🗳️KK:H SYS 5/12/22 - Escape to the Country🗳️

Comments

• tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Reina12 said:
    shorouq said:
    Reina12 said:
    Blueskye said:
    I normally wait a couple of hours after the show has started to submit my first look hoping to be in a group that’s more relaxed but since my scores had been so terrible i decided to change my strategy and submitted 1-2 mins after it started and i regret ot so much 

for some reason by looking at them (if they have contour and highlither) i inmdiately know they are going to have great scores, can’t wait for kimi to get mine ( i know this is just my experience and its not necessarily accurate that u get good scores only by having good makeup )

Not even considering getting tickets this weekend for some reason i was doing normal and right after getting a couple tickets couldn’t make it pass the 20s
    I don't wear contour/highlighter and I've gotten really good 50s-60 (and also really bad) scores, ended up first place without extra tickets etc. I really do feel like the scoring is random. But I also have been trying out the tactic of waiting to submit scores too, I don't know if its mental or not but I feel like it weeds out the worst of ticket buyers.
    I always submit asap so I don't miss out on getting the total amount of 13 tickets but I never realized that you’re more likely to be in a group that uses a crazy amount of tickets…will definitely keep this in mind for future sys’ cuz in my group the person that’s in 1st place already has a score of 644 while the second is at 617…
    I don't think it's fool proof and I got the idea from another member on this forum! I feel like my first two scores are almost always better when I submit asap but I could have a group with crazy ticket submitters who i cant even compete with, whereas if I wait to begin I might have like people submitting 3-4 extra tickets total instead of like .... I don't know how many lol. But then my first two scores aren't necessarily as good 🤷‍♀️
    Just wanted to add I always submit a couple hours later and as long as you submit less than 6 hours after it starts you’ll have as many free tickets than if you started right away. You still have ticket buyers but I have never seen ticket buyers like some people get. For me it starts at 12pm pst and as you approach 5:30-just before 6pm pst it can get a little crazy too. So I do before then. Definitely a trial and error finding a time that is best to start and sometimes it can be chill one week and crazier the next but I will always submit later. Way better experience and better chance at prizes 
  • missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts
    I just really wanted the bonnet.

The first two places are already submitting 500 tickets.

I'm so tired.

#FixTheWine

• tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    First 2 looks

@peachypink thank you for the inspo 🍓
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

@LindaVB We’re in the same group☺️☺️ Loving the look, good luck to you!🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• jujusjujus Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    edited May 2022
    A little late to posting but here are my first couple of looks, #1-4. Someone in my group ALREADY has 400 points, sigh, it's gonna be a long one. I was really bummed I didn't receive my diamonds for this week's db but I'm taking that as a sign to have waited for this weekend's- and I'm glad I did, I love the entire look! 🐞 <3

I'm an ios player and my doll's name is Anastasia I'm level 53, A+++, 1.9 billion fans, #200 top shows, lover of sys and been playing since 2014. I'm also a major completionist when it comes to fashion and achievements.
    tt_ said:
    First 2 looks

@peachypink thank you for the inspo 🍓
    where is the strawberry dress from? it's so cute! Also your doll is so pretty 
    I'm an ios player and my doll's name is Anastasia I'm level 53, A+++, 1.9 billion fans, #200 top shows, lover of sys and been playing since 2014. I'm also a major completionist when it comes to fashion and achievements.
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    @jujus the strawberry dress is from this sys ❤️
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    3 looks in and i already feel like I have nothing to wear😭 I might spin the DB and hopefully get the dress or the hair🤞🏽
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] 0 Posts
    edited May 2022
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    @jujus the strawberry dress is from this sys ❤️
    ty @KkhAngelica I’ll have to keep my eye out for it in a db! 
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I really thought I was going to at least reach 40s with these looks…am I off theme? I hope my  scores improve, really want that last earnable! 

💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I'm happy for you.. Me? I struggle with this theme 😣
  • poppylockspoppylocks Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    am i doing something wrong? can someone give me notes on how to get better scores please. bc i feel like my looks are pretty decent for the theme😅 

• kaybeekaybee Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    were you able to vote for yourself :o KkhAngelica said:
    I’m just noticing I submitted my look with skates by accident 😭😭😭

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    I just found @KkhAngelica in the vb at 12:50am. Seems like your look is still circulating in the vb hours later after you’ve submitted.😂 

• DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    edited May 2022
    I'm just gonna recycle looks from camping/glamping for this 😁😂
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • BlueskyeBlueskye Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Reina12 said: Reina12: you are totally right scores do seem to be random but it definitely helps if you are competing with someone that submits 3-6 tickets than someone with no limits. And about the scores in the first looks I feel that when I submit right away it takes a long time to start getting votes 
    as for when you start a couple of hours later you can make your last 2 looks within the last hour and for me i get the best scores within 2-3 mins, plus most of the players alredy have their final score which provides an opportunity to submit extra tickets if you are really in love with an item you want to get 
    shorouq said:
    Reina12 said:
    Blueskye said:
    I normally wait a couple of hours after the show has started to submit my first look hoping to be in a group that’s more relaxed but since my scores had been so terrible i decided to change my strategy and submitted 1-2 mins after it started and i regret ot so much 

for some reason by looking at them (if they have contour and highlither) i inmdiately know they are going to have great scores, can’t wait for kimi to get mine ( i know this is just my experience and its not necessarily accurate that u get good scores only by having good makeup )

Not even considering getting tickets this weekend for some reason i was doing normal and right after getting a couple tickets couldn’t make it pass the 20s
    I don't wear contour/highlighter and I've gotten really good 50s-60 (and also really bad) scores, ended up first place without extra tickets etc. I really do feel like the scoring is random. But I also have been trying out the tactic of waiting to submit scores too, I don't know if its mental or not but I feel like it weeds out the worst of ticket buyers.
    I always submit asap so I don't miss out on getting the total amount of 13 tickets but I never realized that you’re more likely to be in a group that uses a crazy amount of tickets…will definitely keep this in mind for future sys’ cuz in my group the person that’s in 1st place already has a score of 644 while the second is at 617…
    I don't think it's fool proof and I got the idea from another member on this forum! I feel like my first two scores are almost always better when I submit asap but I could have a group with crazy ticket submitters who i cant even compete with, whereas if I wait to begin I might have like people submitting 3-4 extra tickets total instead of like .... I don't know how many lol. But then my first two scores aren't necessarily as good 🤷‍♀️

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    This is bs. I still need the whole outfit 😤

• Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    I can't decide if I should be leaning toward cowboy outfits or fancy countryside outfits 🤔 Anyone have any tips??
  • DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    Well usual box was the hair 😭😭

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • tortortortor Registered Users, Member 927 Posts
    Lisak2 said:
    I can't decide if I should be leaning toward cowboy outfits or fancy countryside outfits 🤔 Anyone have any tips??
    I tried both. Everything scored in 30s. I think maybe it does not matter if you are in on glus good side this weekend? 
  • missLeelamissLeela Registered Users, Member 88 Posts

First 3 looks. Once again, the moment I change my doll eye color to light blu my scores goes up a bit. 🤷🏻‍♀️

#FixTheWine

• shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited May 2022
    just when I thought I was doing a good job saving up my kstars this week…this outfit is too damn cute man😭

• BoocketaBoocketa Registered Users, Member 1,407 Posts

Belgrade player since 2018 / LVL 64 / iOS
  • BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

Really don’t know what to submit for my next look
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    First 4 looks.

I play on iOS