🎆✨KK:H Update v12.12 - In Vivid color✨🎆

Comments

• keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Spoilers hopefully tommorrow? 
  • dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    edited May 2022
    carramen_ said:
    brenhin said:
    Since everyone liked my closet organisation example I’d like to also put forward allowing us to dye the hat parts of hairs! I can’t stress enough how cute some of them are but are so difficult to match up with certain items. It would just be so useful in my opinion. So I think it could really work layered out like this with the kloset organisation still being there:

Like how cute does this look? One of my favourite hairs that I never get to use. Also since the game is so much about customisation and making our dolls our own I still don’t understand why certain lips don’t have lipstick options. I really love using these new lips and I used to use the Nars one, they both have so much potential. I understand some like the gold kloset lips but the natural lip colours should be changeable. Here’s an example yet again with some of my favourite colours that I never get to use: 

THIS!!! I have a cute bun with a headband, that doesn't really go well with other outfits and it would be AMAZING if we could dye individual items like that for built-in hair accessories that aren't in the accessories tab.
    Also being able to change the color of not only lips, but glam eyes would be the best thing. I've seen so many other people mention it before but it hasn't been done. MAKE IT HAPPEN GLU!
    I’m hoping with an update called “in vivid color” they deliver 😫😫
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    The name and version is throwing me off, is this not the anniversary update? Shouldn't it be v13?
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    @geenellys It's too early to be an anniversary update. It's in June.
    Platform: Android

• stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    So what dates is this update running thru?? Do we know that yet?
  • wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    So what dates is this update running thru?? Do we know that yet?
    Either next week or the week after that, the newest update usually releases early into the 4th week of the last update 
    I’m waiting for Kim 2021 birthday giftbox prizes to become available?
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Were we told if the weekday diamond boxes were only for the current update? Will it be in the upcoming one?
  • TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I really like the idea of a diamond business I also feel like we should get a diamond items shop as much as I like VB it hard to find the exact item we want to buy and usually the item we want doesn't come around. If not Glu could also just add more diamond items in the store since there some already but not much! 
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    TheJinx said:
    I really like the idea of a diamond business I also feel like we should get a diamond items shop as much as I like VB it hard to find the exact item we want to buy and usually the item we want doesn't come around. If not Glu could also just add more diamond items in the store since there some already but not much! 
    YES!!! I just don’t get this company sometimes...if they had a diamond store where we could easily sort items and select ones from a certain month and year I guarantee their sales would go up, rather than hoping one of our squad members or someone in the VB will wear what we want. 
    @geenellys It's too early to be an anniversary update. It's in June.
    Oh damn was really hoping for the anniversary update to be next. I guess this will be more pride related and run till mid June 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited May 2022
    @lucyxox Ugh I really hope we get that outfit back.
     idk if it's pride related but June is pride month and the name in vivid color sounds like it can be that
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    edited May 2022
  • aloalo Registered Users, Member 817 Posts
    Hey! The update will be released next week and not on Monday. I'll post update spoilers early next week!
    woohoo!
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
    Yay!!!
  • malya_kkhmalya_kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    edited May 2022
    Please spoilers
    are we ever going to be able to use an aura with this HANDHELD 
    FR its so annoying, i be wanting to use an aura with the basket but then i forget 🥲
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸
  • LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Is in vivid colour meaning the update will be about pride? Bc rainbow flag 🏳️‍🌈 & June being pride month
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
    LexKKH said:
    Is in vivid colour meaning the update will be about pride? Bc rainbow flag 🏳️‍🌈 & June being pride month
    yesss
    ios doll ♡
    19 ♊️ Texas ☀️
    🇲🇽🇺🇸