🗳️🔁KK:H SYS TB - 5/9/22 Vineyard Romance SYS TB🔁🗳️

Comments

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    edited May 2022
    @patiencebrody hey hey,we are in the same group,good luck ❣️

Is this also a forum doll? She looks familiar.If it is ,good luck to you too ❣️

Spotted this gorgeous doll 😍😍😍

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    💛
    Why is there not a single item from the TB diamond box....when that is the entire reason people open these..... (glad that you got the gold dress for your wife though!!!)
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    💛
    Why is there not a single item from the TB diamond box....when that is the entire reason people open these..... (glad that you got the gold dress for your wife though!!!)
    tbf it’s possible MrsBearden had gotten all of the original items during the og SYS run
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Anjakkh said:

Victoria looks a lot like @tortor
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @KKH_Sara i don't get it either. That's honestly why my wife don't open any particular boxes in the first place. In the original box my wife got the dress but she really wanted the handheld :( 
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I like the DB handheld but idk - the other items from the OG DB don't feel unique enough for me to open a box. I'm not sure how much I'll use them, but the outfit as a whole is super cute. I just always hesitate on short dresses in this game :/
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @dinoqueen9 Ahhh good point, totally forgot some people get all of them! He did clarify above that she had at least one item missing though, IMO that item should absolutely have to be in the palettes this week for her 
  • AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Anjakkh said:

Victoria looks a lot like @tortor
    That’s what I thought too,but I wasn’t really sure. that’s why I didn’t tag her 😂
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
    Hello everyone quick question? (Sorry for bad editing skills) but I was looking through the trendsetter list and I noticed two dolls with the same name and similar looks and I was just wondering if it is a normal thing to see? Also good luck to the doll i am not here to judge anyone ❤
    Currently on IOS (2023)
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Hello everyone quick question? (Sorry for bad editing skills) but I was looking through the trendsetter list and I noticed two dolls with the same name and similar looks and I was just wondering if it is a normal thing to see? Also good luck to the doll i am not here to judge anyone ❤
    probably bots—?
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    At this point I don’t think i’ll be able to save my diamonds in time for kimmi…the diamond boxes keep persuading me😭
    @alo thank you. I sent a message to @kokokokonut she's looking into it.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    shorouq said:
    At this point I don’t think i’ll be able to save my diamonds in time for kimmi…the diamond boxes keep persuading me😭
    at least I got the items I wanted this time instead of just tickets (that I v much used up for the garden goddess sys💀) and dyes like always 🫣
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm glad to see wine red as earnable but all of the earnable dyes should be earnable all of the time. Stop replacing them with daily box dyes.
    Platform: Android

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Rest of DB items are all in kudos boxes.
    Not opening those... Saving diamonds for something better. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • jujusjujus Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I’m a little late to the party… but better late than never! I’m out and about today but I managed to sneak in my first two looks to start it off, hoping it’s not as crazy as weekends 😮‍💨
    Here’s the looks courtesy of Photoshop express (a life saver!) 

I'm an ios player and my doll's name is Anastasia I'm level 53, A+++, 1.9 billion fans, #200 top shows, lover of sys and been playing since 2014. I'm also a major completionist when it comes to fashion and achievements.
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

My first look
    Actually came here for inspiration as I’m scoring really bad lately 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Kim's call seemed totally unrelated to this event. It mentioned midnight and wearing your most formal gowns?
    iOS
    I have no idea what to wear. Somewhat formal seems to be the popular pick in the VB. I'm going for what a girl would wear on a date in The Bachelor vibe 😂 so no crazy accessories with the formal dress. Let's see what happens 🤷‍♀️
    But I also want to wear the VIP earnable dress which doesn't quite match this vibe, so I actually don't know what I'm going for 😅Reina12 said:
    I have no idea what to wear. Somewhat formal seems to be the popular pick in the VB. I'm going for what a girl would wear on a date in The Bachelor vibe 😂 so no crazy accessories with the formal dress. Let's see what happens 🤷‍♀️

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First two looks. Didn’t really pay attention to the call but I’m guessing the first look is the way to go.

I play on iOS
  • NeonJinNeonJin Registered Users, Member 49 Posts
    Girl it’s not that serious 😭

local vaporwave girl 🌴
    my doll's name is Jin

• wildflower18wildflower18 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hi guys. This is my first post. I just wanted to share how sad I was at my diamond palette this SYS 😂😭
  • reebreeb Registered Users, Member 319 Posts
    A couple Q’s regarding the DBs this update: 💎
    1. Do TB DBs have different “extra” items per event? (some of these being Kudos items?)
    2. Do the weekend event DBs still have the same “extra” items the duration of the update?

Hoping someone more observant than me can answer haha, tysm!! 💓
    iOS ❤️‍🔥 A+++
    add me on my kkh fb 🍄
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    NeonJin said:
    Girl it’s not that serious 😭

Lol just came to post the same 😅😅 no diamonds for us I guess. Good luck! 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    reeb said:
    A couple Q’s regarding the DBs this update: 💎
    1. Do TB DBs have different “extra” items per event? (some of these being Kudos items?)
    2. Do the weekend event DBs still have the same “extra” items the duration of the update?

Hoping someone more observant than me can answer haha, tysm!! 💓
    I think I can answer your first question, I believe, from the items I see in the DB right now, that they put the same items that they had put the first time because I looked at the old thread, and from people’s ss I saw the same items. So I guess that they will put the same old sys items that were originally in the boxes when DB were released and before they created the kudos/squad boxes. @reeb
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.