🎆✨KK:H v12.11 Update - Room to Grow!🎆✨

Comments

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    Not sure where to ask this I apologize but does anyone know what this weekends event gonna be?
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited May 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Maze_KKH said:
    @MrsBearden_kkh14 I think reality 
    @Maze_KKH Thank you.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Not sure where to ask this I apologize but does anyone know what this weekends event gonna be?
    yup, its reality show this weekend
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    alo said:
    yup, its reality show this weekend
    @alo Thank You.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @evilhag totally with you on both points, we need to be able to opt out of men’s clothes in our boxes (and vice versa for male dolls) and get 5 daily kudos. 

With that said, it sounds like your squad isn’t great if this is your second kudos box...you can go through each member and click “profile” and see how many kudos they’ve given and received. If you see some people aren’t giving enough or any kudos, that’s going to explain why you’re getting less than you should be (I don’t make purchases either and I open one about every two weeks). 

I recommend you switch squads if you continue to get kudos this infrequently. :)
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited May 2022

I can’t with her lmfao
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍

👀 
    I can’t wait 👀👀👀
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • isaofflineisaoffline Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Wait is it just me that has missing contacts when doing events? I only have one to use for events and thought that was normal but it seems that everyone else can use whoever they want. I have a lot of npcs but they don’t show up to call for events 😭
    iOS player
    And this has been going on for a year now 
    iOS player
    edited May 2022
    Contact customer care and Kalinda. She might not respond anytime soon as she is on vacation. Also contact eggsandbananas . Dm them you Hollywood ID too.
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

How do I never learn my lesson when it comes to Kollections...the odds say it’s 51% chance of clothing and 19% chance of dye and 19% chance of energy yet somehow most of us get dye or energy way more than we get clothing 🙄🙄 no more spins on old Kollections before Kimiversary 
    Nikaraf said:
    Contact customer care and Kalinda. She might not respond anytime soon as she is on vacation. Also contact @eggsandbananas . Dm them you Hollywood ID too.
    Ahh I’ll do that then , Tysm!☺️
    iOS player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited May 2022
    @isaoffline Eggsandbananas is not taking DMs, but you should def send a ticket to Customer Care.  Do you have any Star (professional) contacts not shoeing up for higs? They should be showing for gigs, and parties.  The heart contacts show for dates and parties.   It used to be possible to turn Professional contacts to heart contacts, by taking them on a date, but I don't know if that's still possible. You could never change a heart contact to proffesional..
    While waiting for Customer Care to respond, you can always try to network with new professional contacts.  try the restsurant/club venues like Oak, Pannino(sp) etc.  good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @isaoffline Eggsandbananas is not taking DMs, but you should def send a ticket to Customer Care.  Do you have any Star (professional) contacts not shoeing up for higs? They should be showing for gigs, and parties.  The heart contacts show for dates and parties.   It used to be possible to turn Professional contacts to heart contacts, by taking them on a date, but I don't know if that's still possible. You could never change a heart contact to proffesional..
    While waiting for Customer Care to respond, you can always try to network with new professional contacts.  try the restsurant/club venues like Oak, Pannino(sp) etc.  good luck.
    Oh okay i see! I have one Facebook friend and that’s all sadly. But all my contacts show when I throw parties, it’s only when I shoot my show that everyone disappears (not my fb friend tho)
    iOS player
    And Ty ❤️
    iOS player
  • AnyaArcherAnyaArcher Registered Users, Member 364 Posts

Got so luckyyyyy
    Really wanted the wings, got bundle at first but can’t complain! 😅
    Yay I'm so happy for you that you finally got this kollection! 💖 Congrats on getting the wings! 🥳

Been playing since April 2020 😷
    Android free player 🤖
    From 🇬🇧
    Everything happens for a reason ✨

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    KalindaKing told us the "weekly spoilers will be delayed and the update spoilers might be posted a bit later than usual too. "
    Sorry to disappoint, I think they came later than this once, but we might have to wait till tomorrow. Thanks fo4 understanding. 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited June 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • konradkkhkonradkkh Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    I was so lucky omg 😭😭😭😭 It is my first time to win bundle very quickly 😭😍😍
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited May 2022
    I’m supposed to be saving for Kimi but I couldn’t resist and ended up getting the two things I wanted most 🥰🥰
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    So i just reached top #10 on A+++ which means i alredy completed the 3 comeback stories.

does anyone knows what happens after i get to 1st place? Do i get any type of rewards for being the most famous or do i get added to a new group  of people just as or more famous than me or i just stay there 
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    Blueskye said:
    So i just reached top #10 on A+++ which means i alredy completed the 3 comeback stories.

does anyone knows what happens after i get to 1st place? Do i get any type of rewards for being the most famous or do i get added to a new group  of people just as or more famous than me or i just stay there 
    You don’t get anything sadly. You just keep getting pushed down a few levels and you’re able to go back up but nothing permanent 😕
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49