🗳️KK:H SYS 5/12/22 - Escape to the Country🗳️

Comments

• MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,245 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Didn't get the hair for my wife but. ❤
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy. 
  • NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Can you please screenshot your palettes if you open boxes? Thank you 🤍🤍
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Anjakkh said:
    Think I spotted @LindaVB 😍

Yes that’s!! Thank you for spotting me @Anjakkh!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts

I got really lucky with my picks, the dress is so cute!! I was initially hoping for the hat hair but after seeing it on my doll I’m way happier with the hair I picked
  • tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    edited May 2022

A bit of a chase since I only wanted the hair and dress but love everything. Got two other hairstyles, tickets and dye I needed too. Overall a success ☺️
  • Coley96Coley96 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    Don’t think I’m playing this sys, not worth it for those not in gold 
  • IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Got the dress with second try, first was green dyes. However, I only want the hair, every other time I always get the hair but not when I want! 🤦‍♀️

• AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Spent 40 diamonds and didn’t get the hair.... I was like go big or go home now I regret it lol
    My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    I know I won’t be lucky enough to get the bundle on the first try but man am I tempted to spin her 😭 I won’t tho😔🤚🏼 “we must stay focused brothers”🫡 (for kimmi)

• aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    edited May 2022

ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • KKHBrisaKKHBrisa Registered Users, Member 286 Posts
    Chased the outfit, got an extra ticket and an obscene amount of dyes.

🌸🤍first two looks!🤍🌸 started on a good note so here’s hoping it doesn’t go downhill from here🙏 

• kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    First 2 looks. I’m not sure if my first look really fits the theme but I really wanted to use that dress. I opened one box and got the hair. 😊 Hope my scores increase. 

omg ! i love ur second look 😍
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts

super lucky i got the hair i wanted and another nice one!!
  • peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    @tt_ and @kkhxio thank you! ❤️
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Looks 1-2 🍄
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    edited May 2022
    I normally wait a couple of hours after the show has started to submit my first look hoping to be in a group that’s more relaxed but since my scores had been so terrible i decided to change my strategy and submitted 1-2 mins after it started and i regret  it so much 

for some reason by looking at them (if they have contour and highlither) i inmdiately know they are going to have great scores, can’t wait for kimi to get mine ( i know this is just my experience and its not necessarily accurate that u get good scores only by having good makeup )

Not even considering getting tickets this weekend for some reason i was doing normal and right after getting a couple tickets couldn’t make it pass the 20s
  • kkhxiokkhxio Registered Users, Member 1,650 Posts
    first 2 looks 😍
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Blueskye said:
    I normally wait a couple of hours after the show has started to submit my first look hoping to be in a group that’s more relaxed but since my scores had been so terrible i decided to change my strategy and submitted 1-2 mins after it started and i regret ot so much 

for some reason by looking at them (if they have contour and highlither) i inmdiately know they are going to have great scores, can’t wait for kimi to get mine ( i know this is just my experience and its not necessarily accurate that u get good scores only by having good makeup )

Not even considering getting tickets this weekend for some reason i was doing normal and right after getting a couple tickets couldn’t make it pass the 20s
    I don't wear contour/highlighter and I've gotten really good 50s-60 (and also really bad) scores, ended up first place without extra tickets etc. I really do feel like the scoring is random. But I also have been trying out the tactic of waiting to submit scores too, I don't know if its mental or not but I feel like it weeds out the worst of ticket buyers.
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    edited May 2022
    I need this outfit so much 😭😍
    Omggg!! That outfit looks so good on your doll!! 😍😍😍 
    Reina12 said:
    Blueskye said:
    I normally wait a couple of hours after the show has started to submit my first look hoping to be in a group that’s more relaxed but since my scores had been so terrible i decided to change my strategy and submitted 1-2 mins after it started and i regret ot so much 

I don't wear contour/highlighter and I've gotten really good 50s-60 (and also really bad) scores, ended up first place without extra tickets etc. I really do feel like the scoring is random. But I also have been trying out the tactic of waiting to submit scores too, I don't know if its mental or not but I feel like it weeds out the worst of ticket buyers.
    I always submit asap so I don't miss out on getting the total amount of 13 tickets but I never realized that you’re more likely to be in a group that uses a crazy amount of tickets…will definitely keep this in mind for future sys’ cuz in my group the person that’s in 1st place already has a score of 644 while the second is at 617…
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @Elenaaa tysm 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • hayitsnatashahayitsnatasha Registered Users, Member 308 Posts

My first two looks and I got the dress and tickets in the diamond box :) 
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    This girl in my squad already reached the last earnable 😳 she bought the 150-pack of diamonds so must have submitted a ton of extra ticket
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    shorouq said:
    Reina12 said:
    Blueskye said:

I always submit asap so I don't miss out on getting the total amount of 13 tickets but I never realized that you’re more likely to be in a group that uses a crazy amount of tickets…will definitely keep this in mind for future sys’ cuz in my group the person that’s in 1st place already has a score of 644 while the second is at 617…
    I don't think it's fool proof and I got the idea from another member on this forum! I feel like my first two scores are almost always better when I submit asap but I could have a group with crazy ticket submitters who i cant even compete with, whereas if I wait to begin I might have like people submitting 3-4 extra tickets total instead of like .... I don't know how many lol. But then my first two scores aren't necessarily as good 🤷‍♀️