IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• amandabriochesamandabrioches Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Amazing looks in the VB ✨
    OMG thank you so muchh!! That’s me🥰🥰
  • sofiazavolisofiazavoli Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    sarie said:
    Reina12 said:
    @KKHBrisa same it would make more since to use them at the end to end up being first 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    But also playing them early allows your clothes to unlock again to be reused 🤔 

I've also had people in my sys submit a lot of tickets at the start and not be consistent with submitting more looks over the weekend. I wonder if those kinds of people do it when they're too busy for the weekend to keep up, idk 🤷‍♀️
    I dont know if its the introvert in me, but I cant imagine being so busy to a point where I cant sit down for 10 minutes to submit my silly little looks in my silly little game🤣🤣
    Me too, I’ve even done at a bar or when I was traveling in between tours 😂
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    sarie said:
    Reina12 said:
    @KKHBrisa same it would make more since to use them at the end to end up being first 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
    But also playing them early allows your clothes to unlock again to be reused 🤔 

I've also had people in my sys submit a lot of tickets at the start and not be consistent with submitting more looks over the weekend. I wonder if those kinds of people do it when they're too busy for the weekend to keep up, idk 🤷‍♀️
    I dont know if its the introvert in me, but I cant imagine being so busy to a point where I cant sit down for 10 minutes to submit my silly little looks in my silly little game🤣🤣
    I know, my addiction is pretty bad that I've excused myself to go to the bathroom during social gatherings to submit my last look with 5 min left in sys 😂 one of the worst times was when there wasn't a bathroom available for me to go hide and play sys LOL. But I have also forgotten/had bad wifi connection before if I'm travelling underground, etc. Whenever I visit my parents, or have a wedding to attend, as examples - I am away from my phone for longer periods of time than usual.

Also I never realized how many tickets some ppl have saved up until I saw one of the forum players screenshot showed 60+ tickets saved!! So to those people a few tickets if they know they'll be busy later probably aren't a huge deal 😊
    LMAO this is making me think of the time I was at a club after quite a few drinks and still managed to sneak away to a bathroom to submit my SYS looks 😅
    Well, I was on a road trip with terrible reception and I have to try to get on some dodgy wifi at a rest spot  to send in my look. I think it was the gothic romantic themed SYS. 
    IOS Player 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    5-8

I play on iOS
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    5-8

iOS player 

• naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

My first time getting high scores 😭 my fave look is definitely the storyline outfit dyed green. It’s so beautiful!
  • Aline9355Aline9355 Registered Users, Member 131 Posts
    1-8🦋

✨ ios player✨
           Fb: Aline Doll

• briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    hi! 
    can we get diamonds by voting on looks? i was trying to chase the dress and wasted all of mine (still don’t have the dress😭) so i wanted to try and get more diamonds 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    briana72 said:
    hi! 
    can we get diamonds by voting on looks? i was trying to chase the dress and wasted all of mine (still don’t have the dress😭) so i wanted to try and get more diamonds 
    You can but it’s extremely uncommon, I haven’t gotten a diamond from voting in literal months
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts

✨🐦🍃💐🌻
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Did I spot gorgeous @Carianthe

I spotted this look 7 hrs ago. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    I love this theme 

• Joey_KKHJoey_KKH Registered Users, Member 204 Posts
    Looks 3-6

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    haylow71 said:
    I love this theme 

Your 9th look is EVERYTHING 🥹🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    briana72 said:
    hi! 
    You can but it’s extremely uncommon, I haven’t gotten a diamond from voting in literal months
    aw okay, thank you!!
  • chelziechelzie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    recent looks 🌸

A+ 
    iOS📱daily player
  • jujusjujus Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    edited May 2022
    jujus said:
    jujus said:
    Another day another sys event, this theme looks like it could be fun! I decided to jump the gun and enter two extra tickets since I was feeling inspired  :D  
    Here’s looks 5-10, I had to enter three more looks because it’s already become a fight for the top in my group and I’m determined to get the dress and handheld. Good thing i treated myself to a pack of tickets! 😅😅
    Looks 11-14, thankfully it has slowed down in my group so I'm back to just submitting free tickets, hoping it stays that way. I love seeing all the gorgeous dolls on this thread and I've definitely taken some inspo ✨💛
    I'm an ios player and my doll's name is Anastasia I'm level 53, A+++, 1.9 billion fans, #200 top shows, lover of sys and been playing since 2014. I'm also a major completionist when it comes to fashion and achievements.
  • SamanaKKHSamanaKKH Registered Users, Member 1,133 Posts
    looks 1-6, actually scoring really well for once! 

✧ iOS user ✧
    Add me on Facebook here

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Looks 1 - 8 🌿🦋

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited May 2022
    5-9 I don’t think I will get the arm jewellery but it’s ok 🌸🌺💐
  • jujusjujus Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    sindhu said:
    jujus said:
    jujus said:
    jujus said:
    Another day another sys event, this theme looks like it could be fun! I decided to jump the gun and enter two extra tickets since I was feeling inspired  :D  
    Here’s looks 5-10, I had to enter three more looks because it’s already become a fight for the top in my group and I’m determined to get the dress and handheld. Good thing i treated myself to a pack of tickets! 😅😅
    Looks 11-14, thankfully it has slowed down in my group so I'm back to just submitting free tickets, hoping it stays that way. I love seeing all the gorgeous dolls on this thread and I've definitely taken some inspo ✨💛
    Your looks are divine! @jujus
    aw tysm @sindhu it means a lot! I’ve been loving your looks too!! 💜💚
    I'm an ios player and my doll's name is Anastasia I'm level 53, A+++, 1.9 billion fans, #200 top shows, lover of sys and been playing since 2014. I'm also a major completionist when it comes to fashion and achievements.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Votes hasn’t been grate this weekend, I won’t be able to reach the dress
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Idk if it’s a coincidence, but did everyone’s votes start to go down once they had fixed the glitch with the earning kstars for gigs? 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Idk if it’s a coincidence, but did everyone’s votes start to go down once they had fixed the glitch with the earning kstars for gigs? 🤔
    Yes lmao I really think this happens I’ve seen it before and we all know with updates too
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    i just realized we are in the same group! stunning look 🥰 @shorouq

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    6-10 🌸
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    5-9! I love this theme but don’t think I’m going to get the dandelion without extra tickets. 😅

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    9-11 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.