Saving k-stars for Kimiversary 2022! ⭐️

Comments

• BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    How do y’all get to 3000 k-stars?😩 
    I used to play years ago and then stopped. I started playing over a year ago actively and got a few “strategies”. Only spend stars during VIP, also if you don’t like VIP items perhaps don’t spend at all (only exceptions are Kollections that I reaaaally like). Save story line outfits you like for VIP. Do not chase GB boxes unless you are in love with items, end of the day you can’t get every single outfit. Also with the time, building your wardrobe and make up you start finishing SYS higher and that always comes with some extra stars. Try to get at least 3 TB boxes Mon-Thur for some extra stars chance. Always check your achievements, perhaps you only need 2 pairs of shoes to get 20 stars. And surveeeeys, mine doesn’t work atm but once you get time try and do as many as you can, sometimes you get like 50+ stars for completing one survey! Kind of basic things really, but it works for me.
    Also I always remind myself that this is just a game and I need to have fun with it! So if you struggle to save “safety net” with your stars maybe it’s all right end of the day you just need to enjoy your game
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Update 🤗 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts

Week 6 or 7 update 💗 I've lost count on what week we are at lol. 
  • briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    hi! does anyone know how to complete the achievements of different cities for the show like “renown in rome” for example? i see their each worth 1 Kstar so i wanted to try and do some of them. thanks!
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    briana72 said:
    hi! does anyone know how to complete the achievements of different cities for the show like “renown in rome” for example? i see their each worth 1 Kstar so i wanted to try and do some of them. thanks!
    I think you should do reality shows there?
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts

Update !❤️❤️
    iOS player
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    briana72 said:

There's a forum thread called "your guide to reality Achievements" that gives very good details on those :) let me know if u can't find it, I always have trouble pasting links in here!
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:
    carramen_ said:
    I saw the 2020 thread when it was made but i was too intimidated by the charts and everyone else's amount of stars to join in💀 This year though I'm gonna join so thank you @LydiaKKH for organizing these💖

I'm at 294 right now and I'm hoping to reach at least 1500 stars and I'm hoping to save up at least 50 or 60 diamonds in case the body contour and highlight come back.

I spun the kollection once and then completed the shoes and accessories achievements to get some kstars back. I was also able to watch 20 videos on Friday and yesterday. I hope i can keep watching the videos daily and that my businesses help with kstars too

I made 213 stars this week, which is more than I've ever made so I'm proud of myself 😊 I did spend 50 stars on eyeshadows to get the bag and got I energy in my free VIP box. I also didn't buy the new business yet. I'll most likely do it the next VIP weekend
    Week 4:
    I really liked the eyes and hair from the storyline outfit so i caved in and bought it. I'm doing more game offers now i hope I'll be able to double the stars i make this week and catch up

Week 5:
    I kinda stopped watching the videos for stars everyday after i got the news that it'll only be 10 instead of 20. I bought the picnic basket and luckily managed to get 60kstars in a silver box. I'm still hoping I reach 1300 stars even if i can't get to my original goal of 1500
    Week 6:
    Definitely didn't make a lot of stars this week but hopefully I'll reach 1000 by the end of the week. I'm hoping nothing will tempt me during the VIP weekend though😭
    Week 7:
    I reached 1000🥳🥳
    But then Beautiful Eden tempted me🧍🏽‍♀️

So now I'm at 937 stars. I'm hoping I make it past 1000 before the end of the week, but this is the most stars I've ever had before! 
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited July 2022

Omg can’t believe my luck 😵‍💫
    Took me almost 30min to complete this survey, half way through it I thought what a waist of time if I won’t get rewarded but I did 🙌♥️
  • evilraccoonevilraccoon Registered Users, Member 327 Posts

Week 7: 112. I did spend 150 kstars during the vip event 
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    WEEK 7 update : 562
    (+106)

• briana72briana72 Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    briana72 said:

There's a forum thread called "your guide to reality Achievements" that gives very good details on those :) let me know if u can't find it, I always have trouble pasting links in here!
    found it!! thank you! 
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I used to play years ago and then stopped. I started playing over a year ago actively and got a few “strategies”. Only spend stars during VIP, also if you don’t like VIP items perhaps don’t spend at all (only exceptions are Kollections that I reaaaally like). Save story line outfits you like for VIP. Do not chase GB boxes unless you are in love with items, end of the day you can’t get every single outfit. Also with the time, building your wardrobe and make up you start finishing SYS higher and that always comes with some extra stars. Try to get at least 3 TB boxes Mon-Thur for some extra stars chance. Always check your achievements, perhaps you only need 2 pairs of shoes to get 20 stars. And surveeeeys, mine doesn’t work atm but once you get time try and do as many as you can, sometimes you get like 50+ stars for completing one survey! Kind of basic things really, but it works for me.
    Also I always remind myself that this is just a game and I need to have fun with it! So if you struggle to save “safety net” with your stars maybe it’s all right end of the day you just need to enjoy your game
    do you still get the free item afterwards when you save storyline outfits? 
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    yes, you do @shorouq
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • AnjaKAnjaK Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    Week 7 update 💗
  • mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts

week 7:

havent been playing that much so didnt save much
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • PandaMandaPandaManda Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Week 7 update I think lol 
    Spun the beautiful Edens kollection because I can't control myself 🤦‍♀️ and also spent 300 for vip 🥲

shorouq said:
    do you still get the free item afterwards when you save storyline outfits? 
    Yes you do! 
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    @geenellys @Briannakkh that’s good to know, thank you guys!♥️
  • haylow71haylow71 Registered Users, Member 248 Posts
    haylow71 said:

Week 6 💕
    Week 7: Goal reached pushing for 2500 

• Rayne_KKHRayne_KKH Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Week 6 : 1418 kstars 🥰 

week 7: 

+ 720! ❤️ Reached my goal of 2000 so now I guess it’s 3000 lol 
    also got my first set of wings and the vip dress so all in all a great week
  • SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts

Saving with only 10 videos a day is pretty miserable. I barely play anymore, and maybe earned 5 stars for VIP but spent 120 ish (got 80 stars from a collection). 
  • D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Update week 7😅
    The reason:The weekend story outfit 
    496 K-Stars

• KKH1234KKH1234 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’ve just started saving now which is sad but you guys are doing great very supportive !!!
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Decided to take advantage of the double stars before it ended ☺️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

As a Middle Eastern I never get any offers : ) There was an offer that originally awarded you with 32 kstars but you could earn 64 stars during double offers and it said answer FIVE sets of questions to be awarded. I was like f it I'll answer 100 questions for 64 kstars but never received anything. I contacted tapjoy too but they havr not responded since Friday and they changed the offer to " Answer 15 sets of questions" There is no way I'm answering 300 questions for 64 kstars. Oh also I realized they changed the award to 24 kstars. What a f*cking scam. 

I will be enraged if I don’t receive my award. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    As a Middle Eastern I never get any offers : ) There was an offer that originally awarded you with 32 kstars but you could earn 64 stars during double offers and it said answer FIVE sets of questions to be awarded. I was like f it I'll answer 100 questions for 64 kstars but never received anything. I contacted tapjoy too but they havr not responded since Friday and they changed the offer to " Answer 15 sets of questions" There is no way I'm answering 300 questions for 64 kstars. Oh also I realized they changed the award to 24 kstars. What a f*cking scam. 

Omg I had this offer and then it disqualified me partway through and I was mad I wasted the time 🙃
    edited May 2022
    Reina12 said:
    Nikaraf said:

Omg I had this offer and then it disqualified me partway through and I was mad I wasted the time 🙃
    It disqualified me many times but I kept on trying, maybe that was a sign for me to stop 🥴
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts

@Nikaraf it's probably a scam :( first the page was frozen for me and when it reloaded it made me realize that most of the questions doesn't make sense  :D

♥ Daily player ✧ Android