I got most of it back tho! (especially since I was trying to complete a bunch of achievements)