🗳️KK:H SYS Event - 5/5/22 Garden Goddess!🗳️

Comments

• Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    AmyMimi said:
    My scores are gradually getting better so hopefully that keeps up

I‘m so much in love with the last look🥺
    Me too! The accessories look so good dyed and match the dress so perfectly, I wouldn't have thought of it :)
    I actually love the weekend gift box items and feel very fortunate to have gotten them all 🥰 no luck with the DB dress, and the DB hair doesn't seem to be doing me any favors in SYS 🤔
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Ridiculous. I don’t get buying a bunch of tickets at the start.

• KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    edited May 2022
    @KKHBrisa same it would make more sense to use them at the end to end up being first 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited May 2022
    @KKHBrisa same it would make more since to use them at the end to end up being first 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    Right. “Never let them know your next move”🫡🫡
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

@KKHBrisa same it would make more since to use them at the end to end up being first 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    But also playing them early allows your clothes to unlock again to be reused 🤔 

I've also had people in my sys submit a lot of tickets at the start and not be consistent with submitting more looks over the weekend. I wonder if those kinds of people do it when they're too busy for the weekend to keep up, idk 🤷‍♀️
  • vampiregirlfriendvampiregirlfriend Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    1-6 ✨
    Apparently the purple and green Kim suggested in the call wasn’t the best choice 😭 I’m just glad my favorite look got the best score ! 

• jujusjujus Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    jujus said:
    Another day another sys event, this theme looks like it could be fun! I decided to jump the gun and enter two extra tickets since I was feeling inspired  :D  
    Here’s looks 5-10, I had to enter three more looks because it’s already become a fight for the top in my group and I’m determined to get the dress and handheld. Good thing i treated myself to a pack of tickets! 😅😅
    I'm an ios player and my doll's name is Anastasia I'm level 53, A+++, 1.9 billion fans, #200 top shows, lover of sys and been playing since 2014. I'm also a major completionist when it comes to fashion and achievements.
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    Reina12 said:

I've also had people in my sys submit a lot of tickets at the start and not be consistent with submitting more looks over the weekend. I wonder if those kinds of people do it when they're too busy for the weekend to keep up, idk 🤷‍♀️
    I dont know if its the introvert in me, but I cant imagine being so busy to a point where I cant sit down for 10 minutes to submit my silly little looks in my silly little game🤣🤣
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
    edited May 2022
    sarie said:
    Reina12 said:

I dont know if its the introvert in me, but I cant imagine being so busy to a point where I cant sit down for 10 minutes to submit my silly little looks in my silly little game🤣🤣
    I know, my addiction is pretty bad that I've excused myself to go to the bathroom during social gatherings to submit my last look with 5 min left in sys 😂 one of the worst times was when there wasn't a bathroom available for me to go hide and play sys LOL. But I have also forgotten/had bad wifi connection before if I'm travelling underground, etc. Whenever I visit my parents, or have a wedding to attend, as examples - I am away from my phone for longer periods of time than usual.

Also I never realized how many tickets some ppl have saved up until I saw one of the forum players screenshot showed 60+ tickets saved!! So to those people a few tickets if they know they'll be busy later probably aren't a huge deal 😊
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Reina12 said:

sarie said:
    Reina12 said:

I know, my addiction is pretty bad that I've excused myself to go to the bathroom during social gatherings to submit my last look with 5 min left in sys 😂 one of the worst times was when there wasn't a bathroom available for me to go hide and play sys LOL. But I have also forgotten/had bad wifi connection before if I'm travelling underground, etc. Whenever I visit my parents, or have a wedding to attend, as examples - I am away from my phone for longer periods of time than usual.

Also I never realized how many tickets some ppl have saved up until I saw one of the forum players screenshot showed 60+ tickets saved!! So to those people a few tickets if they know they'll be busy later probably aren't a huge deal 😊
    We’ll, this is proof you guys belong in the Darkside! mwahahaha.  You’ll see Secret Bathroom playing is in one of the original ten! Share your stories, maybe you have secrets the rest of us Darksiders havent done yet!
      See you there   If you’re really addicted!  B)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut I need game rehab, not to join the dark side! 😂 but seriously, love that it exists and thanks for sharing!

@dinoqueen9 #priorities I love it!!
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    sarie said:
    Reina12 said:

LMAO this is making me think of the time I was at a club after quite a few drinks and still managed to sneak away to a bathroom to submit my SYS looks 😅
    😅😅 I used to be so addicted to the game (which I still am😅) but before I’d go to bed I’d tell my mom “if you wake up after 3/4:00, wake me up please.” She would automatically look at me like 😒 and say “I will not wake you up that early for a game on a school night” 😭🫡
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    fairyberry said: the Blue butterfly deserved so much more!!!
    AmyMimi said:

• AmyMimiAmyMimi Registered Users, Member 2,373 Posts
    AmyMimi said:

@fairyberry aww thanks ! 🥰 I can’t take all the credit though, I stole it from my girl @Tessakkh hehe 💕
    iOS 😊
    A+++
    🇬🇧
    Tbh I will either wake up in the middle of the night if I had to use the bathroom and if it’s around 4am-5am I would submit my look, or set up an alarm around 8 or 9 am depending whether it was a tb sys or regular one, a few mins before the new ticket is out so I wouldn’t miss a ticket or so that I don’t have to stay up late. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Amazing looks in the VB ✨
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 469 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Here are some gorgeous looks I spotted in the voting booth! 🌸🌹🧚‍♀️

Maybe second time’s the charm lmao hahaha. Is this @Elenaaa?

Omg yes!! That’s me 🥰 thank you for spotting me 💗 it’s my first time being spotted 🥰

Edit: I just realized, I have been spotted during duets before 😅 but still fun to be spotted ☺️
  • BeeBellaBeeBella Registered Users, Member 235 Posts
    Score went up a little and then back down 💩 I guess as long as I stay in the 40's I should be grateful. 

• 💛🐝💛 • Lvl 57 • +++ • Amazon Fire Player • 💛🐝💛 •
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts

I let my sister pick the box and i got the dress first try🥳🥳 Never picking a box on my own now
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts
    My scores keep going down. I really thought that purple look was a good one

• katshay8katshay8 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    The sys voting is totally screwing me this time. I usually get mid-high 30s and occasionally lower 40s, but all of these 20s are bs. The only other time this has happened was when I needed to update the app. Is there anything else I can do to help fix this?
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    edited May 2022
    I was about to purchase tickets to be able to get the dress 
    but after getting 4 gorgeous ones this weekend (storyline, vip dress, and both gift boxes) I realized it might not be worth to fight for, i do love how unique it is but most likely it doesn’t dye well and it doesn’t feel like we’ll get a chance to wear it that often 
    They are fighting really hard for the top 3 in my group and its only Friday 
    last time i was cought in one had to buy over 24 tickets because after buying the first set I couldn’t give it up and had to keep submitting looks, it was the most intense last hour I have ever had 
    so unfair that free players or ppl that don’t buy often don’t stand a chance 
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    My scores keep going down. I really thought that purple look was a good one

All these looks are amazing, they deserve 40's and 50's! 
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • MissMissy0717MissMissy0717 Registered Users, Member 245 Posts
    I love this theme so much 🥰🌸🌺🌷

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    6-8 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.