Destiny’s child 🤪❤️ SQUAD (please don’t post here unless you’re a member)

Comments

• haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    @haylow71 thank you so much ❤️ I’ll give you kudos on Monday 😂

You are welcome love 💗 
  • Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    What do you guys think about this? Should we try? The only problem is that we have Bianca and she doesn’t give out kudos

We could do something like this, since Bianca doesn't give out kudos there would be a slight difference: everyone who is giving out kudos would get them back from 5 different people, and there would be one person that gets 6 instead of 5 (maybe that person could be Rhiannon, since she has less kudos), I think.
    In order to do that I think it would also be better, since we have 2 Anyas in the squad, that one of you could change their name now that we can do it for free, so we don't make any confusion 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Joey_KKH said:
    Anjakkh said:
    What do you guys think about this? Should we try? The only problem is that we have Bianca and she doesn’t give out kudos

We could do something like this, since Bianca doesn't give out kudos there would be a slight difference: everyone who is giving out kudos would get them back from 5 different people, and there would be one person that gets 6 instead of 5 (maybe that person could be Rhiannon, since she has less kudos), I think.
    In order to do that I think it would also be better, since we have 2 Anyas in the squad, that one of you could change their name now that we can do it for free, so we don't make any confusion 
    I can change my name to Anja 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    I changed my name ,I think it’s going to show up later or can someone check it. To me it’s still says Anya
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    I changed my name ,I think it’s going to show up later or can someone check it. To me it’s still says Anya

It is Anja now. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Joey_KKH said:
    Anjakkh said:

Thank you for doing that. I could find the time during the week to make the list, but I have to make sure that everyone is ok with this first, I will share the idea on the discord channel too
  • mibaumibau Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hi!
    Haven't had time to check in here, though I've been part of this squad for a some while now (Melina)

First of all thank you all for this awesome squad, my last squad was really inactive and I think last time I had daily box was when the squad thing started 😅 I've gotten some really cool stuff now thanks to you.

But yeah, I agree that it could be easier to have a list for the kudos, since devs finally noticed the bug (It was so much better to have daily kudos though)

Would be great if someone can add me on discord, as I'll have notifications on there. I am only checking this forum once a week or two 😊 my username on discord is mellu#3077
    @Joey_KKH thank you so much! 💕 sorry I can’t give you kudos right away but as soon as they refresh I will ❤️

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    mibau said:
    Hi!
    Haven't had time to check in here, though I've been part of this squad for a some while now (Melina)

First of all thank you all for this awesome squad, my last squad was really inactive and I think last time I had daily box was when the squad thing started 😅 I've gotten some really cool stuff now thanks to you.

But yeah, I agree that it could be easier to have a list for the kudos, since devs finally noticed the bug (It was so much better to have daily kudos though)

Would be great if someone can add me on discord, as I'll have notifications on there. I am only checking this forum once a week or two 😊 my username on discord is mellu#3077
    So happy to have you in our squad! I’ll add you in our squad’s channel on Discord 🥰
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Anjakkh said:
    @Joey_KKH thank you so much! 💕 sorry I can’t give you kudos right away but as soon as they refresh I will ❤️

Don't worry! Thank you for putting this cute top in your lookbook  <3
    Hi guys! I'm trying to organize the chart, but not everyone has answered me about this idea yet.
    This is the chart I made

@mia1               :    Joey, Melina, seqingnicole, Nika, Anja
    Joey                    :    Mia Veselinovic, Sol, Amira Powell, Kiah, Rhiannon
    @mibau              :    Diablita, Haylo_w, Katie, Anya, Mia Veselinovic
    seqingnicoe        :    Joey, Melina, Nika, Anja, Sol
    @Nikaraf           :    seqingnicole, Amira Powell, Kiah, Rhiannon, Diablita
    @Anjakkh          :    Haylo_w, Katie, Anya, Mia Veselinovic, Joey
    Sol                      :    Melina, seqingnicole, Nika, Anja, Amira Powell
    @patiencebrody :    Sol, Kiah, Rhiannon, Diablita, Haylo_w
    Kiah                    :    Katie, Anya, Mia Veselinovic, Joey, Melina
    Rhiannon            :    seqingnicole, Nika, Anja, Sol, Amira Powell
    Diablita               :    Kiah, Rhiannon, Haylo_w, Katie, Anya
    @haylow71       :    Diablita, Mia Veselinovic, Melina, seqingnicole, Nika
    Katie                   :    Anja, Sol, Amira Powell, Kiah, Rhiannon
    @AnyaArcher    :    Diablita, Haylo_w, Katie, Joey, Rhiannon

I still need an answer from some people: Mia, seqingnicole, Amira, Kiah, Rhiannon, Diablita and Katie.
    I know that Mia is here on the forum and Amira is on the forum and on the discord channel, while seqingnicole and Diablita are only on the discord channel, but I don't know how to contact Kiah, Rhiannon and Katie.
    Do you guys maybe know how we can reach them? I still don't understand why they can't give us a chat room in the game to make everything easier  :s 
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    Joey_KKH said:
    Hi guys! I'm trying to organize the chart, but not everyone has answered me about this idea yet.
    This is the chart I made

I still need an answer from some people: Mia, seqingnicole, Amira, Kiah, Rhiannon, Diablita and Katie.
    I know that Mia is here on the forum and Amira is on the forum and on the discord channel, while seqingnicole and Diablita are only on the discord channel, but I don't know how to contact Kiah, Rhiannon and Katie.
    Do you guys maybe know how we can reach them? I still don't understand why they can't give us a chat room in the game to make everything easier  :s 
    Im loving this idea!
    @icydiceypricey please let us know if you agree to this idea. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Joey_KKH said:
    This is the chart I made

This is amazing!!! Thank you so much Joey. So should we start tomorrow if everyone agrees?
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Joey_KKH said:
    This is the chart I made

I love this!!
    Anjakkh said:
    Joey_KKH said:
    This is the chart I made

This is amazing!!! Thank you so much Joey. So should we start tomorrow if everyone agrees?
    Yes, we could start tomorrow, even if there are some members that seem to be neither on the forum nor the discord channel.
    Also @Nikaraf suggested that we can put the information about the forum and the discord group in the group bio we have in the game, in order to try and reach out to them. @mia1 , since you are the leader, I think you are the only one that can do it.
    You could write something like "TO ALL MEMBERS: in order to keep up with the group activities and the kudos everybody has to join either the forum group or the discord group we made (then put the names of the groups and how to get to them)"
  • patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

✋fancy running into you 

✋fancy running into you 
    Hey hey!! Good luck❤️ I love your first two looks😍
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Thanks @mia1 for writing in the group description, hopefully we will be able to reach everybody that way (I think I just saw that Bianca gave 5 kudos, so maybe she will start to be active now).
    I wanted to see what you think about the system so far, is it working for you?
    Here's the chart updated with the new names

@mia1                :    Joey, Melina, Nicole, Nika, Anja

Joey                    :    Mia Veselinovic, Ramona, Amira Powell, Kiah, Rhiannon

@mibau            :    Diablita, Haylo_w, Katie, Anya, Mia Veselinovic

Nicole                 :    Joey, Melina, Nika, Anja, Ramona

@Nikaraf          :    Nicole, Amira Powell, Kiah, Rhiannon, Diablita

@Anjakkh         :    Haylo_w, Katie, Anya, Mia Veselinovic, Joey

Ramona              :    Melina, Nicole, Nika, Anja, Amira Powell

@patiencebrody :    Ramona, Kiah, Rhiannon, Diablita, Haylo_w

@icydiceypricey  :    Katie, Anya, Mia Veselinovic, Joey, Melina

Rhiannon            :    Nicole, Nika, Anja, Ramona, Amira Powell

@haylow71       :    Diablita, Mia Veselinovic, Melina, Nicole, Nika

Katie                   :    Anja, Ramona, Amira Powell, Kiah, Rhiannon

Joey_KKH said:
    Thanks @mia1 for writing in the group description, hopefully we will be able to reach everybody that way (I think I just saw that Bianca gave 5 kudos, so maybe she will start to be active now).
    I wanted to see what you think about the system so far, is it working for you?
    Sorry for the late reply. It’s kind of working for me ,better something than nothing lol🤣
    I think some dolls gave me kudos and I’m not in their group 
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Everyone looks breathtaking 💓
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Hope you all like my doll's new look. It was a shock to me but I accept her for who she is, and respect her confidence 😂

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

Hi guys , if you can't find an activity for a person who you were assigned to give kudos to and don't know who to give kudos to, I made a list.

Kudos Leaderboard:

Haylo: 277 ( has received 18 boxes )

Joey: 264 ( 17 boxes )

Anja: 256 ( 17 boxes )

Anya: 236 ( 15 boxes, 4 kudos away from 16th )

Kiah: 232 ( 15 boxes )

Amira: 229 ( 15 boxes )

Nika: 226 ( 15 boxes )

Katie: 223 ( 14 boxes , 2 away from 15th box )

Mia: 219 ( 14 boxes )

Melina: 216 ( 14 boxes )

Sol: 189 ( 12 boxes )

Nicole: 182 ( 12 boxes, last active was a day ago )

Rhiannon: 179 ( 12 boxes, 1 away from 12th box )

Diablita: 150 ( last ative was a day ago ) 

Bianca: 114 ( doesn’t give out kudos to anyone I recommend you don’t give kudos to her )

Be kind to others 🤍
  • ondotimiondotimi Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Hi I'm Nina Minaj, a level 46 A+++ player I would really love to join your quads
  • ondotimiondotimi Registered Users, Member 17 Posts

edited May 2022
    Be kind to others 🤍

Kudos Leaderboard:

Haylo_W: 283 ( has received 18 boxes )

Joey: 269 ( 17 boxes, 1 kudos away from 18th )

Anja: 264 ( 17 boxes )

Anya: 242 ( 16 boxes )

Kiah: 237 ( 15 boxes, 3 away from 16th )

Nika: 237 ( 15 boxes , 3 away from 16th )

Amira:332 ( 15 boxes )

Katie: 227 ( 15 bnoxes )

Melina: 222( 14 boxes , 3 away from 15th )

Mia: 221 ( 14 boxes , 4 away from 15th )

Sol: 193 ( 12 boxes , 2 away from 13th )

Nicole: 186 ( 12 boxes )

Rhiannon: 185( 12 boxes )

Bianca: 115 ( doesn’t give out kudos to anyone I recommend you don’t give kudos to her )

Be kind to others 🤍
  • mia1mia1 Registered Users, Member 113 Posts
    ondotimi said:
    Hi I'm Nina Minaj, a level 46 A+++ player I would really love to join your quads
    Hi if you’re still not in a squad you can join now, we need one more member 
    Hi guys, as soon as we add a new member to the squad I'll do the kudos chart again. Until then, if you had Diablita in your chart, give her kudo to someone else, following the leaderboard that Nika made