👠💅!!! United King Dolls!!! 💄💵- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Well done Dolls. You’re moving in the right direction! Great job! 

Did anyone else’s SYS group go this hard on the last challenge? Damn! I don’t get it. The dress is cute but not that cute. 

Hey Dolls. Send in your screenshots! It’s time to refresh the savings club numbers! Only two of you have sent in so far. Thanks @Muddah47 and @Nellebells. You two are my favourites! Lol.

• TheValkyrieTheValkyrie Registered Users, Member 220 Posts
    @irons wow they really wanted that dress  :o luckily my group was chiller....but I only managed to get the dandelion without extra tickets   
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    Check out these Savers! Another great week. I think we all agree we had to have that dress! 
    @TheValkyrie and @Nellebells are set to smash their goals. 
    @Muddah47 is doing great! 
    @iamgogo and I are two peas in a pod! Spenders. We see it, we like it, we want it, we got it! Lol! 
    C’mon @HeyItsLissa and @erikacaroliinel you can do it! 

aww, @Irons these encouragements are so sweet 🥺 
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    Oooh Dolls! No they did not! But they did! Tsst. What a dump! That was the worst SYS ever! Sorry, I know I’m meant to be upbeat and encouraging but damn, that sucked. But then I was excited to see y’all had given me another Kudos box. Yay! And then….I get men’s shorts. Who tf is playin with me?  :o

Seriously. What is going on with my day.  I failed at the grocery store. And then had a convo with the universe and agreed that I would keep experiencing that same trifling behaviour until I learned the lesson. Promised I would do better next time, and…just like the universe always do, they send me the same experience 30 seconds later and I fail again! Why do I do it to myself? But why people gotta get in the way? Lol. 

So after this, I give up on today. It’s sofa and a cup of tea until bedtime. Friday is definitely gonna be my day! Hope you Dolls are having a better day! Would send love and light but I think it would only be moody grey clouds! Y’all deserve better! Lol.  ;)

edited May 2022
    @Irons ahh this is so infuriating ... why cant female dolls get only those items? :( 
    I hope you will get better luck next time ♡ 
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
  • erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Hi dolls!! It's been a while!

For the last 3 weeks I was traveling across the US as a bday gift to myself and what an amazing trip, life changing! Actually it had more ups and downs than the streets of San Francisco lol I had a few mishaps, cried a lot and also learned a lot from my mistakes, thanks for my sister who kept getting my late night calls when I needed some kind words 😂🤧 I also made new friends and tried new food, had some great experiences and got sunburnt in California cause the sun down there is no joke 😅

Now I'm back home and back to KKH, now I can be more active. I missed playing more but I already miss being on the road, this gurl here is such a wanderluster 🙈😍

Sharing with you some IRL inspired lewks from my trip, missed you all!!!

Hey @erikacaroliinel That trip sounds like a lot of fun, apart from the tears! What a great idea giving yourself a birthday gift. Consider that stolen! You’ll have memories for the rest of your life. As much as I love stuff, experiences are always better! Oh and always with the food. Love, love, love food. Where was the best and what was it? Your looks are super cute! How fun recreating them in the game. Glad you’re back with us.  Well done on logging in everyday. V impressive. 

edited May 2022
    Ooh! You Dolls are going to slay this one! Y’all have amazing looks for this. 
    Wings, wands and wigs, oh my!  o:)

• kkhcrosekkhcrose Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Hey dolls! Question, what’s the benefit of buying a wardrobe in the bel air mansion? Like are you able to organize your closet better or ?? 
    kkhcrose said:
    Hey dolls! Question, what’s the benefit of buying a wardrobe in the bel air mansion? Like are you able to organize your closet better or ?? 
    It lets you put items in the closet, like basic outfits so it doesn't show when you are in your wardrobe....I really like it, but I'd advise waiting for a VIP event to buy it 😇
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    Wow! Some of you dolls are killing it! Great job! 

edited May 2022
    Oooohhhhh! Hey Dolls. What do you think of the new update? 

Irons said:
    Oooohhhhh! Hey Dolls. What do you think of the new update? 

I personally love this update and the free items, although I'm not an LGBTQ community member but we love some exclusivity 🥰 the spoliers look exciting ✨ 
    And luckily my scores didn't drop after updating.
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    APPRECIATION POST FROM  o:) MUTHA o:)

Loving all the Glamour on the runway! Great lewks from @Joanna6 Grace @nicolesoldthrworld @sjts0792 @Nellebells

Damn!!! I love these lewks! Fierce Mutha Tuckers!  <3  @iamgogo @HeyItsLissa

Another great week of saving! @Nellebells has even upped her goal, she’s doing so well! Great job @TheValkyrie  and @Muddah47

Thanks 🥰 good luck everyone ✨
    ♥ Daily player ✧ Android  
    Better late than never! Only a few weeks to go. @Nellebells is absolutely killing it! 

edited June 2022
    Some of you are so close to your goals! Keep up the good work! 

edited June 2022

I want to say that the runway has never looked better. What a great start to Pride month. You Dolls are absolutely killing it.  The UKD are the most fashionable squad in KKH! We worked a long time to create this Squad and I’m so proud of all of you! We clearly love playing this game and you all do it with flair! 

I’d like to give special recognition to 3 OG Dolls that have never looked better! Well, I mean to say they always look great but this is another level. I think it’s their best looks ever! Drop dead gorgeous. Most sophisticated looks ever!
    edited June 2022
    If you are listening Grace, send me a message. Would love to have you join our chat!  <3
    edited June 2022
    Are you Dolls watching Legendary? Gurrrrrrlllllll! What a show! Not to be missed. No Sade!

o:) MUTHA o:) has spoken!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jvBRCKmzBJU

Hey Dolls! It’s our penultimate savings board! Next Saturday is the big day so send in your final scores to me on Friday and I will post the last board that night! No matter where we end up you all did a great job. I think that @Nellebells is actually going to hit her target! Let’s all cheer her on and hit the awesome button for all the dolls that participated!!

• justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Ooh, I’m so impatient for Kimi😂😂 Got 1500 stars to spend and they are burning a hole in my pocket - can’t wait and hope we have some fun items to buy!