🗳️KK:H SYS Event - 5/5/22 Garden Goddess!🗳️

Comments

• geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    alvaas said:
    I guess that the ones who didn’t get the golden arm thing can just dye the green one gold 🤷🏽‍♀️✨

hope we are actually able to dye the ivy because we can't dye the gold one
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    geenellys said:
    alvaas said:
    I guess that the ones who didn’t get the golden arm thing can just dye the green one gold 🤷🏽‍♀️✨

hope we are actually able to dye the ivy because we can't dye the gold one
    I really hope so 🤞🏽🤞🏽 Would be cool to dye in different colours too
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    I want the DB dress so badly, it’s so beautiful, but I’m saving for whenever the DB with the body contour/highlight comes around. 😭🤞🏼 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    I want the DB dress so badly, it’s so beautiful, but I’m saving for whenever the DB with the body contour/highlight comes around. 😭🤞🏼 
    its coming out?
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    alo said:
    its coming out?
    I feel like the reason we keep getting all these different DB twice a week is because they have something big coming for next update, either countour and highlight are coming back or something even better than that and they want to drain our diamonds before it.
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    alo said:
    its coming out?
    @alo I’m not sure but I have a feeling it might probably come back during the week of kimiversary. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    I’m saving too just in case but I opened 2 boxes and got the hair and dress! 👏🏼
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    alo said:
    its coming out?
    @alo I’m not sure but I have a feeling it might probably come back during the week of kimiversary. 
    oh okay
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    alvaas said:
    I’m saving too just in case but I opened 2 boxes and got the hair and dress! 👏🏼
    I had got the bathing suit and hair too omg 😭 @alvaas
    really hope that they add sys items that I already have so it’s easier to get the body contour/highlight 🤞🏼
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    These "votes" are such a joke 😂 Really, what are the odds I'd get the same score 3x in a row???
    (I waited 30min to an hour between submitting each look so they were each being "voted on" at different times.)

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts

I can’t remember the last time I got good scores. I really thought this SYS might be different but nope. Still see people putting in similar looks and getting 15-20 more points than me
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My score isn't updating on the TS board. I've swiped closed and reopen a few times. Anyone have any other tips to trigger it to refresh?
    iOS
  • EllaBella21EllaBella21 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    My score isn't updating on the TS board. I've swiped closed and reopen a few times. Anyone have any other tips to trigger it to refresh?
    Happens to me quite often-usually updates when I submit another ticket. I contacted support about it and they couldn’t really do anything unfortunately 
  • JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

🦋Android Player🦋
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    First 2 looks

• BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    edited May 2022
    My scores are terrible for this one, i got two tickets from a diamond box for a total of 5 looks so far, and they only scored 35 votes each.
    its surprising, i was confident i would do good because i see a lot of similar ones doing great.

I know it’s overwhelming doing two looks but somehow i always do better with that vote system.

its funny because i buy tickets and whenever i dont really like the items i get really good scores even whem my closet it’s definitely not prepared for the event 
    and other weeks when I really like and want the outfits and im submitting stuff that’s supposed to get votes because its similar to whats working for others or just my closet its well prepared overall i dont get many votes, makes me wonder if there is some type of algorithm keeping track of our behavior of making purchases 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Not such a great start for me this time around 

• EnqueteurglaceEnqueteurglace Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Hi, 
    Here are my looks. I got six looks, I was unfortunate with the diamonds boxes I aimed for the dress but got tickets. 
    Enjoy  
  • LauraAshLauraAsh Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Only 16. Ouch 😳
  • jlr224jlr224 Registered Users, Member 674 Posts

Looks 3 & 4 
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

💕🧚‍♂️💕
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    I was trying to save diamonds but I know I’m not spending anymore this month and couldn’t help it. Sooo happy I got the dress! 🙌

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts

At least I only want the dandelion...