🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 5/6/22 - VIP Shop Till You Drop!🛍️

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Nikaraf said:

I love the handheld so much 🤍
    So beautiful! 💛 And I love the edit 😍
    Thanks a lot beautiful 🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • iridxscentangeliridxscentangel Registered Users, Member 186 Posts
    Korty said:
    Is the question for me? 
    No, I didn’t edit the image, I really met an old version of my doll!
    Yes lol. Oh, okay, now I know lmao
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    hi sorry unsure of where to ask this but who do i reach out to if i purchased an offer for double stars but never got my stars. it said they could be delayed 24-48 hours but it’s now been over that time frame
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    kaybee said:
    hi sorry unsure of where to ask this but who do i reach out to if i purchased an offer for double stars but never got my stars. it said they could be delayed 24-48 hours but it’s now been over that time frame
    Hi! You can send a ticket to Tapjoy I believe since they are the ones who control the offers. You’ll have to provide screenshots showing you bought the offer and didn’t get the stars. Also make sure that you bought the offer on the same device you play KKH on. I didn’t do this one time and didn’t get my stars because I airdropped the website to my phone. 
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• soohvasconsoohvascon Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I need to spend another 35 kstars to get the dress but not sure on what to buy. I’m not interested in any of the Kollections I have rn 😭
    I’m thinking about getting the basket handheld or maybe start furnishing Chevier Paris. What do you guys think?
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @soohvascon I love the upgraded Chevier Paris, 7 K stars every week is pretty generous! Would recommend starting to work towards that!
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    @soohvascon I love the upgraded Chevier Paris, 7 K stars every week is pretty generous! Would recommend starting to work towards that!
    Thank you for this recommendation, I’m close to the hair but wasn’t sure what to buy!
  • kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    @shankkh thank you so much!!
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    kaybee said:
    @shankkh thank you so much!!
    You’re welcome! I hope it gets solved for you!
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I got the wings in my free box, opened 4 extra boxes and got energy, kstars, blue dye and the hair

I have to say I hate blue dye lol but getting this made me curious so I thought I'd make a little poll...

What's the biggest amount of dye you guys have and in which color? Mine is this...

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    How do u guys have 100+ worth of dyes? I wish I had that many lol. Bc once I find sm that works for me in sys, I dye it in every color. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    How do u guys have 100+ worth of dyes? I wish I had that many lol. Bc once I find sm that works for me in sys, I dye it in every color. 😭
    ...kollections 😅😅😅 though I don't think I've broken 100 yet but I have more than I ever did before spinning all these 24hr kollections. I'm also stingy with my dye lol and hate dying things in colors I find unreasonable/doesn't work well haha
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

do i want to complete my Penelope / Marina look? i doooo but do i wanna grind for it? nah…

but my Bridgerton dreams 🥹🥹🥹 #Polin
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • jujusjujus Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    edited May 2022
    dpeters said:
    I got the wings in my free box, opened 4 extra boxes and got energy, kstars, blue dye and the hair

I have to say I hate blue dye lol but getting this made me curious so I thought I'd make a little poll...

What's the biggest amount of dye you guys have and in which color? Mine is this...

I went to check mine cause I never use dyes and was curious…. I’ve never used the lime green or midnight blue (except maybe once or twice like in the picture haha) but I’ve gotten plenty of them from gb 😅 I should get better about using them but I agree with @reina12 it doesn’t work well on most clothes unfortunately
    I'm an ios player and my doll's name is Anastasia I'm level 53, A+++, 1.9 billion fans, #200 top shows, lover of sys and been playing since 2014. I'm also a major completionist when it comes to fashion and achievements.
    edited May 2022
    The highest I have are blue & velvet tanzanite. I barely use the velvet tanzanite one tho not my favorite dye.
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts
    edited May 2022

oof this hurt me... i was so damn close because the only thing i wanted was the gold thingy beside it, i don’t know what’s that called like 😩😪

edit: oh okay, i see we’re calling them wings 🤣
    I almost never use blue dye and unfortunately I get a lot of it in GBs 🙈
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    jujus said:
    dpeters said:

I went to check mine cause I never use dyes and was curious…. I’ve never used the lime green or midnight blue but I’ve gotten plenty of them from gb 😅 I should get better about using them but I agree with @reina12 it doesn’t work well on most clothes unfortunately
    Wow! That's a lot of dye 😮 but you're right, that shade of blue doesn't work on most clothes
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    The highest I have are blue & opal. I barely use the opal one tho not my favorite dye.
    I loved the opal for dying the Stella enchanted storyline lantern and hair piece!! I wish I had more!
  • elle_babyelle_baby Registered Users, Member 302 Posts

only second item for me this time!!! i really hope they put the dress in the kimiversary sale, i really wanna reach +1000 kstars before june 🌝
    edited May 2022
    dpeters said:
    jujus said:
    dpeters said:

I went to check mine cause I never use dyes and was curious…. I’ve never used the lime green or midnight blue but I’ve gotten plenty of them from gb 😅 I should get better about using them but I agree with @reina12 it doesn’t work well on most clothes unfortunately
    Wow! That's a lot of dye 😮 but you're right, that shade of blue doesn't work on most clothes
    Safe to say I'll be set on those dyes for a while, but my white, gold and black are a different story.... I've accumulated quite a bit of the colors more towards the end of the lineup mainly from years of chasing gb + db items especially the more out there colorings haha
    I'm an ios player and my doll's name is Anastasia I'm level 53, A+++, 1.9 billion fans, #200 top shows, lover of sys and been playing since 2014. I'm also a major completionist when it comes to fashion and achievements.
    jujus said:
    dpeters said:
    jujus said:
    dpeters said:

Safe to say I'll be set on those dyes for a while, but my white, gold and black are a different story.... I've accumulated quite a bit of the colors more towards the end of the lineup mainly from years of chasing gb + db items especially the more out there colorings haha
    I can imagine the chase leads to a ton of dye haha!
    Reina12 said:
    The highest I have are blue & opal. I barely use the opal one tho not my favorite dye.
    I loved the opal for dying the Stella enchanted storyline lantern and hair piece!! I wish I had more!
    Definitely gonna remember this for later sys events, it looks gorgeous!

jujus said:
    Reina12 said:
    Definitely gonna remember this for later sys events, it looks gorgeous!

Thank you!! 🥰  I've used the look over multiple sys and it does well for me 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Great vip weekend 
    Wish the book was a little bit smaller

She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
    Got 259 kstars from gigs along with a few npcs 🙌🏼 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • trvqueen_diditrvqueen_didi Registered Users 155 Posts
    One of my squad members said this weekend outfit looks like Marina Thompson on Bridgerton. I totally agree with her.