🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 5/6/22 - VIP Shop Till You Drop!🛍️

12345679Next

Comments

• jujusjujus Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Got 259 kstars from gigs along with a few npcs 🙌🏼 
    the devil works hard but you work harder...
    make sure to give yourself a pat on the back that's impressive! 👏🏻👏🏻
    I'm an ios player and my doll's name is Anastasia I'm level 53, A+++, 1.9 billion fans, #200 top shows, lover of sys and been playing since 2014. I'm also a major completionist when it comes to fashion and achievements.
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    How @KkhAngelica did you get 259 stars from gigs? How many gigs did you do? And how did you get stars from npcs? 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @jujus ty! 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
    @keke0388 my energy bar goes to 45 so I only used half of my energy instead of using all of it, and tapped around so I could finish faster and do more gigs since reality tv shows in bel air only use 18-19 energy. And also when u use an npc for a gig, and you finish the bar to 200,500,1000 u get energy & one kstar. I did a lot of reality tv shows. Also had voted in the VB. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    My first time ever finishing a kstar weekend!! I’m so in love with the hair and dress
    Oh ok @KkhAngelica
    I don’t understand finish the bar to 200,500 1000? What bar? @KkhAngelica!!!
    edited May 2022
    keke0388 said:
    the relationship bar, preforming the 5 energy task that comes with inviting them levels the relationship bar you have with them, those numbers are the milestones where you earn energy, k stars etc.
    I'm an ios player and my doll's name is Anastasia I'm level 53, A+++, 1.9 billion fans, #200 top shows, lover of sys and been playing since 2014. I'm also a major completionist when it comes to fashion and achievements.
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    The "your guide to reality Achievements" thread on this forum may provide more details! I know I mentioned the NPC thing there too! @keke0388
  • madeelinemadeeline Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Everything is gorgeous this weekend!
    Ft. @reeb
    Ty @Reina12 and @jujus
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    madeeline said:
    Everything is gorgeous this weekend!
    Ft. @reeb
    AHH living my pride and prejudice fantasy 🥹 tysm my dear @madeeline, every edit is a treasure 💓
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
    🌸🌼🌸

maybe I’ll run into @Nikaraf in the meadow 😉
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • LillyRisonLillyRison Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    alvaas said:
    Hello dolls please help me!!

I have these saved, what should I do??

agree - buy the left and right one
    like - buy the middle one (and other stuff for 100)
    How do you save storyline outfits? I dinn’t know you could save and buy later😮 

they al look gorgeous on you😍 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited May 2022
    reeb said:
    🌸🌼🌸

Hopefully 🤭 You look absolutely stunning 🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
    Nikaraf said:
    reeb said:
    🌸🌼🌸

Hopefully 🤭 You look absolutely stunning 🤍
    Tysm 💓💓 you inspired me!
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • JuhJuh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    I really liked this vip ☺️
    Love the earnables 💚

My doll's name is Mishaah 🌸
    Android freeplayer
    Brazilian
    Remember to smile ☺️
    edited May 2022
    @LillyRison u save the storyline outfits by not continuing the storyline, so when it gets to the point to buy the outfit, you just click on “I need more time or I’ll think about it” but u won’t be able to continue the storyline until u choose to get or reject the outfit. 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    jujus said:
    dpeters said:
    I got the wings in my free box, opened 4 extra boxes and got energy, kstars, blue dye and the hair

I have to say I hate blue dye lol but getting this made me curious so I thought I'd make a little poll...

What's the biggest amount of dye you guys have and in which color? Mine is this...

I went to check mine cause I never use dyes and was curious…. I’ve never used the lime green or midnight blue (except maybe once or twice like in the picture haha) but I’ve gotten plenty of them from gb 😅 I should get better about using them but I agree with @reina12 it doesn’t work well on most clothes unfortunately
    @jujus I was on a mission to use up the green and yellow dyes lol, cuz they are also not my favorites and i had so many. I found they worked with these outfits if you're interested 😂 the dark blue just looks bad idk what to do with that 
    edited May 2022
    Reina12 said:
    jujus said:
    dpeters said:
    I got the wings in my free box, opened 4 extra boxes and got energy, kstars, blue dye and the hair

I have to say I hate blue dye lol but getting this made me curious so I thought I'd make a little poll...

What's the biggest amount of dye you guys have and in which color? Mine is this...

I went to check mine cause I never use dyes and was curious…. I’ve never used the lime green or midnight blue (except maybe once or twice like in the picture haha) but I’ve gotten plenty of them from gb 😅 I should get better about using them but I agree with @reina12 it doesn’t work well on most clothes unfortunately
    @jujus I was on a mission to use up the green and yellow dyes lol, cuz they are also not my favorites and i had so many. I found they worked with these outfits if you're interested 😂 the dark blue just looks bad idk what to do with that 
    tysm  @Reina12 ! definitely gonna be writing this down too… love how they look especially the two piece set I never thought to use that top with the bikini bottoms, so creative! I’m definitely gonna have to go on a dye spree with some items later 😅
    jujus said:
    Reina12 said:
    jujus said:
    dpeters said:

tysm  @Reina12 ! definitely gonna be writing this down too… love how they look I’m definitely gonna have to go on a dye spree with some items later! 😅
    Now I want a separate dye thread with ideas on how to use up dyes of the commonly earned, harder to use colors! 
    Reina12 said:
    jujus said:
    Reina12 said:
    jujus said:
    dpeters said:

tysm  @Reina12 ! definitely gonna be writing this down too… love how they look I’m definitely gonna have to go on a dye spree with some items later! 😅
    Now I want a separate dye thread with ideas on how to use up dyes of the commonly earned, harder to use colors! 
    I might have to start my own little guide with how many dyes I’ve hoarded 😅😅 That would be a nice passion project I might have to look into….