Saving k-stars for Kimiversary 2022! ⭐️

Comments

• NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts

@Nikaraf it's probably a scam :( first the page was frozen for me and when it reloaded it made me realize that most of the questions doesn't make sense  :D

Then Tapjoy should do more research whose offers they include. Or else people won't trust them anymore 🤷‍♀️
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Week 7 💜
    @maggiey I'm really sorry to be annoying, but I think you missed my week 6 update (310 k-stars). Thank you so much for the amazing job you're doing!

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 562 Posts
    @Nikaraf I literally did that offer on Saturday, If you don't receive your reward just contact Tapjoy's support. I did so and they gave me the stars. I only finished 5 levels (took me more than 5 tries cause the website kept crashing) As long as you have screenshots of you on level 6 and the original action of solving 5 sets of questions, you should be good. Idk why they're taking so long to reply to you though... did you check your spam folder? They took a whole day before replying to me.
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    @Nikaraf I literally did that offer on Saturday, If you don't receive your reward just contact Tapjoy's support. I did so and they gave me the stars. I only finished 5 levels (took me more than 5 tries cause the website kept crashing) As long as you have screenshots of you on level 6 and the original action of solving 5 sets of questions, you should be good. Idk why they're taking so long to reply to you though... did you check your spam folder? They took a whole day before replying to me.
    Thank you for replying. I don’t think I’ll be eligible to receive the awards anyway 🥲
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Week 7 :
    So I went crazy for VIP and also kept spinning for the gold back piece (still don't have it ), was able to make it back up and spin again for the aura but got the bundle. So overall got about +244 K-stars was a crazy spree finally going back to saving up and keeping it that way! 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • kkhkeikeikkhkeikei Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Week 7 update💕
    My new goal is 3500

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    As a Middle Eastern I never get any offers : ) There was an offer that originally awarded you with 32 kstars but you could earn 64 stars during double offers and it said answer FIVE sets of questions to be awarded. I was like f it I'll answer 100 questions for 64 kstars but never received anything. I contacted tapjoy too but they havr not responded since Friday and they changed the offer to " Answer 15 sets of questions" There is no way I'm answering 300 questions for 64 kstars. Oh also I realized they changed the award to 24 kstars. What a f*cking scam. 

I will be enraged if I don’t receive my award. 
    Did the same offer, also crashed, and I tried for few times, take a screen shot, didn't get stars and contacted tapjoy support and they gave me my stars, so hopefully you'll get yours 🤞🤞
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • kraljakralja Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Update

This week I spent 150 kstars on a kollection and then proceeded to spend another 330 on VIP... so a total of -480 kstars. However, I managed to almost recover from the damage and this weeks balance is -72 kstars, which is not that bad:

The only issue is... right now I have the cloud 9 kollection and I feel that my doll is giving me some strong Dakota Johnson vibes in this hair 🤔 Should I spin it once to try and get it?

Yes please: Agree
    No, don't be dumb you won't get it: LOL

iOS Portuguese player, playing on and off since 2014 🇵🇹
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    The fact that I was able to gain 2866 kstars for kimiversary last year and this year I only have 500 makes me so sad 😭😭😭 I know there’s still 5-4 weeks left, but I have literally no self control when it comes to weekend event boxes bc I try to get everything I can (that i like) so that i don’t have to get it with diamonds & wait months for it to be available. 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • maggieymaggiey Registered Users, Member 985 Posts
    Week 7 💜
    @maggiey I'm really sorry to be annoying, but I think you missed my week 6 update (310 k-stars). Thank you so much for the amazing job you're doing!

So sorry about that! I've added your week 6 and 7 so you'll see that reflected when I post the updated charts tomorrow 💕
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited June 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    maggiey said:
    Week 7 💜

So sorry about that! I've added your week 6 and 7 so you'll see that reflected when I post the updated charts tomorrow 💕
    No worries, and thank you! 💗

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• KaylaRodriguez22KaylaRodriguez22 Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Week 7!! Spent 300 kstars on VIP😣
  • keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    edited May 2022
    @Briannakkh you got 152 stars for doing a survey? 
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    keke0388 said:
    @Briannakkh you got 152 stars for doing a survey? 
    Yes but it was last weekend during double stars offer ☺️
    Here are the updated charts! You'll find the week 7-13 chart with your name directly under your week 1-6 chart

I feel bad about how long these posts are getting so i'm open to any suggestions to getting the photo to be smaller or opinions on if you don't need me to include the week 1-6 charts, if you want me to split up the posts, or if you don't mind that it's such a long post!

• alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 388 Posts
    @maggiey I think it’s ok if you only post the 7-13 now right? And then maybe on the last week (if people want to see how much they saved) you could maybe do only two columns with week 1 and week 13/14 or whaterver is 🙆🏽‍♀️ You’re doing an amazing job!! Thank you for your beautiful chart! 🌟🌟 Do whatever you like the most and have time with 💗
  • naya_yhnaya_yh Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Sorry for the late post. Good news is I passed my finals lol 😂 Week 7: 2017 kstars (luckily got a good double kstar offer and did it) ☺️
    @alvaas thank you so much for the great suggestion! I can definitely do a week 1 and week 13 comparison chart at the end! I can also post both charts with all weeks 1-13 at the end if people want to see the progress they've made throughout the weeks 😊
  • hannahhoxhallihannahhoxhalli Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I’m so sorry! Silly me thought that the challenge ended at 6 weeks 😅 
    I was patting myself on the back and preparing to join again next year hahahah didn’t even realise we weren’t even done yet 

I spent 306 stars for VIP but managed to get it back up to 4066, sorry for the late update! 
  • rachelvrachelv Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    forgot to update last week but here it is!
    went for the dress on vip and bought this storyline outfit!
    changing my goal to 1000 k-stars bc I think that’s more realistic lol hopefully I’ll save more this week!

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I ended up spending to the dress last week but spent nothing this week. 

Platform: Android

• NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Tbh I’ve lost track of what week I’m on but I’m close to my target now. 

Current total: 936 kstars. 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • jennahbannerjennahbanner Registered Users, Member 260 Posts
    Week 8: 1065🤩
    (+155)
    First time ever saving 1000 kstars🙌🏼

• dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I’m so close to my goal 😫😫
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I’m down by hundreds of stars and Kollections are the reason why 😅 No regrets tho, been waiting for some of them for forever! Hope to catch up soon
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Week 8 update: 748 kstars 🌸
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    I’ve currently got 0 stars I’m going to drop out of the savings 🤧, probably will grind a little & buy some stars closer to kimi
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Week 8 update! Getting close to my goal. 🙌

• KKHNachiKKHNachi Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    Week 8 update: Didn't save alot this week since finals has been kicking my ass lol.