🗳️KK:H SYS Event - 5/5/22 Garden Goddess!🗳️

Comments

• shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    alo said:
    i just realized we are in the same group! stunning look 🥰 @shorouq

omg!! thank you doll 🥰♥️♥️
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    So I have a completely off-the-wall theory of how the scores work in SYS (at least the non-hearts system, still not sure about that but I think it’s different), we’ll never get confirmation from Glu and idk if anybody actually cares but dammit I’m not using my analytics degree at work so I may as well use it here:

I think at the start of SYS one of two things happens: either we get a randomly-assigned number somewhere between 25 and 50, with extremely low numbers relatively uncommon but numbers over 45 also uncommon, with the number possibly being influenced by things like money spent on the game, DB items owned, previous SYS/weekend event items owned, scores from the previous SYS, etc. with no weight or only a small weight given to actual votes in the VB, or the initial votes in the VB play some sort of role in determining your starting score, but part is still algorithm-based.
    So I think that’s how it STARTS, but my theory is that throughout SYS each subsequent score is determined with a formula based on your previous score/scores—for example, if your first look gets a 35, an algorithm of some sort will calculate your next score to be in a certain range away from 35 (with numbers farther away being less likely(, which is why we functionally never see scores jump from 30s to 50s but your scores can rise/fall over the course of the SYS and why we sometimes see the same score multiple times in a row.
    Now, where do the 60s curse and scores falling with the update fit in? What I think happens with those is that it “resets” the algorithm to act like it does at the start of SYS, which is why we often see a sudden drop back to pretty average scores, even if you were scoring consistently in the 50s before.

This is all just a theory from a random bored player, but I feel like it’s relatively plausible based on the patterns I’ve seen over the time I’ve been playing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lemme know what y’all think, gonna post this in the weekday SYS thread too to see if I get other takes!

TL;DR it’s all algorithms and votes don’t really matter which we already knew, but now I explain it with wild speculation!
    I think the votes aren’t determined on spend as such or GB/DB items bc sometimes using those items gives a lower score as everyone is using the same items (if that makes sense) 

I do definitely agree that 60s reset the algorithm & so do updates

I think once your number is assigned to you, it’s hard to move out of it unless if your scroes gradually increase.

======

I've spoke about my theory for the heart’s system before, so I’ll just post my thoughts here.

I think looks for duets go through the VB 10 times with each vote being 0.5 a heart.

Because each look requires 6x less votes there is actually more opportunity for your look to be rated by real players (until the end of sys)

I think hearts is more fair, even if some players do get 0 (I have before lol)🥺

IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    So I have a completely off-the-wall theory of how the scores work in SYS (at least the non-hearts system, still not sure about that but I think it’s different), we’ll never get confirmation from Glu and idk if anybody actually cares but dammit I’m not using my analytics degree at work so I may as well use it here:

I think at the start of SYS one of two things happens: either we get a randomly-assigned number somewhere between 25 and 50, with extremely low numbers relatively uncommon but numbers over 45 also uncommon, with the number possibly being influenced by things like money spent on the game, DB items owned, previous SYS/weekend event items owned, scores from the previous SYS, etc. with no weight or only a small weight given to actual votes in the VB, or the initial votes in the VB play some sort of role in determining your starting score, but part is still algorithm-based.
    So I think that’s how it STARTS, but my theory is that throughout SYS each subsequent score is determined with a formula based on your previous score/scores—for example, if your first look gets a 35, an algorithm of some sort will calculate your next score to be in a certain range away from 35 (with numbers farther away being less likely(, which is why we functionally never see scores jump from 30s to 50s but your scores can rise/fall over the course of the SYS and why we sometimes see the same score multiple times in a row.
    Now, where do the 60s curse and scores falling with the update fit in? What I think happens with those is that it “resets” the algorithm to act like it does at the start of SYS, which is why we often see a sudden drop back to pretty average scores, even if you were scoring consistently in the 50s before.

This is all just a theory from a random bored player, but I feel like it’s relatively plausible based on the patterns I’ve seen over the time I’ve been playing ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ lemme know what y’all think, gonna post this in the weekday SYS thread too to see if I get other takes!

TL;DR it’s all algorithms and votes don’t really matter which we already knew, but now I explain it with wild speculation!
    I think the votes aren’t determined on spend as such or GB/DB items bc sometimes using those items gives a lower score as everyone is using the same items (if that makes sense) 

I do definitely agree that 60s reset the algorithm & so do updates

I think once your number is assigned to you, it’s hard to move out of it unless if your scroes gradually increase.

======

I've spoke about my theory for the heart’s system before, so I’ll just post my thoughts here.

I think looks for duets go through the VB 10 times with each vote being 0.5 a heart.

Because each look requires 6x less votes there is actually more opportunity for your look to be rated by real players (until the end of sys)

I think hearts is more fair, even if some players do get 0 (I have before lol)🥺

I agree with how you think the hearts system works, I think it’s more based on real votes which is good imo!
  • viktoriiaviktoriia Registered Users, Member 214 Posts

Interesting theory, but what do you think happens when players score really well in the throwback sys and then reuse some of the same high scoring looks in the new sys but get lower scores?  
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    viktoriia said:

Interesting theory, but what do you think happens when players score really well in the throwback sys and then reuse some of the same high scoring looks in the new sys but get lower scores?  
    This isn't happening to me, I don't think it's related to her theory 😊
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    haylow71 said:
    I love this theme 

Your 9th look is EVERYTHING 🥹🤍
    Thank you so much ☺️ 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    viktoriia said:

Tbh I think the actual looks don’t have a ton to do with scores (at least not as much as they should), I think most of it is totally up to the algorithm
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    edited May 2022
    LindaVB said:
    I'm scoring really well this time around:

I really like the theme!
    Looks 5-8:

Really thankful for these scores!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Looks 1-10 🌸

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I just want the TS handheld but I don’t think I’m going to rank high enough with these kind of scores.

I play on iOS
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I just want the TS handheld but I don’t think I’m going to rank high enough with these kind of scores.

I’m sorry you are scoring like this! Your looks are gorgeous : ( 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Last 4 🤗

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

8-12✨ I haven’t gotten a score over 50 in ages ☺️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• ChqrlotteChqrlotte Registered Users 832 Posts

Some of my latest✨ As you can see i haven’t been very creative when it comes to different hairstyles😆
     ios player  ◡̈  free player
    🇳🇴
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    LindaVB said:
    I'm scoring really well this time around:

I really like the theme!
    Looks 5-8:

Really thankful for these scores!
    And looks 9-12:

still going strong!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Mysteria19Mysteria19 Registered Users, Member 98 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Last 4 🤗

Hi! Where is the hair from your first look from? 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Happy Mother's day to my wife @MrsBearden_kkh14 and everyone out there!!! 💜
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Dorica said:
    Last 4 🤗

Hi! Where is the hair from your first look from? 
    Hello it's from this kollection 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Villa12Villa12 Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Happy Mother's day to my wife @MrsBearden_kkh14 and everyone out there!!! 💜
    Happy Mother’s Day to her 💖 and to the dolls on here💖 

hope everyone enjoys their Sunday! And if you don’t celebrate Mother’s Day happy Sunday! 💖 Lol. 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @Villa12 Thank You!
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    What ticket are we on? I feel like we're reaching look 14 a lot sooner than usual 🤔
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    What ticket are we on? I feel like we're reaching look 14 a lot sooner than usual 🤔
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The 14th ticket on weekend sys are always at 3pm 💜 @carramen_
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    @KkhAngelica yeah I just realized I used to start late during weekend SYS so i would get the last ticket just an hour before it ends, but now I'm starting on time and I got confused when it was going by so fast💀
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine